Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Confusion About The Claims of Islam (4674 Views)

My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Pls Clear My Confusion If You Are Sound In Bible Knowledge / Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
None if the porter has moulded it for the particular purpose it is achieving.

Good Logic. Now apply it to the story of Ishmael.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by CodeTemplar: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Good Logic. Now apply it to the story of Ishmael.
Applying it to the story of Ishmael has two possible outcomes.

Outcome 1 : if applied before factoring in the fulfilment of the promise to Abraham.

Outcome 2 : If applied after the fulfilment of the promise.

Number two is the appropriate one but some still hold onto the first one ignorantly or by some design. Jesus changed all those by reconciling both seeds of Abraham, the Jews and the gentiles. Being a Jew is now a thing of the heart and entails believing in and accepting Jesus.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ContractKiller: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Most Religions, with the possible exception of Buddhism, make bold supernatural claims. Thus, the key question is not whether Paul had a supernatural encounter with Christ, but whether the account of Paul's Damascus encounter with Christ poached from another story in the same way that Islam stole ideas and practices from older Religions?

AntiChristian:

If you were to preach to me now how will you convince me that Jesus your Lord was tempted by Satan?
And Paul that never met Jesus saw a light and converted to a Christian and started preaching!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
haekymbahd:
Now okay you will agree with me that Jesus preached a gospel himself while on earth so there has to be gospel according to Jesus.
Mathew 13
13 Truly I tell you, wherever this good news (the Gospel) is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will be told also, in memory of her.
It is obvious that If people will preach this gospel through out the world some will preach it the exact way, some may add, and some may subtract from it so in it might not be reliable because people might infuse things not in original doctrine.

Now if Jesus was still around today and still preaching if you call him God what will be his reply?If you ask how do you enter the kingdom of God what will be his reply?If you ask him about trinity what will be his reply ?Why did Jesus teach asking forgiveness of sins if he died for sin?
Then you will know the Gospel has been corrupted.
You still have not answered the question about the clear mention of the 'People of the Scriptures'. We both agree that Jesus Christ never gave people any Scripture... a gospel maybe but gospel does not amount to 'Scripture' since the allusion to scripture seems quite specific in the verse you posted earlier. So, why do you keep insisting on pestering Christianity when the people who were in fact given 'Scripture' are the Jews?
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

"So woe to those who write the scripture with their own hands, then say, This is from Allah, in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 79)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Good for your allah but what has that to do with this? The 'People of the Scripture' are Jews. If your allah can in one chapter speak well of them and in another pronounce curses on the very same, does that not lead you to think him possibly schizophrenic?

2 Likes

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

If you were to preach to me now how will you convince me that Jesus your Lord was tempted by Satan?
And Paul that never met Jesus saw a light and converted to a Christian and started preaching!
You want to be the philosophy lecturer huh? Anyway your quran tells you Jesus Christ is a Spirit from God Almighty right? A Spirit inhabiting a mortal body which is subject to natural laws of hunger, weariness, fleshy desires, etc. This is the basis the devil tempts us, because we as humans have these desires. What differentiates us from Jesus Christ is the fact He is Divine Spirit in a human body. Now despite all that your quran still tells you Jesus Christ never committed a sin, so tell me is it possible to commit a sin without been tempted??
Concerning St Pauls conversion, the Bible clearly says he saw a bright light while travelling to Damascus to persecute christians there, and he was struck with blindness and directed to the house Ananias where he was healed. You cant believe that but you can believe a certain angel appeared to Mohammed in a cave to dictate the entire quran with its clear similarity to the bible, apocrypha as well as already existing myths and legends all mixed with imaginary fables Why the similarities btw?

1 Like

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Applying it to the story of Ishmael has two possible outcomes.

Outcome 1 : if applied before factoring in the fulfilment of the promise to Abraham.

Outcome 2 : If applied after the fulfilment of the promise.

Number two is the appropriate one but some still hold onto the first one ignorantly or by some design. Jesus changed all those by reconciling both seeds of Abraham, the Jews and the gentiles. Being a Jew is now a thing of the heart and entails believing in and accepting Jesus.

You lost me with No. 1 and 2. It did not make any sense to me. If God designed Ishmael and his descendant the way you guys claimed, do you still go ahead and blame a flawed product or the Designer who delibrately make a flawed product?

As for Jesus, I never read where he said he came to reconcile the seeds (both) of Abraham. Abraham had Eight (cool sons. The Jews are just a sub- branch of his seeds, Namely Israel.

And to be sure, Jesus explicitly mentioned he was sent to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. His 12 Disciples were carefully selected to represent the 12 Tribes of Israel. While he preached, he avoided the Gentiles. He never went to Pilate nor Herod aside when he was dragged there for his Trial. So, which reconciliation did he make?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by CodeTemplar: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lukuluku69:

You lost me with No. 1 and 2. It did not make any sense to me. If God designed Ishmael and his descendant the way you guys claimed, do you still go ahead and blame a flawed product or the Designer who delibrately make a flawed product?

As for Jesus, I never read where he said he came to reconcile the seeds (both) of Abraham. Abraham had Eight (cool sons. The Jews are just a sub- branch of his seeds, Namely Israel.

And to be sure, Jesus explicitly mentioned he was sent to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. His 12 Disciples were carefully selected to represent the 12 Tribes of Israel. While he preached, he avoided the Gentiles. He never went to Pilate nor Herod aside when he was dragged there for his Trial. So, which reconciliation did he make?
So in your opinion Pharoah was a flawed product designed by God?

A flawed product the way I know it is one that cannot fulfil the task it was designed for. Pharaoh did & Ishmael and his seeds did also. Products arent all designed to last forever. The book of Romans 8 & 9 talks about it more.

Jesus came to die for all. I can't seem to fathom why you think he came for just Israel.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:

A flawed product the way I know it is one that cannot fulfil the task it was designed for. Pharaoh did & Ishmael and his seeds did also. Products arent all designed to last forever. The book of Romans 8 & 9 talks about it more.

Jesus came to die for all. I can't seem to fathom why you think he came for just Israel.

As for the flawed product, I was only stretching your Cup and the Porter logic. God did not design any flawed product for everything He made WAS PERFECT. Pharaoh only followed his own heart. As for Ishmael and his descendants, I have not seen anything they did that EVERY other Tribe and Nation have not done and even more. All you need do is to open the History books.

And Jesus came to die for NOBODY. He came to preach of the coming Kingdom of God to the Jews and also gathered the Losts of the House of Israel.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:

As for the flawed product, I was only stretching your Cup and the Porter logic. God did not design any flawed product for everything He made WAS PERFECT. Pharaoh only followed his own heart. As for Ishmael and his descendants, I have not seen anything they did that EVERY other Tribe and Nation have not done and even more. All you need do is to open the History books.

And Jesus came to die for NOBODY. He came to preach of the coming Kingdom of God to the Jews and also gathered the Losts of the House of Israel.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:

1.He said he came for the Lost sheep of the House of Israel.
2. He never preached outside of Judea and Samaria and the villages in between.
3. 12 Disciples. Each from the 12 Tribes of Israel.
4. Did not call out to Gentiles (if he did, Pilate and Herod ought to have approached and he called a Grecian woman "DOG"
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by CodeTemplar: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1.He said he came for the Lost sheep of the House of Israel.
2. He never preached outside of Judea and Samaria and the villages in between.
3. 12 Disciples. Each from the 12 Tribes of Israel.
4. Did not call out to Gentiles (if he did, Pilate and Herod ought to have approached and he called a Grecian woman "DOG"
1. Who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
2. Did he commission his disciples to preach beyond Israel or not?
3. N/A
4. He commissioned people to do those.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by dragunov: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is your reference?

What is this? Some academic discourse where you need to reference quotations in other to garner acceptance? Niggah, if you like take it and if you like don't. Aint gonna force you to accept the knowledge i have accumulated over decades of study, observation and inspiration. But if you observe the 'holy' text presented to the world by followers of Mad Mo' , you would not fall to recognise how similar it is from the scriptures, stories, parables and histories, letters and teachings compiled to make the Bible. Infact one couldn't have existed without the other. One derives its essence and relevance from the older other. It even seeks to destroy or debunk the older. Its a case of massive plagiarism.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2020
dragunov:

What is this? Some academic discourse where you need to reference quotations in other to garner acceptance? Niggah, if you like take it and if you like don't. Aint gonna force you to accept the knowledge i have accumulated over decades of study, observation and inspiration. But if you observe the 'holy' text presented to the world by followers of Mad Mo' , you would not fall to recognise how similar it is from the scriptures, stories, parables and histories, letters and teachings compiled to make the Bible. Infact one couldn't have existed without the other. One derives its essence and relevance from the older other. It even seeks to destroy or debunk the older. Its a case of massive plagiarism.

OK, I reject your stance since you can't substantiate it with any valid proof or reference!

Massive plagiarism you say? How so when you have three in one Gods and we have only one God?
Your God rested after creation but ours suffers no fatigue hence do not rest/sleep/slumber!
Your God can have son and helpers whereas ours have none of that.

It will be better you explain your "massive plagiarism" here so that i will bust them for you!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
veeshock:

You want to be the philosophy lecturer huh? Anyway your quran tells you Jesus Christ is a Spirit from God Almighty right? A Spirit inhabiting a mortal body which is subject to natural laws of hunger, weariness, fleshy desires, etc. This is the basis the devil tempts us, because we as humans have these desires. What differentiates us from Jesus Christ is the fact He is Divine Spirit in a human body. Now despite all that your quran still tells you Jesus Christ never committed a sin, so tell me is it possible to commit a sin without been tempted??
Concerning St Pauls conversion, the Bible clearly says he saw a bright light while travelling to Damascus to persecute christians there, and he was struck with blindness and directed to the house Ananias where he was healed. You cant believe that but you can believe a certain angel appeared to Mohammed in a cave to dictate the entire quran with its clear similarity to the bible, apocrypha as well as already existing myths and legends all mixed with imaginary fables Why the similarities btw?

If Jesus was the light that blinded Paul, can we agree Jesus was evil too as he forced Paul to convert? Lol.

Read this:
"Then He (Allah) fashioned him (Adam) and blew in him from His spirit."
Soorah as-Sajdah 32:9, and 38:72

And, "When I fashioned him and blew into him of My Spirit..."
Soorah al-Hijr 15:29 and Soorah Saad 38:72

…have been used as evidence for the belief that every human being contains within his body a part of God. The portion of Allah's "spirit" which Allah breathed into Adam has supposedly been inherited by all of his descendants. Reference has also been made to Prophet 'Eesaa about whose mother Allah said,
"She was chaste, so We blew into her from Our Spirit..."
Soorah al-Anbiyaa 21:91 and Soorah at-Tahreem 66:12

Jesus was no different from Adam as the Qur'an says. You are either making a mistake about the Qur'an or blatantly telling lies!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2020
ContractKiller:
Most Religions, with the possible exception of Buddhism, make bold supernatural claims. Thus, the key question is not whether Paul had a supernatural encounter with Christ, but whether the account of Paul's Damascus encounter with Christ poached from another story in the same way that Islam stole ideas and practices from older Religions?

Who is the author of the Books Islam stole from?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:

The porter has power to mould two cups out of same clay, one to honour and the other to dishonour. It was God too who hardened Pharaoh's heart against releasing the Israelites. He has the power to create people with endurance so all you rants are null. next....

I like reorienting guys like you. I asked a simple objective question and you are speaking in tongues!

Prove your claims on Islam you can't prove it. Now I brought out my claims on Christianity....

I have more questions....Just reply me.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by CodeTemplar: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

I like reorienting guys like you. I asked a simple objective question and you are speaking in tongues!

Prove your claims on Islam you can't prove it. Now I brought out my claims on Christianity....

I have more questions....Just reply me.
Switch to your other account and I will engage you.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ContractKiller: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Your "prophet" stole from the Old Testament, New Testament and Zoroastrianism.

AntiChristian:

Who is the author of the Books Islam stole from?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
ContractKiller:
Your "prophet" stole from the Old Testament, New Testament and Zoroastrianism.

Who authored the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Book of Zoroastrianism?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ContractKiller: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
They were written by Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians grin They certainly weren't written by MOOslimes!

AntiChristian:

Who authored the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Book of Zoroastrianism?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
ContractKiller:
They were written by Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians grin They certainly weren't written by MOOslimes!

What is plagiarism?
Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement.

1. Did the Christians Plagiarized the Jewish Books?

2. Jesus quoted a verse from Psalm 22 of David Eli Eli lama sabachthani just before he kicked the bucket on the cross.
Did Jesus Plagiarize David's Psalm?
Why didn't Jesus quote the verse and mention David the author of Psalm? cool

And I remember when Jesus was being tempted by Satan, He kept saying "It is written..."

In Matthew 4:
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
7 Jesus answered him, “[b]It is also written:
‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only

Is this plagiarism?

lipsrsealed

I can get more if wish to continue!

CodeTemplar

1 Like

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ContractKiller: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jesus was a Jew. When He quoted from the Old Testament He was quoting from a religious tradition and liturgy that He and all Christians are familiar with.
Was MOOhaMAD a Jew or a Christian? Is he even entitled to be called a "prophet?"

AntiChristian:

What is plagiarism?
Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement.

2. Jesus quoted a verse from Psalm 22 of David Eli Eli lama sabachthani just before he kicked the bucket on the cross.

And I remember when Jesus was being tempted by Satan, He kept saying "It is written..."

In Matthew 4:
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only

Is this plagiarism?

lipsrsealed

CodeTemplar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ContractKiller: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Secondly, the Messiah was promised through the seed of David. Jesus is descended from the lineage of David.
What relationship does MOOhaMAD have to Christianity and Judaism?

AntiChristian:

What is plagiarism?

In Matthew 4:

Is this plagiarism?

lipsrsealed

CodeTemplar
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
ContractKiller:
Secondly, the Messiah was promised through the seed of David. Jesus is descended from the lineage of David.
What relationship does MOOhaMAD have to Christianity and Judaism?

I know you won't answer but deflect and divert. Na ur tactics! Make I follow you now on this plagiarism matter.
Based on your submission above, How is Matthew related to the following Books he Plagiarised? cool

Matthew
Mat 1:23 Isa 7:14
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mat 1:23
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isa 7:14

Mat 2:6 Mic 5:2
Mat 2:15 Hsa 11:1
Mat 2:18 Jer 31:15
Mat 3:3 Isa 40:3
Mat 4:4 Deu 8:3
Mat 4:6 Psa 91:11, 12
Mat 4:7 Deu 6:16
Mat 4:10 Deu 6:13
Mat 4:10 Deu 10:20
Mat 4:15, 16 Isa 9:1, 2
Mat 4:15, 16 Isa 42:7
Mat 5:5 Psa 37:11 *
Mat 5:21 Exd 20:13 *
Mat 5:21 Deu 5:17
Mat 5:27 Exd 20:14 *
Mat 5:27 Deu 5:18
Mat 5:31 Deu 24:1 *
Mat 5:33 Exd 20:7 *
Mat 5:33 Lev 19:12 *
Mat 5:38 Exd 21:24 *
Mat 5:38 Lev 24:20 *
Mat 5:38 Deu 19:21
Mat 5:43 Lev 19:18 *
Mat 5:48 Gen 17:1
Mat 7:23 Psa 6:8
Mat 8:4 Lev 14:2, 3*
Mat 8:17 Isa 53:4
Mat 9:13 Hsa 6:6
Mat 10:35, 36 Mic 7:6*
Mat 11:5 Isa 35:5 *
Mat 11:5 Isa 29:18 *
Mat 11:10 Mal 3:1
Mat 11:14 Mal 4:5*
Mat 12:3 1Sa 21:6*
Mat 12:5 Num 28:9, 10*
Mat 12:7 Hsa 6:6
Mat 12:18 Isa 42:1
Mat 12:18-21 Isa 42:1-4
Mat 12:40 Jon 1:17 &c*
Mat 12:42 1Ki 10:1*
Mat 13:14 Isa 6:9, 10
Mat 13:35 Psa 78:2
Mat 15:4 Exd 20:12
Mat 15:4 Deu 5:16
Mat 15:4 Exd 21:17
Mat 15:4 Lev 20:9*
Mat 15:4 Pro 20:20 *
Mat 15:8, 9 Isa 29:13
Mat 16:4 Jon 1:17*
Mat 17:10 Mal 4:5*
Mat 18:15 Lev 19:17

I have more! Please reply!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by ContractKiller: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
The Gospel of Matthew was written by a Jew. Jesus is the Jewish Messiah.
The Gospel of Matthew is simply showing how Jesus fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament as contained in the Book of Isaiah.
But you haven't answered my question.
Why did an Arab raghead pagan child rapist like MuhaMAD suddenly start believing that he was a prophet like all the Jewish prophets even though he was not Jewish?

AntiChristian:

I know you won't answer but deflect and divert. Na ur tactics! Make I follow you now on this plagiarism matter.
Based on your submission above, How is Matthew related to the following Books he Plagiarised? cool

Matthew
Mat 1:23 Isa 7:14
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mat 1:23
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isa 7:14

Mat 2:6 Mic 5:2
Mat 2:15 Hsa 11:1
Mat 2:18 Jer 31:15
Mat 3:3 Isa 40:3
Mat 4:4 Deu 8:3
Mat 4:6 Psa 91:11, 12
Mat 4:7 Deu 6:16
Mat 4:10 Deu 6:13
Mat 4:10 Deu 10:20
Mat 4:15, 16 Isa 9:1, 2
Mat 4:15, 16 Isa 42:7
Mat 5:5 Psa 37:11 *
Mat 5:21 Exd 20:13 *
Mat 5:21 Deu 5:17
Mat 5:27 Exd 20:14 *
Mat 5:27 Deu 5:18
Mat 5:31 Deu 24:1 *
Mat 5:33 Exd 20:7 *
Mat 5:33 Lev 19:12 *
Mat 5:38 Exd 21:24 *
Mat 5:38 Lev 24:20 *
Mat 5:38 Deu 19:21
Mat 5:43 Lev 19:18 *
Mat 5:48 Gen 17:1
Mat 7:23 Psa 6:8
Mat 8:4 Lev 14:2, 3*
Mat 8:17 Isa 53:4
Mat 9:13 Hsa 6:6
Mat 10:35, 36 Mic 7:6*
Mat 11:5 Isa 35:5 *
Mat 11:5 Isa 29:18 *
Mat 11:10 Mal 3:1
Mat 11:14 Mal 4:5*
Mat 12:3 1Sa 21:6*
Mat 12:5 Num 28:9, 10*
Mat 12:7 Hsa 6:6
Mat 12:18 Isa 42:1
Mat 12:18-21 Isa 42:1-4
Mat 12:40 Jon 1:17 &c*
Mat 12:42 1Ki 10:1*
Mat 13:14 Isa 6:9, 10
Mat 13:35 Psa 78:2
Mat 15:4 Exd 20:12
Mat 15:4 Deu 5:16
Mat 15:4 Exd 21:17
Mat 15:4 Lev 20:9*
Mat 15:4 Pro 20:20 *
Mat 15:8, 9 Isa 29:13
Mat 16:4 Jon 1:17*
Mat 17:10 Mal 4:5*
Mat 18:15 Lev 19:17

I have more! Please reply!
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by dragunov: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

OK, I reject your stance since you can't substantiate it with any valid proof or reference!

Massive plagiarism you say? How so when you have three in one Gods and we have only one God?
Your God rested after creation but ours suffers no fatigue hence do not rest/sleep/slumber!
Your God can have son and helpers whereas ours have none of that.

It will be better you explain your "massive plagiarism" here so that i will bust them for you!

Oga, a word is enough for the wise. Like i said, i can't shout.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:

3. N/A

1. The Lost sheep of the house of Israel? Israel is made up of 12 Tribes from the 12 sons of Jacob. It was Jacob who was given the name "Israel". This name applies to ALL The Tribes that originated from the 12 sons.

10 of these tribes rebelled against David rule and finally broke away during the reign of Solomon; David's son.

This 10 called themselves Israel and set up around Samaria and the surrounding lands. 200 years into their rebellion, they were all taken captive and deported in a war. Till now People seems not to know where they are. But we Muslims know!

As for the other 2 remaining tribes namely Judah and Benjamin, they settled around Judea and surrounding lands. Judah assimilated Benjamin, so both came to be known as Judah. Judah became JEW as we know it today.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:

3. N/A

2. Please find where/when Jesus was sending them out. Search for the phrase "enter ye not but go rather to the..... Please read Mathew Chapter 10. Please place attention to Verses 5 and 6. Jesus told the 12, DO NOT ENTER GENTILES HOUSE NOR THAT OF THE SAMARITAN.

3. N/A? Why? He carefully picked 12 of his TRIBESMEN, when there are Romans, Arabs, Greeks, Persians etc all around him and you think he was sent to them too?

4. Can you give me reference or names of people he commissioned?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

If Jesus was the light that blinded Paul, can we agree Jesus was evil too as he forced Paul to convert? Lol.

Read this:
"Then He (Allah) fashioned him (Adam) and blew in him from His spirit."
Soorah as-Sajdah 32:9, and 38:72

And, "When I fashioned him and blew into him of My Spirit..."
Soorah al-Hijr 15:29 and Soorah Saad 38:72

…have been used as evidence for the belief that every human being contains within his body a part of God. The portion of Allah's "spirit" which Allah breathed into Adam has supposedly been inherited by all of his descendants. Reference has also been made to Prophet 'Eesaa about whose mother Allah said,
"She was chaste, so We blew into her from Our Spirit..."
Soorah al-Anbiyaa 21:91 and Soorah at-Tahreem 66:12

Jesus was no different from Adam as the Qur'an says. You are either making a mistake about the Qur'an or blatantly telling lies!

Haba oga, how can you say Jesus is evil? St Paul before his miraculous conversion was one of the overzealous persecutors of christians like many jews of his time thinking they were doing Gods work. He saw the Glory and Light of God. Similar thing happened with the isrealites when Moses came down from the mountain after collecting the 10 commands. It doesnt mean Jesus was evil to paul. What would you say about Mohammed and the survivors of the battle of badr or was it bedouin? Were they forced to convert?

…have been used as evidence for the belief that every human being contains within his body a part of God....are you saying God is divisible?

The Spirit of God, The Holy Spirit, is The Presence of God among us, so God is present everywhere at same time. He is different from the spirit of a man. When we say Jesus Christ is God we mean His Spirit is the Spirit of God. He is The Spirit of God manifesting as a man.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2020
veeshock:

Haba oga, how can you say Jesus is evil? St Paul before his miraculous conversion was one of the overzealous persecutors of christians like many jews of his time thinking they were doing Gods work. He saw the Glory and Light of God. Similar thing happened with the isrealites when Moses came down from the mountain after collecting the 10 commands. It doesnt mean Jesus was evil to paul. What would you say about Mohammed and the survivors of the battle of badr or was it bedouin? Were they forced to convert?

…have been used as evidence for the belief that every human being contains within his body a part of God....are you saying God is divisible?

The Spirit of God, The Holy Spirit, is The Presence of God among us, so God is present everywhere at same time. He is different from the spirit of a man. When we say Jesus Christ is God we mean His Spirit is the Spirit of God. He is The Spirit of God manifesting as a man.

You guys are absurd! You Claim Muhammad was being possessed but Paul saw a bright light and that is not possession since it favours Christianity!
It's hypocrisy when you do like that.

Which of my statement is unclear here? God Created everything with the word "be" and they become.

Jesus, Adam and Everything was created in this way.
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by AntiChristian: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
The Gospel of Matthew was written by a Jew. Jesus is the Jewish Messiah.
The Gospel of Matthew is simply showing how Jesus fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament as contained in the Book of Isaiah.
But you haven't answered my question.
Why did an Arab raghead pagan child rapist like MuhaMAD suddenly start believing that he was a prophet like all the Jewish prophets even though he was not Jewish?

grin Matthew was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew! But you are Christians right? You sabi give excuse o hypocrite!

Muhammad too was from Ishmael from Abraham.
Did Abraham rape Hagar in the Bible?
Re: My Confusion About The Claims of Islam by sagenaija: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2020
AntiChristian:

Muhammad too was from Ishmael from Abraham.
Did Abraham rape Hagar in the Bible?

Who told you Mohamed was from Ishmael?
Can you substantiate this your claim?
Islam just wants to be relevant by attempting a link to Abraham.
Even the Koran has no such linkage of Mohamed to Ishmael. Where did you get yours from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... / What People Don't Know About Mammy Wata / Types Of Yoruba Names That May Not Enter The Book Of Life (demonic Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.