Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar (50249 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Firstandonly(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2020
Sorry for my initial post, I could not find any drone shot of unical on the internet neither can i take anyone.

Roof Shot of the university of Calabar.

It was Initially a Calabar campus of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, but ceased to be a campus after its pronouncement as a Federal University. UNICAL is one of Nigeria's second generation federal universities and currently has a Graduate school, ten Faculties, and three Institutes.

14 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Firstandonly(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Firstandonly(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2020
nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 10:00pm On May 29, 2020
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

What kind of oblique views are these from a drone?
Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

I’m waiting for that of Oba Awon University

Of the greatest gba gba

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Kingseex1(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings
i concur

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by micfoley: 10:05pm On May 29, 2020
Calabar is such a beautiful and neat place

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Yustash001(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2020
Drone shot in trouble

He no even near Unilorin not to talk of U.I

15 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by 1stola: 10:15pm On May 29, 2020
grin
Let the challenge begin.

4 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19pm On May 29, 2020
EVERYDAY "DRONE PICTURES" OF UNIVERSITIES.

THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS CURRENT TREND IS WHAT I'M YET TO FIGURE OUT.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Vulcanheph(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2020
micfoley:
Calabar is such a beautiful and neat place

Not anymore .....all thanks to governor Ayade

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Epistasis(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings.

Of the greatest gba gba

OAU will blow everyone's mind. Arguably the best campus in Nigeria!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by oneman2k7: 11:27pm On May 29, 2020
They wan do ojoro. Na like this uniilorin and UI take snap their pics

7 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by micfoley: 11:51pm On May 29, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Not anymore .....all thanks to governor Ayade

Are u serious? That's very sad if true o.

If only there had been visionary governors after Donald Duke, Calabar should have been a tourist haven by now comparable to Cape town and Marrakech

8 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2020
Everybody de snap drone pictures on their schools, where NOUN students dey? Make una go snap una study centers come upload.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by nelsonebby(m): 1:55am On May 30, 2020
Doesn't look like drone took these pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by VickyRotex(f): 3:13am On May 30, 2020
This doesn't look dronish at all undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by PharmD911: 5:19am On May 30, 2020
And some people will open their mouth comparing this school/building to OAU's senate building, faculty of agric, law faculty, pharmacy faculty, the ODLTs or even awo hall(drone view tho, lol)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Exc2000: 5:58am On May 30, 2020
cool

This New Generation University no just fine like the first generation universities like OAU, U.I , UNILAG...

Imagine the color riot green roof, on whine and yellow building

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On May 30, 2020
What is the point of all these drones capturing higher institutions about

Are they being produced/manufactured by our students or what exactly

heykims:
Is this drone shot abi upstairs shot?
Hehehe grin cheesy
Una no go kill person with laughter for dis Nairaland grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Ekemeze: 6:50am On May 30, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by amitagarwal: 6:52am On May 30, 2020
Amazing good pictures.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Balogunodua(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2020
It can't match unilag

8 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Trendy247: 7:25am On May 30, 2020
Are there no drones in Calabar?

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Siapu: 7:57am On May 30, 2020
[s]
post=90108814:
What is the point of all these drones capturing higher institutions about

Are they being produced/manufactured by our students or what exactly
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by osamz007: 8:06am On May 30, 2020
One of the hotbeds of cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by lilbarracuda(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings.

Of the greatest gba gba

GBA GBA!!!!!

it's no fluke that OAU is the most beautiful campus in Africa

7 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by femi4: 8:10am On May 30, 2020
OP, do you know the meaning of "drone view"?

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by heykims(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Keyz1: 8:30am On May 30, 2020
OAU loading 1 2.......

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On May 30, 2020
heykims:
Hehehe grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Siapu: 8:31am On May 30, 2020
[s]
post=90112158:

Hehehe grin cheesy
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Prettyvirginia(f): 8:41am On May 30, 2020
So obvious that the school has a long way to go in terms of infrastructural development

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures / 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.