Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) (37800 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Parts of cars parked also stolen as looting continues in Ilorin, Kwara state this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAaIIoJrmA

2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
God will judge.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by fijiano202(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's bad ,really San ..but I love the innocent Man..he has accepted it all .....
When there's life we go buy another car

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
People are becoming unbecoming these days.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by TecM0: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gbese

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by helinues: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Village people have remembered so many people during the protest... grin
Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Neddstark: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you are an endsars supporter and this happens to you, do not complain. It is well-deserved.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Okortor: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Like I said before "we really don't need all these" and a lady Chi133 called me "assistance Jesus" I am yet to ascertain why she said so.
It's only a criminal that will support looting in any form..it's highly condemnable.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Jakemedg(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is crazy

Are car parts also part of the palliatives ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
undecided

Falz, p square, runtown and (other yeyebrities who were directing people from their keyboard) , state govt and the fed govt should be responsible for this...

Argue with ur great grandfather keyboard.

Meme of the week

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Satanic...sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are worth defending/dying for, the level of wickedness is too much in the land...

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by BigDawsNet: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's gonna end and everything is gonna be ok♡
Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Kano1stSon: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
The only revolution I am seeing is the so called sophisticated educated of the south becoming unruly and self destructive, while the so called "illiterates" of the north embracing peace and self help.
cheesy
This is how people expect to bring about positive development in this country when most of Nigerians are evil and hateful towards the middle class populace. SMH

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by olaboy33(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Looting is an understatement for what happened at the shopping mall in Ilorin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Throwback: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why is he lamenting when they were only looking for palliatives.

Next time, keep some palliative in the car for those whose birthright it is.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:
If you are an endsars supporter and this happens to you, do not complain. It is well-deserved.
these don't look like endsars protesters to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Duplik8t77(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Mayniaa: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fulani herdsmen at work

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by 2cribz: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ford edge 08 na motor. Abegi. Once rain starts,e go turn flooded copart then it will be advertised on nairaland as cleaner than toks,used by female banker,owner relocating. Abegi
Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by mustafaa: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
H
Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:
these don't look like endsars supporters to me.
where are their posters were it is written "endsars"

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by 4tomandchi: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
When I heard that the government wanted to share palliative I just knew that it was another plot to defraud Nigerians the corruption in that scheme is just a glimpse of how people in government are corrupted.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "thugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Mayniaa: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Well deserved how?
Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

Fulani herdsmen at work

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by laffwitmi: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Too bad, where is this??

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Abeyjide: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
hmm. Honestly what happened here in ilorin is foolishness and wickedness. Those who looted the car are car expert ( mechanic/ panel beater /Rewire.) imagine looting a whole mall and nothing was left. Didn't know have been boarding cab,interacting with criminals since. See the kind of people looting and you hardly believe your eye.6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) by Runtown07: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is crazy i must say., if you do this to the politicians no problem aside that is madness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy 'Mary Toni' Jailed For 5 Months In Abeokuta / Fake Yahoo Boy Terrorizing Benin, Nabbed With The Help Of CCTV / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.