Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island (109655 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by ThatFairGuy: 5:30pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Fan!! How are u?
I'm very well and you? How about your salvation? Don't delay it anylonger

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by bonnyhope: 5:30pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
I wish I can move in with him

I love Rich and famous guys

This one no fit hide her gold digging attitude again

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Righteousness89(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I'm very well and you? How about your salvation? Don't delay it anylonger

You are Blessed!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Babe, You can move in with me, I live in a nice luxurious bus apartment in Agege. we get plenty neighbours too, so you will make plenty of friends grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Emaax77 post=90089941]Who no like better thing

*dancing in zlatan leg walk* ee e Eulalia like better thing ... Ayi... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by smiliyB(f): 5:33pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
haha they are coming for you
cheesy cheesy Exactly what I am about saying too....gold digger will be flying everywhere as if guys no dey dig too.Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2020
People coming to type "God pick my call" in 3-2-1...

You won't become a billionaire overnight. Hard work and consistency. Then maybe you have a chance

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Akinwale14(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
with that dirty smelly ass at ur profile

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2020
Great
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by kingthreat(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2020
COVID-19 period come, nigga didnt offer fans any form of charity.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Smartf33l(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2020
Na this type of blessing I dey pray for..

Abeg enjoy your � money
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Happyguy201: 5:36pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

See your dirty legs .

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by ginggerxy: 5:36pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

don't worry your sister is already moving in with him just wish them well
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Clothingonline9(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2020
Polo Ralph and other luxury chinos jeans ,pant trousers and shirts available Lagos and Nationwide delivery
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2020
Netanya:
God please crown my efforts with great success. I want to make it the right way

Amen
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by EmperorGodswill: 5:37pm On May 29, 2020
God is watching us
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by GeneralPula: 5:38pm On May 29, 2020
Netanya:
God please crown my efforts with great success. I want to make it the right way

Amen.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by adoreyou(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2020
DAYOODS:

Too much money...
Mumu,i dey sell men shoes now. Come and buy. biko.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BareFacedLies(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Onyi my love
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Chirowman(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2020
na money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Queenserah26(f): 5:41pm On May 29, 2020
Enjoy your life joor!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by nowpresence(f): 5:41pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

well one of your sisters is there already

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by IfeomaOnu1: 5:41pm On May 29, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

Hmmm.
Let's Sha hope your father is rich and famous 1st b4 you start searching out for Rich and famous guys undecided.

On a lighter note;

God I see what you are doing for my agemates. I'm I your houseboy ? Dat my own is different cry
Turn by turn bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats David!

Greater , Sweeter Glorious and Better Congratulations when you Surrender to JESUS CHRIST.... HE Loves you and is Waiting for you...

That's where the Heavenly Big boys Are!

The most valid point.... Biggest living men are kings crowned by Jesus Christ the Greatest King and Highest power of the universe, for they reign with Him in the kingdom of God forever.

I stan...!

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by wink2015(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
After spending so many years in Lekki, Davido set to move to his dream house with an elevator in Banana Island, Lagos

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uMsJW7HFP4

NICE one from Davido !

What about Davido setting up manufacturing companies in some of the states in Nigeria.

It could be Osun state or any other states in Nigeria.

That could help in fighting unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by waledeji(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
shatap
You see why I always call you out now, your hypocrisy stinks. Was that a tribal comments why did you cancel it?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by FGonline: 5:43pm On May 29, 2020
Hypocrit:
ok...
it is called dream comes to fulfilment. That is what everyone is praying... Even poverty might be some persons dream unknowingly.
majek fashk
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Onyi22(f): 5:45pm On May 29, 2020
Osobi32:
this is the kind of prayer I want to hear from ladies not some idiots who pray to meet a rich and successful guy so they can suck him dry and move to the next. My dear ur Heavenly Father is already on ur case and ur prayers are already answered. Well done
O boy shut up,
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 29, 2020
smiliyB:
cheesy cheesy Exactly what I am about saying too....gold digger will be flying everywhere as if guys no dey dig too.Lol
na dem dig pass now sef lol

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Greensquard(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2020
Hahaha...Nice one?its good to be king and be able to afford almost everything u want grin grin..I love been rich..trust me u can never have enough of it fam

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BrutalJab: 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio house. Even davido himself said he is not a billionaire. The house was bought or rented by his father

Choi you must be really depressed right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.