Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? (166756 Views)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
ok ooo, w'll be expectant.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
smiley cool Okay oh we are humbily waiting for the day. July don go now so lets see what august will give us
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
good day every1 good to share in d discusion on the subject matter am 1 of d expectant candidate like u
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2011
august is d month for brekthrough believe it, and get prepared
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
I called my contacct this morning and he assured that august is real. Like I said get prepared. Thanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ larry84 thanks for the update its very appreciated. i pray that in the month of august an end will come to our waiting. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
We'all just being unnecessary in a hurry, it takes cbn at least an average of 3 monhts to call after interview and if u can calculate technically april to date is 3 months diference till august is still within range. My people let's relax and drop the anxiety we'll all celebrate soonest. Cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by collyman: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I want find out what level they are going to start someone with a PhD in Economics at CBN?
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2011
Hi'all,
You re all welcome to our month of new beginning,new job,new position,new level,new location and month of ramadan. Happy new month to you all. I pray our letter will get to us in this month. Note:Its over for our waiting. Cheers

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2011
Yes o welcome to the new month of new blessings, Ramadan kareem to all in this holy month.
Let us keep praying that something would be done this month and end our waiting. cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2011
Amin!
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2011
On behalf of all cbn awaitee I humbly wish u happy birthday SAMIR, I pray ur answer as to d gift u desire come true. Again have a smashing day filled with joy and happiness.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2011
Happy birthday Samir. hav a good day ahead.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
@samir101ng , Happy birthday to you. I pray the gift will come this week IJN. We will meet at lagos for your birthday gift. Cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
Temi23 pls which location are u?
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
larry84:

Temi23 pls which location are u?
Am in the country Nigeria and you what is your location?
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
Surulere,lagos
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
hey brother @samir101ng Happy Birthday to you man, You know what w'll celebrate your next birthday at CBN HQ, w'll all be there laughing at our posts on NL. Guy, you are the best man. Have fun,

to the house, let just continue praising him for making us see our month of reality. love u all
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday Samir101. It is my prayer that ALL your wishes come to pass as you celebrate +1. May God grant you favour, may you find favour amongst men and may all those that have been destined to bless in you life be up and doing from today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We shall have a small party to celebrate this in Lagos training school soooooon.

All is in God's hands. He who knows the end even before the beginning.

@all, very nice of you guys to wish our brother well. May everyone around us wish us well IJN.

Cheers all.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by guzzyleo: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy bday samir. May u see many more yrs. As pa d wait pple it wld soon be over
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by shephard1: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2011
Happy belated bday samir101. Wish u many happy returns. Lets also pray 4 peace in Nigeria. Wldnt enjoy our new jobs if there is no peace. Our letters are on d way. Cheers.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2011
@shephard u just hit d point peace is d main thing we have to in anyway we can by all means we know to advocate peace in d land. I really appreciate d demonstration of boko haram as they promise not to plot any bomb explosion during ramadan period. And the concernerd in d polity:christian leaders,muslimleaders, govt etc to seize this opportunity to end terrorism in our dear country Nigeria.happy waiting.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
angry angry
@ all, i hope this CBN people will not just sit down back there and be wasting our youthful time they should call us very soon oh because this is getting out of hand. Though i think less of it now but i pray more but they should not let this month pass again. Gush its almost four month now since january since we started this application yet they are playing us. God help wink wink
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Muza(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
Temi 23:

angry angry
@ all, i hope this CBN people will not just sit down back there and be wasting our youthful time they should call us very soon oh because this is getting out of hand. Though i think less of it now but i pray more but they should not let this month pass again. Gush its almost four month now since january since we started this application yet they are playing us. God help wink wink

guy be patient,they'll call u,if u know of how places like shell,nnpc and d rest recruit u will not complain,recruitment somtimes takes up to a year or 2.so just pray you ar among the ones dat will be called if they eventually call.
goodluck to ol
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2011
@muza: u are very correct about recruitment taking really long to materialise in some of these organisations. Some folks in CBN dat got employed early last year said they started the process from exam to interview to final call to resume job took like 15 months. it started from soludo and was completed months after sanusi took over. i know its rily a frustratin wait but my advise is that we all get on with our lives, continue with your present job and dont think of quitting but surely sometime in the future we wld be called. cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2011
Gud day all to me the period of waiting doesn't matter but at the end of the we all made it to cbn anything could have been responsible for d delay
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
@musa,brosiye99,and all,a cousin of mine took CBN test ard august like ours its not announced and she was called for interview november,then the real trainning started jan 17 2011. She is working in one of cbn branch now. So pertaining to cbn rule they do there process 3mth after interview. Though am not complaining but i just want you to knw dt there is somethin goin on. We need prayer to break any form of delay that is happening. Happy waiting my people
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by shephard1: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2011
@temi24, wat u said is very true. Someone who was in d same set wit ur cousin said same. Let us join hands in prayer against d spirit of delay. God will surely answer. Regards
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by larry84: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2011
@Temi that's good spirit we're really praying to God to take charge at cbn

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.