Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

You Don't Need Deliverance Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Need Deliverance Part 2 (146 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Deliverance Part 2 by Brendaniel: 8:58am On May 28, 2020
YOU DON'T NEED DELIVERANCE PART 2

[00:00:16] The Bible says the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing, That's where the old Saints Many Christians years ago and up till now, That's where they actually got the term "The anointing breaks the yoke", That's where they got it from, Incidentally that rendering is a little misleading...

[00:00:37] It says the Yoke shall be destroyed Because of the anointing...

[00:00:49] That's what it says...

[00:00:52] He didn't say the anointing Will break the yoke, Of course it will break the Yoke, The lesser is included in the greater, Yes sure...

[00:01:02] But it does say the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. That means you cannot put a yoke on one that is anointed.

[00:01:16] It means that when you put the yoke on him, it will break.

[00:01:22] He says the Yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

[00:01:26] You cannot be yoked when the yoke is put on you[it breaks], They try it again[it breaks]...

[00:01:41] Hallelujah...

[00:01:44] No, you can't You can't put a yoke on me...

[00:01:48] You can't...

[00:01:52] See that, If many Christians understood that they will just walk out of the problems they'll just walk out, just walk out. They wouldn't need to queue up for deliverance, It's almost insulting...

[00:02:07] You know we can do that for [spiritual] babes, But please don't let it go on in your life, Year One, year two, year three, you're still going for deliverance because somebody said you drank in your dream Therefore you need to have a devil cast out of you, I told some people the other time, was it earlier in the year? Yeah. I said, if you find food in your dream, eat it...

[00:02:42] I've had several people talk to me through the years [crying] I need prayer, prayer for what? I was eating in my dream, so what's wrong with it...

[00:02:56] What's wrong with you eating in your dream?

[00:03:00] It's a dream anyhow, Listen, do you really think, Do you do you really think Satan is so good? He'll give you food in your dream...

[00:03:16] You know, I don't know where some folks get their revelations from. The only ones that gave food in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation were angels. There was no occasion a demon give anybody food.

[00:03:32] So where did they get it from?

[00:03:36] Only angels gave food to human beings in the Bible...

[00:03:45] Now a table has been made before you...

[00:03:52] In a dream, And you took only a bite and woke up with a bad conscience. How could you?

[00:04:02] You should have gone back to that sleep...

[00:04:12] I know, I know I've been a minister for many years. I know there are some who are into the deliverance ministry who would hear this and say Pastor Chris He don't know nothing about demons, Come on here, I've been casting out devils for many years, I know what I'm talking about, I know what I'm talking about, I sure know what I'm talking about. How could a devil set your table? Don't you know psalm 23? You got it right.

[00:04:56] Hallelujah.

by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome

Do you Know God Is concerned about your Life and well being and Jesus loves you just as you are, you can accept him today. Just say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart, he really cares about your life and your happiness, that's what I found out....

Say this:

O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. .

If you just said this prayer above kindly click the like button to indicate that you have given your life to Christ and if you will like grow spiritually, please contact me by sending a message through Nairaland, there are free materials that will given to you to help you grow spiritually, thank you and God bless...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You could easily notice the numerous problems in Human Laws by doing this / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/05/2020 / Return To Your First Love For Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.