Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (77293 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by made4naijamusic: 1:24am On May 30, 2020
A video circulating the social media shows the moment a lady and her friends teamed up to smash the windscreen of her lover. In the video, it could be heard that the guy cheated on the lady with some of her friends.

This warranted the lady to invite some of her friends over to deal with her guy for cheating on her with her friends.

From the video, the lady can be seen ordering her friend to break the windscreen and her friend obeyed the order to the latter.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUV2d9yLxX4

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by made4naijamusic: 1:24am On May 30, 2020
shocked angry This is the point where I lose my shit and slap the shit out of both girls. This is where I become a gender equality ass whooping mo’fucker. angry angry

809 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Yungmil: 1:37am On May 30, 2020
Being single is bae.......no heartbreak.

Don't take my comment serious

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by DriggityDre: 5:04am On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
shocked angry This is the point where I lose my shit and slap the shit out of both girls. This is where I become a gender equality ass whooping mo’fucker. angry angry
grin grin

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by WorkSmartEdu: 5:08am On May 30, 2020
The guy is a Simp! Mumu man.. angry angry

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by DriggityDre: 5:15am On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Hope say no be audio o? grin grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by ERockson: 5:44am On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
See you. You've not seen lady killing man before. Women could be more dangerous than men sometimes .the guy is stronger than you by sense

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by godofuck231: 6:07am On May 30, 2020
i hate fuckboy stories, makes me ashamed of the way jobless men turn into nuisance these days

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Dreyton36: 6:25am On May 30, 2020
Which kind yeye unfaithfulness
Boyfriend not husband, all na fornication Las Las
Omo u go buy me new car that same day else heaven go fall

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by kingjoe(m): 7:07am On May 30, 2020
Please how much is Camry 2010 windscreen. Oga mechanic how much.how much for fixing. I think it's high time we get a relationship court to handle these issues.its becoming rampant. What if it is not true? Just what if. I am not supporting cheating but this is similar to mob attack.there should be fair hearing for all accusations.there should be a relationship court specifically to handle these issues.also laws on relationship should be in place. Such as what are my rights as bf/gf. Fiancee/fiance.what are my limits.expectations.etc.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Olalan(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2020
No amount of emotional hurt should justify destroying peoples property........its high time people press charges against people like her

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by oglalasioux(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2020
Same girl has numerous guys in her life. But I give her a thumbs up. She meted out her anger on the perpetrator and not on her friend.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Tallesty1(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2020
What do you expect when men are becoming more and more stupid in the name of being romantic. Nah see finish dey cause all these, the lady knew she was dating a weak man and that was what gave her the guts.

I Only pity the mumu friend that joined her in this stupid act.

Women want men to be manly but this new generation men are more interested in what women want and how they feel than they're in learning to be a man. Shit is embarrassing.

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Galactico4ever(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2020
Where are the redpillers and feminists?abeg make una put mouth for this matter oo grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 9:49am On May 30, 2020
I don't know why I dislike ladies that wear sleeveless clothes. They put me off.

8 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by davillian(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2020
Stay a way from women
Who are extremely jealous
They have anger issues...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2020
These female touts know the kind of guys they will try this shit with.

I repeat any mad lady who makes the mistake of hitting me will curse whoever brought her into this world by the time I'm done with her. undecided

No partner has a right to hit the other partner no matter the circumstance!

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Onyi22(f): 12:30pm On May 30, 2020
H
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On May 30, 2020
This life e good make person get sense oo.

Imagine make the guy wan take the matter up. Girlfriend wey suppose destroy car no destroy ham, nah you her friend destroy ham.

Set of brainless girls..

21 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 30, 2020
wow, too much money

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by eyinjuege: 12:31pm On May 30, 2020
I hope they're arrested and charged.

Or is it planned work for clout on social media?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by ContractKiller: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Kaybaba5(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
NO B TODAY
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
This is simply unacceptable. They should be drilled.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Exc2000: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
if I hear say I no enter court

4 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by jnual48: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
lol
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Slawormir: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Weak Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere

It is very obvious the guy is not a real niggarrr
Things likes this can't happen to real niggarrrz
Because real niggarrrs bang and discharge them ladies
Real niggarrrs don't do relationship and love. So no lady is entitled to shit

Infact real niggarrrz see girls as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

81 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.