Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Online Cake And Pastries Class With Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Online Cake And Pastries Class With Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More (1874 Views)

Online Cake Shop / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) / Homoretaller Cakes N More Free Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Cake And Pastries Class With Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More by sheycrown(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Are u tired of having hard cakes

do u really want to have a change in the way your cake look,in and out

Then this training is for you.

Its not for free,but for a token

Learn neat finishing

Learn how to bake,fluffy and moist cake

Keep your customers glued to your cakes

This class is #1500

Classes are

Yoghurt sponge cake
Coconut cake
Moist Oil based coconut cake
Red velvet cake (both oil base and margarine/butter) based
Chin chin(for commercial purposes)
Meat pie
Doughnut
Cookies

How to market your cakes and get customers
Where and how to get ingredients at good and cheap prices.

Training venue is online....WhatsApp

If interested, kindly indicate with comments and I'll add you up or let's talk on whatsapp on 07063812379
Re: Online Cake And Pastries Class With Sweetslices Cakes 'n' More by sheycrown(f): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Some of our online students practical works

(1) (Reply)

Please Teach Me How To Cook. / Rate The Fried Rice I Prepared / What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.