Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope (11951 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Vulcan24(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2020
Racoon:
Meanwhile, the Minister of health was lying as usual in the beginning that "Nigeria is ready for Coronavirus" by only checking temperature in our airports. Forgetting that emergency preparedness goes beyond all these charade.

So what can you said about the US, Italy, Ecuador etc grappling with overwhelming burden of COVID19 but still forging on?

he was cohorted by Joe Abbah

all na scam
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by lloyds(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2020
Nonsense.

People have been dieing in Nigeria of Malaria, Diabetes etc before the coming of Covid19.

This disease is overhyped. I believe more than 65% of most persons in Lagos have contracted it one way or the other without even knowing. But their immune system has beat it out.

Except you have chronic/ underlying health records, you should easy overcome it especially in this part of the world.

They should open our economy, we have learned to live with it.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by zealousayo(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2020
What about all the donations?
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by gentleg87(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2020
If it may get beyond government's hand, how will any of us help the situation...
Heaven is falling ni, it's not a matter of one person...
If Corona is real or not...
I hate hearing it's news, today we found the cure tomorrow government want to investigate the drugs again... bla bla bla!!!
To hell with people making money through COVID-19

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Diiet: 8:08am On May 28, 2020
Another attempt to use the media to package Covid-19.
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Temptee101(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2020
How did this fool become a doctor, more surprisingly a minister?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Royalfurnitures: 8:14am On May 28, 2020
And you are still planning to reopen schools?

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Joefat: 8:21am On May 28, 2020
Them they use style tell NCDC say, that their livescore don do.. I understand.
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by danhans(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2020
I beg make una leave us,all this liers a country when patients they go for holidays ,coro de but not as reported
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Angelfrost(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2020
With all due respect, this man needs to shut the fvck up already!!! He is seriously beginning to sound like a broken record, irritating beyond words!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by AuroraB(f): 8:23am On May 28, 2020
You are yet to see why..? Pardon me, when you 'eased lockdown' with no monitoring, what were you expecting
That palliative you were running away from giving the citizens, will be gulped by the virus in thousand folds cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by delpee(f): 8:31am On May 28, 2020
Hmmm! Our people are not ready to "hear word".

Reminds me of the song:
We will understand it better by and by...
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by quiteboy(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2020
We are prepared for the virus has turned to increasing Covid case can exceed government capacity to cope. APC change SMH

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by kunletexs: 8:39am On May 28, 2020
The Nigerian government that I know are not prepared for anything except corruption.

Even if victims are just 5 nationwide, na unpreparedness go still surface.

If election you know say you go do yet material no get to all stations as at eve of election, sa na Coro wey you never know you go prepare for?

FG say dem don identify 11 million poorest household (that as early as 4 days into lockdown) but 2 weeks, na only 16k household we see.

Tell me say you are better prepared then when corona never show face but now it has and Coro has overwhelmingly overwhelm you. Chai! Lieing mohammed, see your principals.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by badoh(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2020
My problem is some of the appointees of this govt hardly think before talking. They earlier said they were fully prepared for COVID-19 but now making u-turn. In sane climes, if you don't match your words with actions, you'll be forced to resign.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2020
Coroscam Virus.

una head dey touch angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Jokerman(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2020
SCAMdemic grin
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by tammie24: 9:10am On May 28, 2020
You mean manufactured covid-19 cases increasing
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by LaReinaa(f): 9:18am On May 28, 2020
JOKERS!!
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Nobody: 9:18am On May 28, 2020
Chai! Just imagine Statement from a country leader

This country is completely HOPELESS!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by tradepunter: 9:44am On May 28, 2020
Very stupid virus... Now my boss don use style sack Me... Say it's temporary suspension of workers till further notice...

If I swear for that man ehn
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Beedude(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2020
tradepunter:
Very stupid virus... Now my boss don use style sack Me... Say it's temporary suspension of workers till further notice...

If I swear for that man ehn

Don't swear for ur boss. He needs ur prayer at the moment.
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by delvzy(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2020
Now this has concluded my thought of the PTF and NCDC in fighting this covid-19.
My question is why has adequate isolation centres not being establish.
You don't need to start building foundation here and there.
Ordinary partitioning cubicle with a proper laid out plan but the designated professional can do a lot of good.
The problem is they're too stubborn to listen to the right people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Atikulated: 10:19am On May 28, 2020
I read somewhere that the version of the Covid19 infection which is reported in Nigeria is fake and engineered by some top politicians to take control of powers and to loot our nationals treasury. The report further claimed that Mr Abba's is not natural. Said he was assassinated under the covers of the virus. I don't know the true state if these claims.

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by SirWarlock: 10:26am On May 28, 2020
nexta007:
Lagos is the only state doing real testing and follow ups. My concern is with the North. Why is the numbers going down especially in Kano? Are the three testing centers really working or people no longer go for testing?
Who knows undecided. They stopped giving us breakdown of tests undecided
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2020
And yet the federal government is mulling opening the airports, opening schools, and places of worship.

You haven't seen anything yet...
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by SirWarlock: 10:29am On May 28, 2020
delvzy:
Now this has concluded my thought of the PTF and NCDC in fighting this covid-19.
My question is why has adequate isolation centres not being establish.
You don't need to start building foundation here and there.
Ordinary partitioning cubicle with a proper laid out plan but the designated professional can do a lot of good.
The problem is they're too stubborn to listen to the right people.
That is up to the states not PTF. Their job is to guide and assist while states are in charge of health security.
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Barestic(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2020
Stop deceiving yourselves

Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by Legendguru: 6:02pm On May 28, 2020
Fake
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by gasparpisciotta: 6:09pm On May 28, 2020
Coro is everywhere already most households now have one or two members showing symptoms.
Re: COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope by maximusprime2000: 8:23pm On May 28, 2020
grin grin
govnmt will be able to cope since nobody knows anybody that knows anybody that knows anybody that knows anybody...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Ondo Sends Lassa Fever Patient Back To Edo / Akin Abayomi: I Didn't Test Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.