Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Just Launched Tech Limelight - People Stole My Posts Without Giving Me Credit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Just Launched Tech Limelight - People Stole My Posts Without Giving Me Credit (265 Views)

How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria / A Nairalander Has Just Launched His First Adventure Game / Google Just Launched A New Chat Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Launched Tech Limelight - People Stole My Posts Without Giving Me Credit by Omamuzou1997: 7:04pm On May 28, 2020
If you look at the website you'd find tech stories and lessons that got people reaching me via inbox to tell me how much values I've given them from the secrets I expose on my stories

We've got a Facebook private groups where people are mentored specially

The initial plan was not to have a website yet, but we had to act now, when you are as good as I am plagiarism is inevitable, we had to act now after it was brought to my notice that bloggers where stealing my contents to post on their site without giving me due credit, I found a couple of my posts here on Nairaland too, one very popular one is that one title "Why 2go Messenger Died" yes I wrote that on Facebook, someone stole it and pasted it here on Nairaland without giving me due credit

Anyway, that's by gone now, I've lauched https://techlimelight.com.ng today and from now henceforth I'll make sure I take credit for my work

In the next couple days I and my partner would be doing a series on "Why creating a business website is a waste of money and what works" to get notified when these posts are made on the site

Visit the site

Click on a post

Scroll down just past the comment section

And click on the subscribe button

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Sliding Door Installation In Nigeria / Why Gecko's Tail Dances? / Websites For Downloading FREE Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.