Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Advice On Xterra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Xterra (1498 Views)

Why Are Naija Used Nissan Xterra And Pathfinder So Cheap / Nissan Xterra 4.0 2006 Needs New Engine. / Nissan Xterra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Xterra by mightykay(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2020
Good day house, I want to get a Nissan xterra 2006, pls I need advice from xterra drivers or owner on durability, fuel consumption, maintenance and other issues as regard the ride. Thanks
Re: Advice On Xterra by nurey(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2020
mightykay:
Good day house, I want to get a Nissan xterra 2006, pls I need advice from xterra drivers or owner on durability, fuel consumption, maintenance and other issues as regard the ride. Thanks

When you buy ensure the radiator bypass has been done or you do the radiator bypass yourself. After that you give the elders matching ground fee and carry your Xterra paint the town red cause nah machine of the boys.

4.0L V6 is not a fuel efficient engine on an off-road vehicle your other parameters the Xterra pass with flying colors
Re: Advice On Xterra by Praxtech: 10:19pm On May 27, 2020
mightykay:
Follow the advice of the boy up there..if you don't have any other choice of car available to you.
Re: Advice On Xterra by FEGNO: 8:05am On May 28, 2020
nurey:

When you buy ensure the radiator bypass has been done or you do the radiator bypass yourself. After that you give the elders matching ground fee and carry your Xterra paint the town red cause nah machine of the boys.

4.0L V6 is not a fuel efficient engine on an off-road vehicle your other parameters the Xterra pass with flying colors

I believe the radiator bypass is recommended for the 2004 Pathfinder but i may be wrong
Re: Advice On Xterra by nurey(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2020
FEGNO:

I believe the radiator bypass is recommended for the 2004 Pathfinder but i may be wrong

05 to 09 Pathfinder uses same engine as Xterra of same year
Re: Advice On Xterra by youska(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2020
Omo the car dey drink fuel like zobo. My dad once used that car,
Re: Advice On Xterra by diportivo: 6:01pm On May 28, 2020
youska:
Omo the car dey drink fuel like zobo. My dad once used that car,

like how many miles to the gallon??

me sef for like buy o

make e no be say I go need buy filling station join
Re: Advice On Xterra by Praxtech: 6:16pm On May 28, 2020
diportivo:

like how many miles to the gallon??

me sef for like buy o

make e no be say I go need buy filling station join
Stay on your Kia Rio
Re: Advice On Xterra by Gbolahan111: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
@OP, did you end up buying the Xterra? If yes, what is your experience and view about the SUV? Also, are the parts expensive. Someone mentioned fuel guzzler, did you experience this too?

I’m interested in buying the 04/05 model.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Man To Import A Bullet Proof Car Into Nigeria. / How Can I Repair My Windshield (it Got Crack) / How Many Kilometers Is Between Benin To Lagos Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.