Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police (7373 Views)

George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by mansaobes: 9:29am On May 28, 2020
*See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police*

https://www.aprokonaija.com.ng/see-thousands-of-police-guiding-the-house-of-george-floyd-killer-police/

2 Shares

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Enoch07: 9:34am On May 28, 2020
let them guard him forever, because even me dey vex here

20 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Freestainworld(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2020
hope they will guide him from God's vengeance too.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Osobi32(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2020
To put hot niddle for this man dick dey hungry me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by ObaOfUyo: 10:06am On May 28, 2020
I watched the video of the arrest and I wasn't pleased one bit......... You cuffed him and had him under control, why still strangle him with your knee?!? He kept screaming he couldn't breathe yet you could not remove the knee embarassed where you out to arrest him or kill him?!?
Oya he's dead now, please go ahead and cook his big black body and make yourself some steak angry

Hopeless white Fools undecided

37 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by sonofspada(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
I watched the video of the arrest and I wasn't pleased one bit......... You cuffed him and had him under control, why still strangle him with your knee?!? He kept screaming he couldn't breathe yet you could not remove the knee embarassed where you out to arrest him or kill him?!?
Oya he's dead now, please go ahead and cook his black body and make yourself some steak angry

Hopeless white Fools undecided
He didn't strangle him, he snapped his neck.

2 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by ObaOfUyo: 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
sonofspada:

He didn't strangle him, he snapped his neck.

strangle
/ˈstraŋɡ(ə)l/

verb
squeeze or constrict the neck of (a person or animal), especially so as to cause death.

20 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by shagasha: 12:25pm On May 28, 2020
Murderers

1 Like

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by shagasha: 12:25pm On May 28, 2020
Murderers in uniform

3 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Oya he's dead now, please go ahead and cook his black body and make yourself some steak angry

Hopeless white Fools undecided this is not the first time this has been going on for ages, blacks of African ancestry should be wise and start investing in Africa so that their generation to come won't be able to face this mess. The way things are going the would start killing blacks secretly.
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by mii4u(f): 1:14pm On May 28, 2020
Honestly, this is so cruel, I always feel so angry each time I remember how the man died.

2 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by falcon01: 1:46pm On May 28, 2020
he isn't arrested till Now? he is even been protested
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by merieam16(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

strangle
/ˈstraŋɡ(ə)l/

verb
squeeze or constrict the neck of (a person or animal), especially so as to cause death.
are u minding dat one? just leave him cos i dont tink is better of than d cops

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Collins4u1(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
Just everywhere police brutality. Bunch of bastardized uniform men

2 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Exc2000: 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
blame people like trump that keep fanning the embers of white supremacist agenda

2 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by yuswrld20(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2020
aargh racism
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by ObaOfUyo: 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
merieam16:
are u minding dat one? just leave him cos i dont tink is better of than d cops
grin
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by popweezy(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2020
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Lovelygrl: 5:01pm On May 28, 2020
That police is putting so much pressure on his knees even supporting it with his arm which hes hiding in his pocket.
The way he's pressing the black guys neck is to cut his blood supply which has the major arteries and veins on the side of the neck, his intention was to murder him and not to arrest him.

6 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2020
damn the white devil
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by COOL10(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2020
Las las,him go fall out and boys go handle am smiley

2 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Egoveen: 7:16pm On May 28, 2020
Instead of the black communities protesting let them ambush any white idiot and kill him...simple.

1 Like

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Cigo1(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2020
Nigerians will jump on any and every trend but not focus on the prevalent issues back home.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 28, 2020
Cos he's a while boy

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Ojiofor: 8:56pm On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:
blame people like trump that keep fanning the embers of white supremacist agenda

More blacks was murdered during Obama's pro Gay administration.

1 Like

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Odinaka00(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2020
See as my Naija brothers dey Para, dey vex... But the same Naija brothers here dey jubilate when Naija army killed harmless Ipobians in Aba 5yrs back... MAKE UNA CLAP FOR UNASELF... YEYE

4 Likes

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by IVORY2009(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2020
mansaobes:
*See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police*

https://www.aprokonaija.com.ng/see-thousands-of-police-guiding-the-house-of-george-floyd-killer-police/

Post pictures here, blogger will always be blogger
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by kiddkash(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2020
as harsh as it is, they are not defending him just upholding the law. he will be tried in court
if it is in awa kwantree, they'd have lynched him
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by sonofspada(m): 4:37am On May 29, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

strangle
/ˈstraŋɡ(ə)l/

verb
He was strangled till his neck snapped.
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by gragraboy: 5:11am On May 29, 2020
My problem is people saying guiding instead of guarding angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Rescue Victim Of Kidnap In Delta, Recover Arms, Ammunition / 23 INEC Officers To Face Disciplinary Panel Over Attempt To Register Fake Voters / I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.