Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal (33832 Views)

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Hypocrit: 1:44pm On May 30, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I am a Nigerian and you?
We have many Nigerian rapist... rapist is not a country name.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by lagdmark(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
nurex01:
Nigeria is not a safe place. I can't imagine how they just killed this man like a fowl.
The World generally is not a safe place, and it was not meant to be a safe place.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by SAM1979: 2:30pm On May 30, 2020
Are they the ones that killed him or just because they were his security detail. They all seem to be Christians. I think they should appeal the judgement. Terrorist Fulani herdsmen killing people are yet to be arrested let alone face trial. Let this not be a persecution.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Magicdon(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2020
sanemind2:
Ok

500gb External hard drive filled with cartoon, series, action movies etc is available if you are in Port Harcourt.

How much
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by sanemind2(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2020
Magicdon:

How much
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Frankwest77(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
its foolhardy to make anyone believe som ragtag criminals will jst go ad ambush a 3star general jst like dt

You are right man.... N.B He was actually a 4 star General... killed like a criminal
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Those who killed Badeh are d same people sentencing These criminals to jail
Do you have Proof?
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
ziqos:
grin

GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS

GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS

IF YOU CAN STAKE HIGH ON A LOW ODD SURE GAME MESSAGE ME NOW ON WHATSAPP OR CALL

@ => 090.13.5.72.257

GAME TYPE ; HT/FT
GAME Is AVAILABLE AT PAYMENT AFTeR Win

Stake high and get yourself a house in banana island like your mates Davido, idiat
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by zoedew: 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
Have the whole NAF guard Badeh he was bound to meet his fate!
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by TheAviator: 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
its foolhardy to make anyone believe som ragtag criminals will jst go ad ambush a 3star general jst like dt

Criminals don't discern whether you are a Three Star-General or a Four-Star General. So long as they have access to you, they perpetrate their evil. He wasn't killed in Maitama or Banana Island. He was shot on the road to his farm. I know the area so well. It's a remote area used as farms by many prominent people. David Mark, former Speaker Dogara, and even the present Senate President have farms in that area. Lots of military officers have farms in the area. That area is populated by 'ragtag' people. People who don't usually have access to the 'civilization' in the city. But because it's an area reserved for farm land by the Nasarawa state government, many prominent Nigerians have invested lots of money in the area by farming. Even the wife of the present DG of NDIC has a large farm in the area. So, whether he was a Three-Star General or not (Badeh was actually a Four-Star General), plying that deserted road without security makes one vulnerable to attacks from the 'ragtag' criminals in the area.

2 Likes

Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by OKTolu: 3:55pm On May 30, 2020
Deep,the more you look the less you see

If you know you know
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Miracle1991: 4:05pm On May 30, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Like Buhari handed Nigeria to Islamic Terrorist just like that
Buhari was not the president or the chief of defense staff in 2010.
Mr clueless was there. He killed Azazi the then NSA because he accused the useless party (PDP) of sponsoring the boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by SarkinYarki: 4:10pm On May 30, 2020
Miracle1991:
Buhari was not the president or the chief of defense staff in 2010.
Mr clueless was there. He killed Azazi the then NSA because he accused the useless party (PDP) of sponsoring the boko boys.

We know the Governor of Kaduna was killed and Azazi was just collateral damage

1 Like

Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by DanHaske: 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
Enwhen:

[s]Late Alex Badeh town was attacked by Boko haram immediately he was announced CDS and today we know who is behind bokonharam even after his death...and if what you said is not true , may u die thesame way he was killed..Amin[/s]
who told you that you will live long enough to witness another person's death
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by DanHaske: 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
hope4nigeria:
I wish you are alive too to receive sense.
I get sense pass your father
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
Are they the ones that killed him?
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
obataokenwa:
This govt tire person abeg

That means progress tire you, justice tire you, responsibility tire you. Because this is what this judgement is all about
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Legendguru: 6:43pm On May 30, 2020
Reall
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by hope4nigeria(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2020
DanHaske:

I get sense pass your father
Nope, my dog is smarter than you. I don't have a father, if you get sense pass my father, that means you are a dead boy.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
He's a 4 star!
Air commodore 1 star
Air Vice marshall 2star
Air marshall 3 star
Air chief marshall 4 star
Marshall of the Airforce 5star.

2 Likes

Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by alaira(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
DanHaske:
I wish Alex Badeh was alive to face his crimes and spend the rest of his life in jail. The man handed over Mubi his home town to Boko haram just like that!
[/s] PLEASE FEAR GOD ALMIGHTY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by alaira(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
SadiqBabaSani:
Those who killed Badeh are d same people sentencing These criminals to jail
[/s] NO.YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by NobleSeed(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2020
nurex01:
Nigeria is not a safe place. I can't imagine how they just killed this man like a fowl.
baba no be small thing ooh...
After they wedraw his troops,and murdered the poor man in cold blooded,they are now telling us cork and bull stories.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by nurex01(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2020
NobleSeed:
baba no be small thing ooh...
After they wedraw his troops,and murdered the poor man in cold blooded,they are now telling us cork and bull stories.

May God protect us. Amen.
Someone will just kill people just anyhow. I fear this country o
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by sirvic68: 10:30pm On May 30, 2020
DanHaske:
I wish Alex Badeh was alive to face his crimes and spend the rest of his life in jail. The man handed over Mubi his home town to Boko haram just like that!

Not a joke oh, when he was appointed CDS he said he was going to end Boko Haram in two weeks, and when Boko Haram came knocking all he did was to send a helicopter to come pick his family. Leaving the residents to carry their crosses. 2014 a year we trekked from Mubi to Cameroon...

2 Likes

Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by DanHaske: 9:20am On May 31, 2020
hope4nigeria:
Nope, my dog is smarter than you. I don't have a father, if you get sense pass my father, that means you are a dead boy.
I thought as much, no father raised you. Your mother does not know the actual person who your father is. Sorry.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by DanHaske: 9:23am On May 31, 2020
sirvic68:

Not a joke oh, when he was appointed CDS he said he was going to end Boko Haram in two weeks, and when Boko Haram came knocking all he did was to send a helicopter to come pick his family. Leaving the residents to carry their crosses. 2014 a year we trekked from Mubi to Cameroon...
They military had a large guest house in a highbrow area of yola where Badeh and his guys would party after party, they will use army jetto bring wine and girls from Abuja!
That was how he was fighting Boko Haram
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by Bluffly: 9:48am On May 31, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
4 star general na shield? Someone that is no longer in service with limited number of personel under him. Just 6. The six personnel to protect are usually not getting their full allowances, thereby doing their job with grudges.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by LagosWahala: 1:06pm On May 31, 2020
Bluffly:

4 star general na shield? Someone that is no longer in service with limited number of personel under him. Just 6. The six personnel to protect are usually not getting their full allowances, thereby doing their job with grudges.

Have you ever heard of a 4 star dying, retired or not in Nigeria?

Except for natural causes or old age, coup is their normal killer. And obviously there has been none in over 25 years.

I humbly submit that his death was designed to send a LOUD message to all those who swore to protect us.

God be with us all
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by augustab(f): 3:23pm On May 31, 2020
ghosted
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by hope4nigeria(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2020
DanHaske:

I thought as much, no father raised you. Your mother does not know the actual person who your father is. Sorry.
what you are saying now is that your mother is a street dog. Everybody fvk your mother. No wonder you are hopeless.
Re: Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal by DanHaske: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
hope4nigeria:
what you are saying now is that your mother is a street dog. Everybody fvk your mother. No wonder you are hopeless.
hahaha. that's you mr. man. you said you don't have a father with your own mouth. see, me i can't insult like you because i was raised by parents.
sorry ko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Kids Kidnapper Caught In Umuokpu , Awka Ananmbra State - Pictures / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) / The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.