Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence (901 Views)

Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by sarrki(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2020
Twitter Inc. put up a rule-violation notice on one of U.S. President Donald Trump’s most recent posts that included the phrase “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”
Saying that the president’s comments about protests in Minneapolis were against its rules, the social media company has obscured the offending message on Trump’s profile with the following warning: “This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible.”
As protests in Minneapolis over the death of a handcuffed African American man turned increasingly violent, the president used Twitter to assail Minneapolis’s mayor, Jacob Frey, as weak and said he had told Minnesota Governor Tim Walz that “the military is with him all the way.”
“We’ve taken action in the interest of preventing others from being inspired to commit violent acts,” Twitter said in a statement on its @TwitterComms account. It said the company had kept Trump’s tweet live “because it is important that the public still be able to see the Tweet given its relevance to ongoing matters of public importance.”
Read More: Twitter’s New Fact-Checking Stance Sets Difficult Precedent
The warning escalates a confrontation with Trump that began when Twitter put a fact-check notice on one of the President’s tweets for the first time on Wednesday. The short messaging service, after years of criticism that it let Trump use its site to spread misinformation, added a note to his tweets on mail-in voting with links reading “get the facts.”
In response, Trump signed an executive order that seeks to limit liability protections social-media companies. Under current law, companies like Twitter and Facebook Inc. are protected for users’ posts. Trump told reporters that his order “calls for new regulations under section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to make it that social media companies that engage in censoring or any political conduct will not be able to keep their liability shield.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/29/technology/trump-twitter-minneapolis-george-floyd.html
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2020
Very Wrong move from Twitter!

The Globalist/Nwo have taken things a step Higher!

President Trump is not their Target!

Their Target is you and I! It will Terrible if they Suceed!

President Trump is Just an instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to Stand in their way..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Globalist have taken things a step Higher!

Who is a Globalist?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by sarrki(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Globalist have taken things a step Higher!

The way most of you guys pass comments are funny

They said he broke their rules

Is that too hard to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2020
sarrki:

The way most of you guys pass comments are funny

They said he broke their rules

Is that too hard to comprehend?
Did u see/read his Tweet?
Did u read what Twitter said?

I see people as you and I nod my head !

Your Eyes are open but u don't see!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by slivertongue: 6:55pm On May 29, 2020
is twitter fighting back
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by budaatum: 6:59pm On May 29, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Globalist/Nwo have taken things a step Higher!

President Trump is not their Target!

Their Target is you and I! It will Terrible if they Suceed!

President Trump is Just an instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to Stand in their way..

Hush your mouth Trump is not a Xtian, he's a demagogue. What kind of Xtian, scam, cheat, lie, cheat on his three wives and demean handicaps and can't recite a verse in the bible. Get away with your garbage about Trump being a Xtian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth Trump is not a Xtian, he's a demagogue. What kind of Xtian, scam, cheat, lie, cheat on his three wives and demean handicaps and can't recite a verse in the bible. Get away with you garbage about Trump being a Xtian.

I Guess you are the Christian!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Guess you are the Christian!
Of course. A Pentecostal. Please tell me what's Christ like about Trump. Will like to see if you can convince me.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Of course. A Pentecostal. Please tell me what's Christ like about Trump. Will like to see if you can convince me.

Happy Christian '

Rapture will Tell who is who?
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy Christian '

Rapture will Tell who is who?
Trump would not be in paradise with us.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump would not be in paradise with us.
Hahahaha!

My Brother Work out your own Salvation with Fear and Trembling

President Trump has stood for Righteousness much more than many of us...
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha!

My Brother Work out your own Salvation with Fear and Trembling

President Trump has stood for Righteousness much more than many of us...
More than you. I have known of the racist Trump for 30 years. I work across the Trump tower in Chicago.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
More than you. I have known of the racist Trump for 30 years. I work across the Trump tower in Chicago.
No matter what you have known about Him, JESUS CHRIST that I know does not bother on what happened 30, 20,10,5 or Whatever years ago.

Your Current State is all that Matters to JESUS
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

No matter what you have known about Him, JESUS CHRIST that I know does not bother on what happened 30, 20,10,5 or Whatever years ago.

Your Current State is all that Matters to JESUS
He's still being a demagogue and a Racist. The Jesus I love is not a demagogue or a Racist.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
He's still being a demagogue and a Racist. The Jesus I love is not a demagogue or a Racist.

That's you talking! I see no Racism in Trump
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's you talking! I see no Racism in Trump
How will you see it when you never step your feet on American soil. You wonder why over 90% of African Americans voted against him in 2016 and more than that will do the same in Nov we know him better than you that lives several thousands of miles away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
How will you see it when you never step your feet on American soil. You wonder why over 90% of African Americans votes against him in 2016 and more than that will do the same in Nov we know him better than you that lives several thousands of miles away.

You are only sure of yourself!

I know so many African American who are fully voting for Trump, even those who didn't vote in 2016...

I wonder your kind of Christianity!

A Christian that votes for those who propagate everything GOD ALMIGHTY is against!

It's Really Unfortunate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are only sure if yourself!

I know so many African American who are fully voting for Trump, even those who didn't vote in 2016...

A Christian that votes for those who propagate everything GOD ALMIGHTY is against!

It's Really Unfortunate!
You know them from the village. Clap for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You know them from the village. Clap for yourself.

Do u read your Bible at all?

Or u Just claim Christianity!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are only sure if yourself!

It's Really Unfortunate!
I don't cheat like Trump who have to pay $25 million for the scam he did with Trump University. I have been married to my wife for over 20 years never cheated on her once unlike trump who cheated on all his three wives. I don't make fun of handicaps like Trump. I go to church regularly unlike Trump and i don't cheat on my taxes like your god Trump. You want me to go on. Trump is a vile racist and a demagogue.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do u read your Bible at all?

Or u Just claim Christianity!

I know my bible better than you but i am not a Pharisee like you.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I don't cheat like Trump who have to pay $25 million for the scam he did with Trump University. I have been married to my wife for over 20 years never cheated on her once. I don't make fun of handicaps like Trump. I go to church regularly unlike Trump and i don't cheat on my taxes like your god Trump. You want me to go on. Trump is a vile racist and a demagogue.

And yet President Trump has stood For Righteousness than you stand with all your
Church Going Experience!

Study your bible bro and do what your bible says.

You are proud to vote for those who are in support of Abortion, LGBT, Abominations and you say you a Christian?

Bro, it's better you don't vote than to vote for the demonrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I know my bible better than you but i am not a Pharisee like you.

Praise GOD for that!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Praise GOD for that!
Amen to that. You are a good person but you don't know Trump like we do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Amen to that. You are a good person but you don't know Trump like we do.

I don't need to know him..

I see His What he stands for!

Trump is not a Perfect man, but He is a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these times..

GOD ALMIGHTY does not Work with those who see themselves as perfect! But once you make yourself available to be used, he uses you

King David was an Adultererous fellow, but He was the Man After God's Heart

Paul the Apostle was a Persecutor of the believers but became the one of most used vessel!

Father Abramham was a Nonetity in father house at 75 yrs but became The Father of Faith!

It goes on and on!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

And yet President Trump has stood For Righteousness than you stand with all your
Going Experience!

Study your bible bro and do what your bible says.

You are proud to vote for those who are in support of Abortion, LGBT, Abominations and you say you a Christian?

Bro, it's better you don't vote than to vote for the demonrats!
You know how many Ladies had abortion for Trump. He even told Marla Maples his second wife who bore him Tiffany to abort her pregnancy. He doesn't even go to church. The LGBTQ is politics. He doesn't care about that and abortion. The Evilgelicals that support Trump love him because he hate black people that they do. That's why the Southern Evilgelicals support him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't need to know him..

I see His What he stands for!

Trump is not a Perfect man, but He is a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these times..

GOD ALMIGHTY does not Work with those who see themselves as perfect! But once you make yourself available to be used, he uses you
Keep fooling yourself. I know him in real life unlike you in Nigeria. How do a so call Xtian support Nazi like his father Fred.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You know how many Ladies had abortion for Trump. He even told Marla Maples his second wife who bore him Tiffany to abort her pregnancy. He doesn't even go to church. The LGBTQ is politics. He doesn't care about that and abortion. The Evilgelicals that support Trump love him because he hate black people that they do. That's why the Southern Evilgelicals support him.
Politics or no Politics!

Trump has stood for Godly Principles!

GOD is no Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor Him, he Honors!
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Righteousness89(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Keep fooling yourself. I know him in real life unlike you in Nigeria. How do a so call Xtian support Nazi like his father Fred.

Don't be shocked to see trump in Heaven before u
Re: Twitter Places Warning On A Trump Tweet, Saying It Glorified Violence by Abbeybailey(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't be shocked to see trump in Heaven before u
I like your comedy.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Black Lives Don't Matter When You Kill Your Fellow Black Man- Julius Malema / Donald Trump Reveals Shocking Details Of How Joe Biden Rigged Us 2020 Election / US Navy Warns China ‘we’re Watching You’ As Destroyer Shadows Liaoning Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.