Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria (23798 Views)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria by Tasmithanderson: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Did you just get your electrical energy exhausted without any backup plan? Here, we shall be discussing how to how to borrow credit on a prepaid meter in Nigeria.

Often times, energy consumers get their allocation fast consumed that they lose track of their credit balance until it gets exhausted. If this happens to you again, there’s no reason for you to sleep in the dark anymore when you can borrow credit during such an emergency.

The service was started to cater to energy consumer's needs during emergency cases. It gives a 5 units allocation to a particular prepaid meter. It works in a similar way to the borrow me service from Nigeria mobile telecoms that allow customers to borrow credit or data or both using the USSD code, and pay the bills later.

However, unlike the telecom’s Borrow Me service where eligibility depends on how frequent and the amount you normally recharge, the amount of credit that can be borrowed is the same for all customers. Besides, you can only use the service once until you purchase some energy credit again.

The 5 credits borrowed are normally deducted from the number of units to be allocated on the next purchase.

Now, to the real talk.

How to Borrow Credit on Prepaid Meter in Nigeria

See full post here ============>>>>> https://livetechnoid.com/how-to-borrow-credit-on-prepaid-meter-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria by harmargedon: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2021
yeye dey smell

(1) (Reply)

Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes / How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.