Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Confusion About The Claims of Islam (4592 Views)

My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Pls Clear My Confusion If You Are Sound In Bible Knowledge / Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by MightySparrow: 3:22pm On May 29, 2020
After the death of both Abraham and Ishmael, God (Yaweh or Allah) abandoned Arabs for several millenia (3000 - 4000) years no prophet of record from them until mohammed(SAW).
Mohammed (SAW) came 570 years and started his prophetic career about 40 years later. He then rewrote the history of Israel who themselves have written records. For example, the story of jesus' crucifiction is denied let alone his resurrection. Yet, this was not only circulated at that time and now, it is fact on the pages of history books except the Quran. the Quran claims that someone else was crucified in place of Jesus, who then resurrected? During the abandonment of Arabs who were they worshpping and why were they abandoned at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by peggywebbs(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
You are touching a subject that even the Muslim clerics don't know

6 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
I call on AntiChristian to come out and defend Islam here if he dares to.
This is now a specific thread on Islam.
Let's see how well he'll do.

1 Like

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 10:41am On May 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
After the death of both Abraham and Ishmael, God (Yaweh or Allah) abandoned Arabs for several millenia (3000 - 4000) years no prophet of record from them until mohammed(SAW).
Mohammed (SAW) came 570 years and started his prophetic career about 40 years later. He then rewrote the history of Israel who themselves have written records. For example, the story of jesus' crucifiction is denied let alone his resurrection. Yet, this was not only circulated at that time and now, it is fact on the pages of history books except the Quran. the Quran claims that someone else was crucified in place of Jesus, who then resurrected? During the abandonment of Arabs who were they worshpping and why were they abandoned at all?

Praise be to Allah who granted us intellect And may the peace and Blessings of Allah be on Muhammad, Jesus and other Prophets of Allah!

To the claim above, the world we see today were not as it was thousands of years ago! In Islamic tradition, when Abraham took Hagar and Ishmael to the Arab land, the land was devoid of humans except travellers who stopped by. Abraham built the sacred house with Ishmael. The Zam Zam water was found. Gradually people started settling there. Ishmael got married and the Arab nation was established.

Abraham had two sons in Isaac and Ishmael. All Prophets till Jesus came from Isaac. However Muhammad came from Ishmael's lineage. The Arabs were predominantly idol worshipers before Muhammad's Prophethood. This is similar to Noah's/Abraham's people who were idolators...

For the Gospel Discrepancies of Jesus' Crucifixion you may go to https://www.nairaland.com/5891855/gospel-discrepancies-jesus-crucifixion

Will update later.....

sagenaija:
I call on AntiChristian to come out and defend Islam here if he dares to.
This is now a specific thread on Islam.
Let's see how well he'll do.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by MightySparrow: 12:13pm On May 30, 2020
Could someone please help answer antichristian?
the question are not answered: (1) why did allah neglect Arabs to idolatory and kept close monitoring with israel?
(2) does it mean that shades of reports of an event nullify the event?
(3) who resurrected? There were eye - witnesses of his ascension.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by 1Sharon(f): 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
Out of all abrahamic religions, Islam is the least logical and most bizarre.

13 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by 1Sharon(f): 12:16pm On May 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
the question are not answered: (1) why did allah neglect Arabs to idolatory and kept close monitoring with israel?

What do you mean kept close monitoring with Israel? Allah hates the Jews.

And Allah and Yahweh are completely different deities.

5 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by madegreatbygrace(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
Apart from Ali Baba, Antichristian has got to be my favourite stand up comedian. He has probably gone into hiding again. The same way he abandoned the thread on Jesus being a prophet of Allah. cool

6 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 1:02pm On May 30, 2020
madegreatbygrace:
Apart from Ali Baba, Antichristian has got to be my favourite stand up comedian. He has probably gone into hiding again. The same way he abandoned the thread on Jesus being a prophet of Allah. cool

Haven't i replied you on that thread? I detest you peddling liars on me. I have a job and a family of my own so you can't expect me to sleep here on NL.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 1:21pm On May 30, 2020
MightySparrow:

1. Allah does whatever He wills. And who told you they were neglected? It is proven that there were Jews and Christians during the time of the Prophet!

Allah says: “And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning)” [al-Isra’ 17:15]
In Islam, Whoever the message of Allah did not get to will be tested on Judgement day!

2. Actually the events written in the Bible about the resurrection didn't add up and is contradictory in many cases!

3. Bring the eyewitnesses here from the four Gospels!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 1:25pm On May 30, 2020
1Sharon:

How many Abrahamic religion have you studied?

Are you aware of these?
Bábism, Bahá'í Faith, Druze faith, Mandaeism, Rastafari, Samaritanism, Shabakism and Yazdânism (the Yezidi, Yarsani and Chinarism faiths).

Whatever is popular!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On May 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

How many Abrahamic religion have you studied?

Are you aware of these?
Bábism, Bahá'í Faith, Druze faith, Mandaeism, Rastafari, Samaritanism, Shabakism and Yazdânism (the Yezidi, Yarsani and Chinarism faiths).

Whatever is popular!

My friend, none of those have a bad reputation like mainstream islam.

8 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by MightySparrow: 2:44pm On May 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. Allah does whatever He wills. And who told you they were neglected? It is proven that there were Jews and Christians during the time of the Prophet!

Allah says: “And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning)” [al-Isra’ 17:15]
In Islam, Whoever the message of Allah did not get to will be tested on Judgement day!

2. Actually the events written in the Bible about the resurrection didn't add up and is contradictory in many cases!

3. Bring the eyewitnesses here from the four Gospels!

1. So when mohammed (SAW) was sent to israel what name did he say that god was. Was it the same God of their fathers?
2. According to quran someone was given a facial look of jesus, crucified in his stead, who then resurrected?
3. Did mohammed (SAW) ever know anything about Christianity and Jewish history or was completely ignorant?
4. According to the bible 500+ people saw jesus after resurrection.

4 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Gaggii: 9:05pm On May 30, 2020
MightySparrow:

1. So when mohammed (SAW) was sent to israel what name did he say that god was. Was it the same God of their fathers?
2. According to quran someone was given a facial look of jesus, crucified in his stead, who then resurrected?
3. Did mohammed (SAW) ever know anything about Christianity and Jewish history or was completely ignorant?

Where did you see the number two in quran
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Tomiwa69(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2020
peggywebbs:
You are touching a subject that even the Muslim clerics don't know
I tell u
They will just tell u God works in mysterious ways to avoid further Questions

6 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ayshacom: 12:04am On May 31, 2020
1Sharon:
Is the most logical only if you understand it.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 12:48am On May 31, 2020
MightySparrow:

Muhammad was an Arab and the Qur'an was revealed in his language same way other books were revealed in the language of the Prophet. He was sent to the whole mankind and Jinns. Jesus was sent to Israel.

Allah is the name of the one God in Arabic.

MightySparrow:

The beginning and end of Jesus was a miracle. What is proven is that he was taken up body and soul! He was not crucified nor killed.

MightySparrow:

Muhammad was unlettered so he had no knowledge of that.

MightySparrow:

Can you get the names of these people in the Bible? What verse/Books can we find their names?
You should find a way to prove this.

5. I still await the names of the eyewitnesses from the previous question.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 12:51am On May 31, 2020
1Sharon:

My friend, none of those have a bad reputation like mainstream islam.

Can you as a mother (or father as the case may be) send your only son to be murdered because you love some people?

Do you love that son?

I think your Lord had the best fatherly reputation!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by 1Sharon(f): 3:47am On May 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can you as a mother (or father as the case may be) send your only son to be murdered because you love some people?

Do you love that son?

I'm not a christian either so don't ask me that dumb question.

Go to the middle east and get called abeed by your arab masters. You ain't no muslim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by CodeTemplar: 4:09am On May 31, 2020
MightySparrow:
Lol....

Islam is the product of abandonment and is a human conjured religion. That explains their many falsehood and illogicalities like:
a flat earth.
a carnal prophet.
a flawed vengeance system.
a flawed testament arrangement.
a contradictory account of Jesus.
a mad focus on Christians (which indicates envy)
an acknowledgement of Christianity.
a dependence on donkey urine instead of technological advancement.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by CodeTemplar: 4:30am On May 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

Do you love that son?

Oga, man is basically a spirit and it was in this spirit realm that Adam the first man died. It is in this spirit that Jesus lives. The spirit is superior to the flesh or natural realm.

Life on earth is like a market a fierce, holy, good father created and is gradually sending his sons to. God gave rules guides and information about this market and how connect back to him in His market manual. God is saying to those cheating in this market, change your ways genuinely before your time ends and you go back to him at home for judgement. Some have adjusted their measurement device to cheat others, others are selling fake products, some are collecting tax unjustly, others are collecting tax but wasting it on selfish needs. God is saying one day somehow someway, all will go back to him for vengeance and judgement. All who truly repented and live in the spirit realm will be saved. You are justified by faith. That explains why Jesus was saying God is God if Isaac, Abraham and Jacob, the living even when they had slept from the physical realm, and not of the Pharisees or scribes who were mere living dead by reason of their stance.

1 Like

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by MightySparrow: 5:59am On May 31, 2020
Gaggii:

Where did you see the number two in quran
That is what your Imams teach. (check youtube) or is it from hadith? if it is from hadith, and hadith is the saying of the prophet, someone is lying.

1 Like

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by MightySparrow: 6:14am On May 31, 2020
ayshacom:
Is the most logical only if you understand it.
I bet you Mohammed (SAW) himself didn't understand christianity or judaism: because of his ignorance a demon inpersonating Gabriel, if at all Quran has any inspirational source, used his zeal for truth to deceive him. The three fold agenda of Satan (steal, kill, destroy) was delivered to him and his, this evident even now.

6 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Gaggii: 6:59am On May 31, 2020
MightySparrow:
That is what your Imams teach. (check youtube) or is it from hadith? if it is from hadith, and hadith is the saying of the prophet, someone is lying.

The imam they talk trash...i no see the video for YouTube
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ayshacom: 7:48am On May 31, 2020
MightySparrow:
I bet you Mohammed (SAW) himself didn't understand christianity or judaism: because of his ignorance a demon inpersonating Gabriel, if at all Quran has any inspirational source, used his zeal for truth to deceive him. The three fold agenda of Satan (steal, kill, destroy) was delivered to him and his, this evident even now.
Mr Man read the history of Arabs before Muhammad (S.A.W) there was killing, tribal feud in the land for centuries. It was Muhammed (SAW) who United them. The Jews he lived with in medina cannot bring conciliation btw the Arabs fighting at the time.They took side and benefit from the blood money just as we are seeing it today. I cannot argue with you that some misinformed Muslims have taken arms in the name of religion and cause more harm to the islam and the Muslims than any other. Western media concentrate their political activities in the middle east where islam is the majority and bring biased information about islam all over the world. Every criminal is a muslim inspired by prophet Muhammad to conduct his atrocities, that is a lie. If you want to understand islam find knowledgeables in Islam and question them, I'm sure they will satisfy your curiosity. Don't defend on your hatred of Islam just because you are a Christian or even an atheist, neither defend on Western media who will never like Islam to judge muslims..
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by MightySparrow: 7:54am On May 31, 2020
Gaggii:

The imam they talk trash...i no see the video for YouTube
If the Imams are talking trash to whom else does one look for islamic education?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 9:07am On May 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

Praise be to Allah who granted us intellect And may the peace and Blessings of Allah be on Muhammad, Jesus and other Prophets of Allah!

To the claim above, the world we see today were not as it was thousands of years ago! In Islamic tradition, when Abraham took Hagar and Ishmael to the Arab land, the land was devoid of humans except travellers who stopped by. Abraham built the sacred house with Ishmael. The Zam Zam water was found. Gradually people started settling there. Ishmael got married and the Arab nation was established.

Abraham had two sons in Isaac and Ishmael. All Prophets till Jesus came from Isaac. However Muhammad came from Ishmael's lineage. The Arabs were predominantly idol worshipers before Muhammad's Prophethood. This is similar to Noah's/Abraham's people who were idolators...

For the Gospel Discrepancies of Jesus' Crucifixion you may go to https://www.nairaland.com/5891855/gospel-discrepancies-jesus-crucifixion

Will update later.....

So in your opinion that is the answer to the OP's post?
Congratulations!!

According to you "all the prophet till Jesus came from Isaac" then SUDDENLY there was a SWITCH to Ishmael's line. Who traced the line of Ishmael over the centuries? Why the switch? Where and when was the authorised?

Islam only wants to be relevant by trying to link herself to Abraham. Mecca was not even in any known historical document or map until hundreds of years after Mohamed. So, Abraham may never have been there as Islam claims. Abraham never went with Hagar anywhere. He SENT her away with Ishmael. When this was recorded Islam never existed so you cannot say it was corrupted.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:20am On May 31, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
So in your opinion that is the answer to the OP's post?
Congratulations!!

According to you "all the prophet till Jesus came from Isaac" then SUDDENLY there was a SWITCH to Ishmael's line. Who traced the line of Ishmael over the centuries? Why the switch? Where and when was the authorised?

Islam only wants to be relevant by trying to link herself to Abraham. Mecca was not even in any known historical document or map until hundreds of years after Mohamed. So, Abraham may never have been there as Islam claims. Abraham never went with Hagar anywhere. He SENT her away with Ishmael. When this was recorded Islam never existed so you cannot say it was corrupted.

Please keep mute since you are not the OP.
I am only facing the OP in this. I think I told you to create your thread!

Your Bible says Isaac was sacrificed while we believe it was Ishmael. So there's a lot of difference in our beliefs.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:26am On May 31, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Lol....

Islam is the product of abandonment and is a human conjured religion. That explains their many falsehood and illogicalities like:
a flat earth.
a carnal prophet.
a flawed vengeance system.
a flawed testament arrangement.
a contradictory account of Jesus.
a mad focus on Christians (which indicates envy)
an acknowledgement of Christianity.
a dependence on donkey urine instead of technological advancement.

All these are what Jesus thought right?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:27am On May 31, 2020
1Sharon:

I'm not a christian either so don't ask me that dumb question.

Go to the middle east and get called abeed by your arab masters. You ain't no muslim.

Sorry atheist!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 11:34am On May 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please keep mute since you are not the OP.
I am only facing the OP in this. I think I told you to create your thread!

Your Bible says Isaac was sacrificed while we believe it was Ishmael. So there's a lot of difference in our beliefs.

I'm pointing out to you that there's still so much more confusion in Islam. And I can see that you're running away from them.

1 Like

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by CodeTemplar: 11:39am On May 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

All these are what Jesus thought right?
o you don't turn Christian abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / The Fallacious Christian Mathematics / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.