Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (55934 Views)

Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by AnanseK(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2020
Electrocuted “ means killed by electric current, so what does “killed to death” mean?
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:43pm On May 29, 2020
Town people at work
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Mbenny(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2020
spinna:
Metal ladder for that matter..see as you finish yourself...sad
there is nothing wrong with the ladder it's thesame used by electrical engineers. he did not observed safety rules. he was not wearing hand gloves and helmet.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Glare247(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
And I see the wife -to -be stepping out of the room of one bros wen dey our yard this morning......

Like this, na the matter we dey solve since morning
A fellow Nigerian like urs died untimely ,and this is d best u can come up with ,were is ur sanity ?
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Isoduwa(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2020
Na corona virus kill this one Nor be electric
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:59pm On May 29, 2020
Gubioma:
what is this girl sayin?

What is difficult to understand there..... shocked shocked
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by kevin4angel: 12:59pm On May 29, 2020
This year just off me
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by wunmi590(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Why are people dieing so much?
Gone are the days we only hear that someone very old died and we will be like.....let the dead go and rest, he/she has tried.

FTC...... yeah!!!
I dedicate this to; those mourning....may consolation come your way, my birthday on 31st..... and all the MAY borns grin grin, if it was possible then, we would have angrily removed this 2020 from our age but all the same God is faithful.
My wish is that there will be more peace and love around the world and money in my account (very important grin)

So you share the same birthday month and day with my immediate junior sister.

Wish you happy birthday in advance dear.

More wins to you and God would also grant your heart desires (Amen)
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:02pm On May 29, 2020
wunmi590:

So you share the same birthday month and day with my immediate junior sister.

Wish you happy birthday in advance dear.

More wins to you and God would also grant your heart desires (Amen)

Amen dear, thank you so much.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by wunmi590(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Amen dear, thank you so much.

My pleasure

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by uvie66: 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
mortunde:
Which kind wahala you come put ur bride like this... Village pipu at work
more like ignorance at work.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by uvie66: 1:23pm On May 29, 2020
openmine:

He died due to his apparent ignorance!

Most of the deaths we encounter here in africa are just avoidable but most people here throw caution to the wind and decide to play God!

The amazing part is that he has always been doing this and has been getting away with it until that fateful day he 'kicked the bucket'!

Just like the bible says...."My people perish for lack of knowledge"
I concur, we are reckless in our conduct and do not observe any safety measures.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Honeydenz(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Gone are the days we only hear that someone very old died and we will be like.....let the dead go and rest, he/she has tried.

FTC...... yeah!!!
I dedicate this to; those mourning....may consolation come your way, my birthday on 31st..... and all the MAY borns grin grin, if it was possible then, we would have angrily removed this 2020 from our age but all the same God is faithful.
My wish is that there will be more peace and love around the world and money in my account (very important grin)
Amen!
Those days you talk about, there was no social media. That's why although people were still dying, young and old, it never went viral like it is now. TiME iS ReLatiVE meaning not everyone dies at exactly d time (old age) expected by nature.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:37pm On May 29, 2020
columbus007:
Did he die?
No,he was practising how to die
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:55pm On May 29, 2020
Honeydenz:

Amen!
Those days you talk about, there was no social media. That's why although people were still dying, young and old, it never went viral like it is now. TiME iS ReLatiVE meaning not everyone dies at exactly d time (old age) expected by nature.

I am actually saying this because in my village, my grandma was the oldest to die @ 96..... meanwhile, her mother (my great grandma) was 115, her own grandma (my great great grandma), although I didn't meet her died way older than her daughter (115 years)..... I agree that we have more access to information now but I think youths are perishing because of some practices which our older generations dare not do.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by dododawa1: 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
Sometimes,I give electrician their CHARGE money becos light work is the most dangerous.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by divine4love: 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
But why are people always want to do PHED job?
Anything from the domestic meter to the pole belongs to the PHED.
People should endeavour call the attention of those whose responsibility are to fix whatever fault from the meter.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Johnsghana(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
Boldness that wasn't necessary! Why climb an electric pole when you are not trained to do so? What a sad tale!

Stop being a hard guy, you might end up like this.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by salam8528: 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
dangermouse:
Rip... May we never die untimely deaths.
is there anything as untimely death?
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by divine4love: 2:27pm On May 29, 2020
divine4love:
But why are people always want to do PHED job?
Anything from the domestic meter to the pole belongs to the PHED.
People should endeavour call the attention of those whose responsibility are to fix whatever fault from the meter.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by dangermouse(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2020
salam8528:
is there anything as untimely death?
. When one dies at an early age, its termed untimely, cos he didnt get to reach the ripe age of 80-90+ years. Yes thier is something as untimely death.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by salam8528: 2:39pm On May 29, 2020
dangermouse:
. When one dies at an early age, its termed untimely, cos he didnt get to reach the ripe age of 80-90+ years. Yes thier is something as untimely death.
we might be having different orientation but we all die at the appointed time.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Beey(f): 2:45pm On May 29, 2020
osamz007:
RIP I CAN'T SAY U KILLED YOURSELF BUT THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT..

ALWAYS SEEK OTHER'S PEOPLE HELP IN AREAS YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ABOVE YOU

IT'S LIKE HE URINATED ON HIMSELF

WHAT'S IT WITH DEAD GUYS AND FALLEN TROUSERS SEF
Actually it’s normal to pass urine or have a bowel movement after death.This is because death caused muscles to relax and therefore the body cannot hold those contents ,if the muscles don’t work. That’s why all the body openings are covered either with cotton balls or whatever else by funeral directors in the morgue and sometimes a plastic bag is put under the clothes of the deceased to keep them dry so that the plastic suit covers the skin , though they put it in a way you can’t see it during viewing because fluids tend to leak out.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by dangermouse(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2020
salam8528:
we might be having different orientation but we all die at the appointed time.
Whatever. When the appointed time happens when not at the ripe age of 80+, its termed premature or untimely death.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by wizod(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
SarkinYarki:

This is where he made a mistake
he's an electrician
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by wizod(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Maybe he was an electrician ,

May we never use our hands to bring death upon ourselves, Amen
yes he was. I knw him very well. His twin brother's name is Okechi

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Mr2013(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Its a pity
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Odionosaze564: 4:32pm On May 29, 2020
Life sha
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by alizma: 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

FTC...... yeah!!!
In those days people don't do much of what they are not train to do
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by JBoss25(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2020
osamz007:
RIP I CAN'T SAY U KILLED YOURSELF BUT THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT..

ALWAYS SEEK OTHER'S PEOPLE HELP IN AREAS YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ABOVE YOU

IT'S LIKE HE URINATED ON HIMSELF

WHAT'S IT WITH DEAD GUYS AND FALLEN TROUSERS SEF
Mr observer I hail o

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2020
RIP
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2020
He should have just called a NEPA staff, see what he has done to himself, it's a lesson for us to always engage professionals in whatever we are doing in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic) / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.