Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) (50480 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by apexx5153: 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
[color=#] 1140903[/color]
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Podakejol: 12:12pm On May 28, 2020
Michealky:

Stop generalizing
Well that’s how igbos do. So I’m not generalising
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Kingrefreshed: 12:12pm On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:

No it’s igbo thing. Other tribes don’t run away from responsibilities like igbos do

The last time I checked.... No other tribe in Nigeria takes more responsibility like the igbos. From Nnewi to the Lagos. And when you talk about other tribes you mean like the Almajiri's IN the north and their unknown parents I guess
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Oluwauchebest(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2020
But if to say the woman no die or the man no run...........

Government no go ever locate that family

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by apexx2197: 12:14pm On May 28, 2020
[color=#] 4356582[/color]
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by illicit(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
Covid-19 and Corona
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
seborrhic:
He already had 4 children,was practically jobless and they were living virtually from hand to mouth from his wife's tailoring job,yet they still were producing children!
Yes,all birth should be celebrated but the bitter truth is that the woman caused her own death,aided or forced by the husband.
If not for their clear poverty,she would have been able to attend a proper hospital and received a proper antenatal care and delivered in a safe,controlled environment with experts on the ground.
But no,they decided to just be breeding without any thought at all of the welfare of their living children and the twin she was carrying.
Pity here should only be reserved for the twins and not any of the parents.
Childbirth is not a simple and straightforward matter.
It is fraught with serious risks for both mother and child.Its one of the most serious to be taken medical procedures because at least 2lives,if not multiple,as in this case,are always involved.
It's obvious she was forcefully delivered vaginally when the parameters were clearly not there and must have bled to death because in the forced vaginal delivery,she may have ruptured multiple blood vessels including major arteries and may also have had issues with the placenta.She subsequently went into shock which she couldnt come out of.
Honestly, there are too many irresponsible people making kids in Nigeria… A simple pregnancy scan at an early stage of pregnancy would have solved half of the problem, they would realise the situation earlier and save up for a sugery before the due time of birth or considered abortion if they didn't want to take responsibitys for the children, but nah, they just wanna fvck and have kids without worrying about the consequences it comes with.
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by jeriwap(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2020
Revere27:
Chaii...
Baba japa grin grin

Baba cannot come and kill himself! grin
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Kingrefreshed: 12:21pm On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:
[s][/s]
Igbos are the most irresponsible

That's the only thing you can say because your TRIBE HAS FAILED you completely.

It's painful but you have to bear it and rest in Piss.
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by TUANKU(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
As grotesque as it may sound , not all children should live , this life is full of pain , allowing them to first grow as orphans then as differently abled would definitely affect them .
You should have been aborted.
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
payperpost:
[s]this is what happens when your semen is too tick , kongi na bastard

do it regularly , dem no go gree , see the result now.

I have explained this theory to my wife and she perfectly understood , she never say No, she doesnt want to have conjured twin[/s]
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Kingrefreshed: 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:
[s][/s]
E pain am

Igbos are irresponsible

Pain wetin. Una dry responsible yet una almajiris are scattered all over the country begging and causing nuisance.

Born Baztards grin grin grin
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by frozen70(f): 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
As grotesque as it may sound , not all children should live , this life is full of pain , allowing them to first grow as orphans then as differently abled would definitely affect them .

What's your suggestion on them
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
Some gullibles would come on here to preach that children are gift from God, created by or from God. their father clearly don't think so, good for him for not been gullible.

I wonder why this conjoined twins came out in such form, perhaps they are not from God or created from God undecided or may be God had too much beer to drink when he created them, if not then God must a horrible and wicked person to have made them like that.
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Kingrefreshed: 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:

Just shut up

Igbos are irresponsible

Getaway!!! I see you don't have anything to offer anymore.
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Kingrefreshed: 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:
[s][/s]
Flatheadies are the most irresponsible lots i have ever seen

And Terrorists are the most useless sect of animals I have ever encountered
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by rosy02(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
I pray both of them survive the surgery.

Check my sig
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by EyezofGod120: 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
Michealky:

E go shock you, Baba go give you one
mura si o
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by CynthiaChi(f): 12:58pm On May 28, 2020
Weebo:

Honestly, there are too many irresponsible people making kids in Nigeria… A simple pregnancy scan at an early stage of pregnancy would have solved half of the problem, they would realise the situation earlier and save up for a sugery before the due time of birth or considered abortion if they didn't want to take responsibitys for the children, but nah, they just wanna fvck and have kids without worrying about the consequences it comes with.
I just have to agree with this... There are too many people making kids in Nigeria without thinking...

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Judybash93(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
cry after six kids? RIP mam
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by sammyonal: 1:17pm On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:

Ask your useless oloripelebe father
Egbon, e buru chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Mark World Condom Day / 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.