Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy (81327 Views)

Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by mickelkingz(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
Lovely
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Crochet: 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Goodman247: 9:06pm On May 27, 2020
Inside life, this is where one idiót I read his post here on nairaland complaining of his K-leg structure, as if it's inversely proportiional to the content of his brain.[/quote] hahahahaha, Aki and pawpaw should thank God for nollywood, if not Dem for they cry everyday because of Nigeria mentality on people with physical or mental deformities
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Goodman247: 9:08pm On May 27, 2020
Good morning my neighbors, fvnck you, yes yes fuvnk you too, l.love Eddie murphy
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by rowland545(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2020

STOP LOSING YOUR MONEY TO BET COMPANIES AND SCAMS

WINNING AND GREEN TICKETS ARE OUR TRADEMARK AND WE ARE CONFIDENT ENOUGH THAT WE'LL DELIVER THAT WE GIVE OUT GAMES FOR PAYMENT AFTER WIN

BUT YOU MUST BE A HIGH STAKER(STAKING OF 5,000 AND ABOVE ONLY)

IF YOU'RE SET FOR THE NEXT GAME AND CAN STAKE HIGH
WHATSAPP, TEXT OR CALL 0_9_0_13882523

so we should loose it to u abi......better hustle leave scam...nah so d game sure naim u no sell your papa house use am stake?
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2020
I AM LOOKING FOR MY SON AKIM!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by aspirebig: 9:17pm On May 27, 2020
Is old pic.

Both of them look much older now.
I remembered he granted an interview after this trip to the USA and made mention that he took the pic with Eddie and is a very long time ago.
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by kemii9372: 9:23pm On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 4411403[/color]
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Bbbwings: 9:25pm On May 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Osita the funniest actor...when I was a kid I thought he was boring
Now we know better
Memes everywhere
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 27, 2020
egocentric bitter midget
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by AKwinde(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2020
abumeinben:
Dolemite is my name....and......
Who can finish..?

Fucking up motherfuckers is my game

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by valgbo(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2020
SoftP:
I’m so short of words’

see what you did there
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by OneKinGuy(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2020
abumeinben:
Dolemite is my name....and..... Fucking up motherfuckers is my game

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Kidakudz5: 9:32pm On May 27, 2020
I love Eddie murphy
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by AKwinde(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
cool coming to America

can't forget that line; The royal penis is clean your highness grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by chubinwa(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2020
You see? This life is like a firewood, the more it keeps burning the shorter it become. I don't really know what i meant by this, I'm just practicing to be a motivational speaker.
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by bewla(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2020
janedonez:
Osita my correct guy
Which one are we supposed to do celebrate him in children's day and as an actor
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by taretoofine(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2020
Eddie Murphy no dey old? kiss
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by MozB: 10:13pm On May 27, 2020
Even with all his achievements you'll never hear this man brag. Very humble and 'down to earth'
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by letitrainnow(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2020
Great guy.
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by lilybonny(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
Oh yeah, how nice...Eddie the great

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2020
abumeinben:

Who can finish..?

Fuvking up morafuvkers is my game cool

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Vitamin17(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
Osita very stingy guy angry
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by jcross19: 11:14pm On May 27, 2020
Bar1941:
Aki and Pawpaw have really shown one's achievement in life has little or nothing to do with one's physical structure. These guys had been to places and mingle with the best in every societies they found themselves. Imagine the traumas they would have passed through while growing up in a crazy society like ours; anyway I thank God for them. Inside life, this is where one idiót I read his post here on nairaland complaining of his K-leg structure, as if it's inversely proportiional to the content of his brain.
They should thank the man that brought them to lime light!!!.
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by mordred44: 11:15pm On May 27, 2020
boolet:
Swaggerlicious little man
KUKU KEKE
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2020
abumeinben:

Who can finish..?

Fvcking up mudafvckers is my game!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2020
LaJose78:
Veteran Nigerian actor, Osita Iheme, popularly known as PawPaw who just turned 38 few months ago has shared an epic throwback photo of himself and American actor, Eddie Murphy.

Iheme took a trip down memory lane and reminisced about time he met the actor and they took a picture together.

Sharing the photo on Instagram, the veteran actor simply captioned the post; “#tbt with Eddie Murphy“

Eddie Murphy is widely known for his role in popular romantic comedy movie, Coming to America.

A sequel of the movie is set to be released in August 7, 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CApgWUHHJdp/

meme king

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by PropertyBuying(f): 12:10am On May 28, 2020
CapitalHYC:
One of Hollywood's funniest Actor Ever.. Life and Coming to America always being great Pieces for me
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nigra(f): 1:04am On May 28, 2020
Looks photoshopped smiley
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by mannyiyke: 1:34am On May 28, 2020
LaJose78:
Veteran Nigerian actor, Osita Iheme, popularly known as PawPaw who just turned 38 few months ago has shared an epic throwback photo of himself and American actor, Eddie Murphy.

Iheme took a trip down memory lane and reminisced about time he met the actor and they took a picture together.

Sharing the photo on Instagram, the veteran actor simply captioned the post; “#tbt with Eddie Murphy“

Eddie Murphy is widely known for his role in popular romantic comedy movie, Coming to America.

A sequel of the movie is set to be released in August 7, 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CApgWUHHJdp/
he's 39, not 38.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.