Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island (109660 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Carmerchant101: 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
I wish I can move in with him

I love Rich and famous guys
Then come and move in with me
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by KayCee92(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
"who no chop belleful no dey come here". Did you also hear that from the video grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Proudlytips: 7:03pm On May 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Flows001(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

U just posted the usual "GOLD DIGGERS' ANTHEM". Why not strive to become rich and famous in your own way? We have rich and famous ladies in Nigeria but no; u want it already made so u can just enter the unfortunate guy's house in the name of marriage. Anty go and hustle. If u depend totally on gold digging, I won't mind sending u two new diggers. Naija girls never cease to amaze me undecided undecided.
Ur profile picture throws more emphasis on the only thing u have to offer undecided
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2020
The floors are really dangerous when wet. Such has taken lives.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by bitmic: 7:07pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
After spending so many years in Lekki, Davido set to move to his dream house with an elevator in Banana Island, Lagos

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uMsJW7HFP4

this is wonderful
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Pain(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2020
Where are the Vanity Guys?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by vandertommy: 7:13pm On May 29, 2020
Emaax77:
Who no like better thing

Money good oooo
aiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2020
Damnnn! See those tiles shocked
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 29, 2020
Abeg them day use prepaid meter for this kind house ?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by opebiboy: 7:21pm On May 29, 2020
BigJoe19:
grin grin Guy I know say you go dey here, you and your beef with davido, until davido show you im account balance before you fit believe say e get big money, even small gboys for town get pass 200million naira.
gboys are not small. They are richer than nigerian celebrities
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Lugianostar(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2020
Great news!!!

These are kind of developmental stride i want to hear and midnight farmers planning to kill someone.

Am indeed happy for him
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by B2mario(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2020
Nothing is vanity. Good thing is good. Don't lazy, hustle definitely you will make it one day.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by PROPHETmichael: 7:28pm On May 29, 2020
When he's inside and NEPA suddenly take light, he's eyes go clear.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by MrSensor(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
JBoss25:
gold digger spotted grin
detective spotted.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by laty5160(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
Burns boy fans Wey Una dey
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by clumsydyna: 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

It's like your pant is very dirty and you would like it to be used by lucky guys, lol.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by BigJoe19: 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
opebiboy:
gboys are not small. They are richer than nigerian celebrities
Even me sef is worth over 500mula. Make I no talk, Abeg davido is worth over 2billion.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Opemopem15: 7:55pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
haha they are coming for you
Bird of the same feather ......
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by DamnnNiggarr: 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
EmperorGodswill:

guy eazy 2much smook intake is bad to health jst an advice pls
ok;

Thanks
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Charly68: 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
Omo baba olowo..young bilonaire ,enjoy your time and season . Igba laiye
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by tellwisdom: 8:06pm On May 29, 2020
He left town to live in the bush...mumu boi.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2020
Davido should not carry his thugs to banana island, they will be his undoing and he might be be booted out of the island.

The rude characters of his 30 billion gangs should end in lekki o.

I hope his family members advises him.

Banana island is no place for rude behaviors, if you do anyhow, na DSS and Army go table your matter.

He should keep his gangs from banana island.

If you know, you know.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by flyingpig: 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
haha they are coming for you

Excuse me, is that your faceless picture as dp?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
bamidelee:
Bird of the same feather ......
are you sure
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
are you sure
Ask mama peace.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by flyingpig: 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
smiliyB:
cheesy cheesy Exactly what I am about saying too....gold digger will be flying everywhere as if guys no dey dig too.Lol

That girl got over 100 replies just on that post grin
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Topmaike007(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
Netanya:
God please crown my efforts with great success. I want to make it the right way
but you look good
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Toks2008(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
God bless his hustle.

For those wey dey wonder if dem go fit get this for their lifetime no wahala, you fit get a trillion times better mansion for heaven if you give your life to Jesus and hustle souls for christ.

Infact this is a child's play compared to the least of mansions in heaven where gold is used as the floor tiles.

I'm not among the vanity crew but I know too well that when we die, we will leave all we labored for while on earth so hustle for christ o make you for get a parmanent mansion in paradise.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by davidtemi(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like his own type of Vanity. I'll pick this one
mad I

I like ur comment but not Davido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.