Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) (43864 Views)

100 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 6 - (2,086 Tested) / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested) / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by alezzy13: 3:05am On May 29, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Covid-19 in Kogi State is false, this useless NCDC should better remove Kogi State from the list, the health minister said Kogi State is free from covid-19

And you know this how? Ignorance.
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by alezzy13: 3:08am On May 29, 2020
yyba:
[s]shataap what is happening in the us is coronavirus, and here in Nigeria is Corona malaria. so much differences[/s]

Abeg shut up
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by smalldoctor: 3:11am On May 29, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lol.They are just copying the results from twitter.You can follow them @ncdcgov for the latest covid19 updates.
NCDC that yo na plan, one eighty somtin by tomorrow 100, and the next 50 and next 50 and next they are negative,
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2020
foleskay:

Ignorant like you. Maybe you should visit infectious disease hospital in yaba for two days and let's see d efficacy of the virus on you whether its real or scam. Educated illiterate. undecided
Well who knows maybe the guy you quoted is not a Lagos based, but he's presently living in Kano. In other to clear his doubts about this covid19 issue, he decided to visit an isolation center in Kano. When he got there, he saw that there was no patient in that particular isolation center. Then the state government came out to debunked the rumors without proof of any other isolation centers in which there are some patients.

1 Like

Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by AdaoraNK(f): 3:49am On May 29, 2020
2gbasky22:
Lagos the Epi-Centre
Always miles ahead of others

Today figures aren't that Scary like that of yesterday

Corona virus, just like Malaria has come to stay, the earlier we start learning to live with it, the better.

Have been studying it, each time the results it released, Lagos state takes 50%
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by DanEmakoji(m): 3:56am On May 29, 2020
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Globalupdates: 3:57am On May 29, 2020
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by AreaFada2: 4:57am On May 29, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Hope you and your family have been tested? Because we cannot be screaming under testing everyday, yet you refuse to turn in your family concluding the ones in your village for testing. As a good citizen, please I want you to lead by example I promise you that we the rest will follow suit grin, by doing so, we will be able to to test over 50k everyday which is a welcome development by you. Confused people everywhere.
What's the big deal about testing? Should anyone I know display symptoms, I'd encourage them to go. My people are not people without own will to be turned in. It's still voluntary.

I think it's idiotic to have symptoms or get the easy opportunity to get tested and refuse (no offence).

We should have mobile testing vehicles/vans in highly populated or areas mapped to have high Covid-19 cases. Not rely on disastrous, discouraging and frustrating bureaucratic ways we do things in Nigeria to access testing. Especially as we were roughly a month behind Europe in the pandemic.

The onus is on the authorities to access reasonably easy considering the lock down.

I do not know where people without symptoms/contact with an infected person can just turn up for tests.
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Nobody: 4:57am On May 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:
AT THIS TIME, I WONDER WHY SOME SO CALLED EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA DONT BELIEVE ALL THIS FIGURES...THEY BELIEVE OVER 1.75MILLION CASES IN USA BUT THEY DONT BELIEVE LESS THAN 9000 CASES IN NIGERIA

EDUCATED ILLITERATE ARE DIFFICULT THAN STACK ILLITERATE

AM NOT A FAN OF THIS GOVT. BUT IN SOME CASES WE SHOULD BE REASONABLE , EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE WILL USE COVID 19 FOR CASHOUT

BETTER YOU PRAY YOU OR YOUR FAMILY WONT BE A VICTIM BEFORE YOU BELIEVE...

ANYONE CAN THINK OTHERWISE , BUT WE THAT HAVE PEOPLE IN FRONTLINE WONT THINK LIKE THAT, COS THEY ALWAYS TELL WHAT THEY SEE...MAYBE SOME PEOPLE THINK GOVT. SUPPOSE TO BE SHOWING PICTURE OR VIDEO OF PATIENTS BUT IS THAT MEDICAL ETHICS?

So what do you want people to do? Kill themselves because it's real? We have crossed this stage in life. Man has never won any of its battle with fear..$445 now..I believe it's real but trust I believe we can't keep the lockdown as it's too expensive for us as a country. Rather we should be responsible as individuals first to ourselves and to others by following the safety guidelines.
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Hadsty23(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:
AT THIS TIME, I WONDER WHY SOME SO CALLED EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA DONT BELIEVE ALL THIS FIGURES...THEY BELIEVE OVER 1.75MILLION CASES IN USA BUT THEY DONT BELIEVE LESS THAN 9000 CASES IN NIGERIA

AM NOT A FAN OF THIS GOVT. BUT IN SOME CASES WE SHOULD BE REASONABLE , EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE WILL USE COVID 19 FOR CASHOUT

ANYONE CAN THINK OTHERWISE , BUT WE THAT HAVE PEOPLE IN FRONTLINE WONT THINK LIKE THAT, COS THEY ALWAYS TELL WHAT THEY SEE...MAYBE SOME PEOPLE THINK GOVT. SUPPOSE TO BE SHOWING PICTURE OR VIDEO OF PATIENTS BUT IS THAT MEDICAL ETHICS?

IF PICTURES, VIDEO ARE NOT SHOWN WHAT MAKES US BELIEVED IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST FIGURES. WHY ARENT OUR NEWS STATIONS ESP THE TVs NOT COVERING IT FOR US TO SEE IT LIVE LIKE OTHERS COUNTRY DO.

YES WE BELIEVE THERE IS THIS VIRUS BUT DID NOT ACCEPT THAT FIGURES

1 Like

Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Blackpapaya007: 5:00am On May 29, 2020
Am I the only one that longer cares ��‍♀️
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by AreaFada2: 5:07am On May 29, 2020
Hadsty23:

IF PICTURES, VIDEO ARE NOT SHOWN WHAT MAKES US BELIEVED IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST FIGURES. WHY ARENT OUR NEWS STATIONS ESP THE TVs NOT COVERING IT FOR US TO SEE IT LIVE LIKE OTHERS COUNTRY DO.

YES WE BELIEVE THERE IS THIS VIRUS BUT DID NOT ACCEPT THAT FIGURES
Dude, would you want your pics/video or those of your loved ones all over the media or TV channels if in that situation? Have you forgotten how we Africans crudely stigmatize people? Many people in Nigeria won't even allow others know they have asthma. They leave home without their inhaler pump, risking their lives instead of boyfriend/girlfriend or friends seeing them with the pump.

Yes, even so-called educated people consider those with illnesses as walking dead. People break up with boyfriends/girlfriends over asthma.

Like "abeg, make she nor come kpeme for my bed one day, I nor do again". cheesy cheesy grin grin

Much less Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by executioner(m): 5:23am On May 29, 2020
NCDC sent me a text that COVID-19 is real.
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by ifeanyijonah: 5:25am On May 29, 2020
holdup in Lagos force people to leave their cars and join public buses and that is where u can easily contact the virus..let the government work on traffic holdup so people can go to work with their own cars, just imagine Lagos-Abekuta express where they divided into two to create BRT LANE it has been every day holdup...the number of cases in Lagos must always be on High side..

Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by alezzy13: 5:31am On May 29, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Well who knows maybe the guy you quoted is not a Lagos based, but he's presently living in Kano. In other to clear his doubts about this covid19 issue, he decided to visit an isolation center in Kano. When he got there, he saw that there was no patient in that particular isolation center. Then the state government came out to debunked the rumors without proof of any other isolation centers in which there are some patients.

So you believe even in KAno there are no covid cases?
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Reference(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2020
Quietly:
Be like i go ban reference and fergi001 and co...

for coming with this danmmmm statistics

Not this one. I don't follow goverment's statistics. I am a think to solution commentator not a newscaster. NCDC statiatics mean nothing to me. It is the solutions I am interested in. Logistics has been a nightmare for me these past month with trucks stuck all over rhe country.

I am more concerned about the economy than the pandemic. It is influenza virus. No time in recorded history has the world stopped working because of an influenza virus outbreak.
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by boookworm: 6:46am On May 29, 2020
unitysheart:

How many tests are you running per day?
I don't bloody care. All I can say is repent and stop seeing Africa/Nigeria as a place where "bodies will litter the streets"
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by boookworm: 6:50am On May 29, 2020
Wott:

Bro, the thing sef dey shock me sometimes.. The way they type, it's as if they are pained that we aren't falling and dying on the streets... How can a man see numbers and the next thing he'll say is "The numbers is far more than that".." We are grossly undertesting ".. etc. The matter sef shock me.
Bro the heart of Man is desperately wicked. They won't be satisfied until bodies start littering the streets so they can come online and say "we told you so"
But that won't happen cos God pass them
They are all shouting "increase testing capacity" as if they want to eat the figures

1 Like

Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Benwallt(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2020
abobote:
Today's result is very promising, hopefully it will continue in this decline order in the coming days. we must win this war
wait till you hear that another section of the society will be opened, you will see the figure jacked up again.
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Saintinoo(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2020
alezzy13:

what is your own with calling people "Ignorant".
If kogi state have any case, i believe NCDC will hand that case to the state government for treatment, Kogi state government have deny having any comfirmed case, so NCDC should give us details of the comfirmed case.

I know i will also sound ignorant to you, you people know all.
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Amozever12: 7:23am On May 29, 2020
Cross rivers state turn will come before next wkend, just like Kogi state. If U believe NCDC will make it happen SHARE if not LIKE
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Heavensent01(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:

what's the level of your education?

anyway question to your childish answer lies in the first and second sentences of your naive post. Americans carried their citizens along somewhat that we that aren't base their see the patients and unfortunate dead people

the only thing we are seeing here are few people who claimed to recovered that are testifying to Covid-19

if that virus is that huge in Nigeria as they want to force us to believe, what's the need to spend enough on media in convincing? pictures or short videos of the isolated scenes will convince people and influence their precaution

take Kogi state for example, a state that commissioner for health didn't get any record of Covid-19 cases and NCDC reported two index cases for them which the Governor denounced

there are people someone who have become multi millionaires in Nigeria since this scam found its way to Nigeria
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by fergie001: 8:00am On May 29, 2020
Quietly:
Be like i go ban reference and fergi001 and co...

for coming with this danmmmm statistics
grin
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by cheango: 8:07am On May 29, 2020
I can boldly tell you, our govt is still not able to do much test, you would have seen more results, just 2000 test per day and all of you are shouting, we should thank God must Nigeria patient are Asymptomatic, on Kogi state, will right thinking people believe the governor or his cronies... Read this report yourself. https://www.thecable.ng/inside-story-how-kogi-is-turning-a-blind-eye-to-patients-with-covid-19-symptoms
Heavensent01:

what's the level of your education?

anyway question to your childish answer lies in the first and second sentences of your naive post. Americans carried their citizens along somewhat that we that aren't base their see the patients and unfortunate dead people

the only thing we are seeing here are few people who claimed to recovered that are testifying to Covid-19

if that virus is that huge in Nigeria as they want to force us to believe, what's the need to spend enough on media in convincing? pictures or short videos of the isolated scenes will convince people and influence their precaution

take Kogi state for example, a state that commissioner for health didn't get any record of Covid-19 cases and NCDC reported two index cases for them which the Governor denounced

there are people someone who have become multi millionaires in Nigeria since this scam found its way to Nigeria
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Who else is tired of this updates but still can't help but check it?
I'm tired bro
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by wyqay: 8:38am On May 29, 2020
We no go die
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by Mazigabriel(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2020
alezzy13:

Don't be silly, the health commissioner for Kogi State said so himself, go and confirm yourself before you talk rubbish
Re: 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) by SirWarlock: 8:42am On May 29, 2020
DanEmakoji:

How about Kogi?
since they're denying, they'll probably not send samples for testing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted / US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.