Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Vocational Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vocational Skills (651 Views)

What Vocational Skills Can One Learn In His 30s? / Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. / Vocational Skills Teachers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vocational Skills by ojikutu65(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
Good afternoon, please am here for some advice on an issue, I currently have National diploma at hand, my parents have been disturbing abt work,which I tried my best if I could get one but unfortunately I didn't, Now alot of pressure has been put on me that I should go and learn work, am not doing yahoo o, I just feel lyk I shud just do what they want coz if I don't dey will still b disturbing me about it. I don't Kno if anyone suggest they kind or type of work I can learn that will profit me even when am married. Thanks dear. God bless u
Re: Vocational Skills by adeibkeze: 6:31pm On May 28, 2020
Which of the vocational skills do you desire to acquire? Make a list of the available vocational skills around you and select the one you prefer the most.
Re: Vocational Skills by ojikutu65(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2020
i dont even know the one I want to do
Re: Vocational Skills by Jokerman(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2020
Hair cut (Barbing salon)
Electrical repairs
Generator maintenance
Air conditioning and refrigeration
Automobile
Carpentry
Welding

Personally, I will go for Barbing salon, coz people must cut hair often. And as time goes on, you can add hair styling amongst others....
Re: Vocational Skills by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2020
@OP, choose between the following:

1. Electrical wiring(domestic, commercial & industrial).

2. Plumbing

3. Automobile

4. HVAC(Air condition & Fridge).

Reasons: The aforementioned jobs require subsequent maintenance after installation. Whenever the installation job isn’t available, maintenance job will put food on your table.

Don’t let anybody deceive you with passion brouhaha, cos passion will not send money back home.

If you’re the type that fancy self development like me, I’ll advice you sit for CITY $ GUILD after knowing the skills very well and apply to international organizations like embassies as a maintenance officer.
Re: Vocational Skills by ojikutu65(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2021
@OP, choose between the following:

1. Electrical wiring(domestic, commercial & industrial).

2. Plumbing

3. Automobile

4. HVAC(Air condition & Fridge).

Reasons: The aforementioned jobs require subsequent maintenance after installation. Whenever the installation job isn’t available, maintenance job will put food on your table.

Don’t let anybody deceive you with passion brouhaha, cos passion will not send money back home.

If you’re the type that fancy self development like me, I’ll advice you sit for CITY $ GUILD after knowing the skills very well and apply to international organizations like embassies as a maintenance officer.

I think the plumber is. Okay for me
Have started it already thanks.
Re: Vocational Skills by Skillsnigeria: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Learn the skills/Handwork you can do

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Money While Asleep This 2020 ! / Earn One Million Naira / What Goes On In Your Mind In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.