Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

E-bakery Food And Pastries - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / E-bakery Food And Pastries (314 Views)

E-bakery Food And Pastries / Affordable Cakes And Pastries / Online Cake And Pastries Class With Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-bakery Food And Pastries by NeXtAh(f): 3:16pm On May 28, 2020
E-BAKERY FOOD AND PASTRIES

E-bakery food and pastries is here to serve you better on how to prepare pastries, Continental and African dishes, cosmetology by yourself....
Trust me,it's an opportunity u won't like to miss...join my WhatsApp training today by 8pm to learn something new today.

Below is my WhatsApp link
https:///LYjsvNPOzZR9OidvlJ1UXm

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Asaro(yam Porridge) In Less Than 30mins / Buhari Insists “no Kobo” Of Foreign Exchange Will Be Issued For Food Imports / How To Make Suya At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.