Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Candid Advise To People Having Serious Worms Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Candid Advise To People Having Serious Worms Problems (471 Views)

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S / I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advise To People Having Serious Worms Problems by olayiwola4u(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2020
if the worms level is not critical, all you need is GARLIC. I want you to know that all worms hate garlic. They can't stand the site of it.

Anytime, you notice the worms are coming up...quickly take a garlic, open it up, cut the top ends away and swallow it or chew it if you can't swallow it. If you don't like the smell of your mouth after eating it, chew it with a plant called Parsley( if you can't get it, you can take a look at my pro file on how to get the plant).

Secondly, if the worm level is high. You will need
1.Pumpkin seeds (about 20 in a day...to be taken morning, afternoon, evening and night before meals)...crush the seed and eat it with milk or honey.

2. Castor oil...take 1 teaspoon one hour after eating the pumpkin seed.

3. The Garlic when the worms are coming up.

Lastly
4.sage: you need a plant called sage. You will put it in cup...add little water (don't boil the water...we don't use infusion for sage)...wait for 30 minutes, then drink it

Re: My Candid Advise To People Having Serious Worms Problems by olayiwola4u(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2020
Stay safe
Re: My Candid Advise To People Having Serious Worms Problems by olayiwola4u(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2020
All the four herbs I recommended must be used...dont expect one herb to do the work of the other three.

(1) (Reply)

BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? / Federal Govt Says No To Reopening Schools, Viewing Centres / If You Love Your Kidney And Want To Live Long, Avoid Excess Intake Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.