Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? (2448 Views)

What Do We Do With Rabbit Excrete / Rabbit Urine And Droppings/poop For Organic Fertilizer Need / Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by kaylikedat: 11:32am On May 28, 2020
Good day, fellow rabbit farmers.

I am a rabbit farmer too and I will need your assistance with how and where to sell my rabbit's excrete.

I will also like to know the importance of rabbits excretes.

I look forward to reading your helpful responses.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by ejibamui: 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
Rabbit farmers come and rescue Op.
Re: Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by Agidimalaja1: 6:20am On May 29, 2020
Email alhaminedibleoil@gmail.com.
Re: Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by Hasib04(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Your location?
Re: Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by dedons: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2020
ok
Re: Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by kaylikedat: 6:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Hasib04:
Your location?

I reside in Ogun state, Sango to be precise.
Re: Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by Nigerfine3: 2:42am On Jun 07, 2020
kaylikedat:

I reside in Ogun state, Sango to be precise.
Do you use Bella pellet? If yes he buys more than you can produce in waste and in animal. Go to the thread; the second most prolific animal, here on nairaland for more insight
Re: Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? by kaylikedat: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerfine3:

Do you use Bella pellet? If yes he buys more than you can produce in waste and in animal. Go to the thread; the second most prolific animal, here on nairaland for more insight

Thanks.

Let me go check it out...

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Farming That Is Most Profitable In Nigeria / Agro-export Contract Sourcing / How To Cultivate Hot Pepper And Make Huge Profit - Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.