Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Final Judgement Is At Hand! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Final Judgement Is At Hand! (782 Views)

Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused / Of Jesus, God, Forgiveness And Final Judgement / Animals 2 Face Gods Final Judgement In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Final Judgement Is At Hand! by Yefet(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2011
14 January 2010

09:00 (Philippine time)

As I had just finished praying, crying for the Lords mercy for the world in the backyard garden for the things that He has shown me is already happening, I heard the voice of our Lord Jesus saying this, tell all people my child. Grief, sorrow. Grief is overflowing my heart but my words has to be fulfilled. Many my child even my own children they do not listen. They do not want to come. They hate the news of my coming. This is happening (The disasters that kept falling at the same time as the Lord has shown me) for many people would not repent. They are cold, unrepentant. This is the waking hours, wake up people who are sleeping. Touch my garment and lament, for the wicked has no chance. Come to me. My heart is bleeding for you. The lost of souls to the pit gives me so much sorrow. I gave you my life but many of you do not want me. I am tired of waiting. I want my bride. I want to live with my people. Listen my children. I love you. I will take my faithful people. My loving children. I am putting all my wrath soon,

I ask Lord Jesus to give me a word from Him and He gave me this:

Isaiah 51:4-8 (New International Version, ©2010)

Yahweh will soon judge the world

4 “Listen to me, my people;

hear me, my nation:

Instruction will go out from me;

my justice will become a light to the nations.

5 My righteousness draws near speedily,

my salvation is on the way,

and my arm will bring justice to the nations.

The islands will look to me

and wait in hope for my arm.

6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens,

look at the earth beneath;

the heavens will vanish like smoke,

the earth will wear out like a garment

and its inhabitants die like flies.

But my salvation will last forever,

my righteousness will never fail.

7 “Hear me, you who know what is right,

you people who have taken my instruction to heart:

Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals

or be terrified by their insults.

8 For the moth will eat them up like a garment;

the worm will devour them like wool.

But my righteousness will last forever,

my salvation through all generations

Australia, Brazil, Sri Lanka, your country, it will not end here. Many more disasters are coming. I have say this to you, MAN DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS TO COME. I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN. PEOPLE DOES NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS COMING, THEY DO NOT KNOW THE HORROR, SUFFERING, GREAT EVIL THAT IS COMING, People are cold, they do not love Me. If they love me, they will seek me with all their hearts and soul. Many of my people, the leaders in the churches they do not seek Me, but they are using my words and hiding the great part. Hiding the truth and fullness of my counsel that must and should know by many people. They have to say it, they have to prepare the remnants, People are cold. Unimaginable coldness, as this dark days is reigning. They have to seek me that I can bring them out from here, soon, soon, darkness is the only thing that will remain. No one would come to help for anyone who cries out for help. Dogs will go around, wild animals will roam, all things evil will roam, many towns will be isolated, everything will be desolated, Mourning and sorrow will fill the earth with no one to save no one. For people has turned their back on Me, this is my judgement day.

Make a lamentation, make haste to call on ME. I AM YOUR LORD. I DIED for you. Put on your dress of sackcloth and mourn for my mercy. Mourn, mourn , mourn for the sins of the inhabitants of the earth, the smoke of decaying flesh,,,the smell of decaying souls are going up in my kingdom, it stinks badly, it stirs my anger. Repent and mourn for your soul. I am calling you, everyone of you. Listen and mourn for mercy.

Those who call on my mercy and humbled themselves, will receive mercy from Me. Make a day of fasting, avoid the world and everything on it, this world will consume you, look at the stones, in a moment, it is standing, in a split second it is rolling, at my glance it will roll and shakes the earth. Where would you go? where will you run? who will clothe you and your unclothedness. Your decaying body. No one, time will come no one, even to bury you. Dogs will eat your flesh. No one to come to pay tribute upon you and your name. Everyone will forget everyone and worse there is no rest for the wicked soul. Just like the rich man begging for Lazarus, many soul will beg of a dip of water from my finger. COME TO ME PEOPLE OF THE EARTH, JUDGDEMENT IS AT HAND!

Listen to me my children. I can only bring those who are ready, they will not walk in unclothedness, it wont be long. Patience, love, a virtue of my children, even this are going, will be fading when the great hardships fall but I promised it will be worth it all for those who can endure until the end. Ask me to cover you. Ask me for forgiveness. Accept Me as Your LORD and your everlasting love. And I will deliver you in this great calamity, from the great distress that will fall on mankind., on every nations. Be strong for ME and I will deliver you!

Words of the Lord Jesus:

Written by Sally S. Richter

12 January 2010

Write my child. Let it be known to everyone, THE TIME IS AT HAND. I HAVE SHOWN YOU MANY THINGS. You wrote it and it all happened. From the beginning I have spoken and it was already written.

TAKE HEED TO MY WARNING. THE DEVIL WILL ARISE AND YOU SEE HIM ALREADY RISING.HE WILL BECOME RUTHLESS POWERFUL, WITH NO MERCY! He will spare no one, he will take many souls. There are still many out there who do not know yet what is coming. AND ON MY JUDGEMENT DAY I WILL SPARE NO ONE EVEN THE DEVILS. My reward is according to a mans work.

THERE WILL BE MISERY NOT SEEN BY ANYONE IN THEIR LIFE, TAKE HEED ON MY WARNING. COME TO ME ALL OF YOU, LEAVE THIS WORLD. YOU HAVE TO COME AND SURRENDER ALL OF YOURSELF TO ME, YOUR SOUL, YOUR WILL, ALL OF WHAT YOU ARE. SURRENDER EVERYTHING YOU HAVE FOR ME. IF NOT YOU WILL PERISH. I WILL NOT DELAY, THE TIME IS AT HAND. JUDGEMENT SOON, WILL BE EXECUTED FOR EVERYONE!

I have prepared great things in my kingdom for those who believe and love Me. Great. beautiful, wonderful things. Take your lamp work for me, HELP SAVE SOULS, EACH ONE OF YOU, IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL LISTEN AND LOVE OTHERS TOO. TELL EVERYONE. DO NOT CARE IF THEY LISTEN OR NOT FOR MANY STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS COMING. GO OUT OF YOUR WAY MY CHILDREN. GO OUT AND LET THEM KNOW. IT IS I WHO DECIDES WHO WILL ENTER AND NOT, BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW EVERY SOUL IS IMPORTANT TO ME. TELL THE PEOPLE OF MY GOSPEL. TELL THEM I AM THE WAY TO THE FATHER NO ONE ELSE BUT ONLY ME. IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN. THE TRUTH HAS BEEN RELASED AND I WILL RELEASE MY ANOINTING AND TRUTH TO THOSE WHO WILL LOVE AND ACCEPT ME.

THE FIRING LINE IS ABOUT TO CUT!!

then I had the vision of an angel holding a sword and a thin cord in between the two great batches of armies. I then saw a dragon looking down with his tongue sticking out.

This message came after I told the Lord, If He has something He wanted me to tell to all His children and thanking Him for understanding and being so kind to grant me a rest that I prayed and requested from Him since October 2010 when I was needing to come back to school and have more desire to walk and scattered the mark of the beast information.

All Glory to GOD, LORD JESUS alone!

Re: The Final Judgement Is At Hand! by seyibrown(f): 1:12am On Jan 20, 2011
Thanks, Yefet!
Re: The Final Judgement Is At Hand! by alexleo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
Heaven is more important to me than all the world put together. May God grant us heaven in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Juju Teacher In Nyc / Art Of Manipulation: Creflo Dollar_the Tithing Question / Is It Wrong To Pray In The Name Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.