Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America (60872 Views)

Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Medical Practitioners In The House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by mayorkay1996(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
Kudos 2 them and every medical practitioners out there..
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by simplyshade: 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
They prefer to return to the 'cantry' and become 'oga at the top' wink
Davash222:
Are there no medical practitioners in the North? Are they restricted from practising in US? Or is it Haram to practise in US Asking for my neighbor, sha.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by omonnakoda: 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
YorubaKing:
60% are Yoruba! cool Fact!

When you're on top of your "food-chain", who dem born well to challenge you? angry

Is there anything positively great in this nation not dominated by the Yorubas?
We don't do this

O ma da ki agutan wa so aja ba rin ki o je imi
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by m140(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
martowskin1:
UNTIL YORUBA AND IGBOS AGREE TO WORK TOGETHER, NIGERIA won't MOVE FORWARD... It's SO OBVIOUS THE COMBINATION OF THIS TWO TRIBE WILL TAKE NIGERIA TO ITS DESTINATION... BUT RATHER COMBINING THEIR STRENGTHS AND LOOK FOR SOLUTIONS TO NIGERIA PROBLEM, THEYR ARE BUSY FIGHTING... IDIOTS
Olorun! Na ego
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Ezezima2012(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
YorubaKing:

When you're on top of your "food-chain", who dem born well to challenge you? angry

You need glasses because you goofed here big time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2020
Igbo amaka !!!

Yoruba ekuse !!!

Rest of Nigeria Eff off

Imagine if Oduduwa and Biafra.... never mind.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Magicians: 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:
Are there no medical practitioners in the North? Are they restricted from practising in US? Or is it Haram to practise in US Asking for my neighbor, sha.

I am yet to see your complain on why didn't create you as a fool cos it's obvious your life if all about complain.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by simplyshade: 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
An Yoruba man... Yeh! shocked
ContractKiller:
It's actually 50/50 between Yorubas and Igbos. No.10 seems to be an Igbo woman married to an Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by m140(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
Mynightmare:
If only the west and the east can unite, but the yorubas are afraid of the easterners .fact
Afraid as how?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
Starhearts:
Pls nairalander help me out. I was diagnosed of Typhoid fever recently, which l later treated. But to my surprised l lost my sense of smelling. Pls OP help out
I hope its not what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Mazikic(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2020
Matrimonous:
There are local champions that if these were to come by appointments rather than merit you do only be seeing the Abubakar's and Mohammeds on that list.
Rather than allow the brilliant minds this country is blessed with to take the lead in powering her to greatness they block the way by standing at the front and leading nowhere. Insisting power belongs to them.
Their born to rule and entitlement mentality has remained the bane of our development.
Exactly, they can't compete on a level playing field. That's why they destroyed the country with mediocrity.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by majamajic(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
they will say Igbo's are this and that, hope they are clapping for us now

Even for their own US,
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Murketeer: 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
etrange:

As expected, the very first comment is already tending towards sectionalism. Can we just appreciate these guys and leave their ethnicity for now? I'm sure you only called out the North cause there seems to be a balance between the East and the West. Otherwise, you would have channelled your missiles towards one of ethnicities. And that makes me wonder, have we gotten so addicted to tribalism that regardless of the post, we must find some group to call out? It's almost like a vampire's thirst for blood. And it's so not cool. Y'all need to outgrow this.
There so many Idiots on Nairaland ...Period

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

/
Believe what you like. Deposed Emir Sanusi's cousin who is the dermatologist to the Kardashians is only known to those that matter.
Try and maintain a medical office in Beverly Hills and you will understand. Yes! He is an fulani

/

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Urchman200: 3:12pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

no they are only good in politics .
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Benwallt(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2020
OP you shld by extension published 'Top Ten Lawyers In Nigeria' let's see if that 'TOILET CHAIRMAN' will make the list.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by noziz(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
grin u no fit see one aboki name for this kind thing na only politics them full that is y the country is still backward cos these aboki illiterates are helm of power!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by HRintern: 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
I'm super proud of them!

I'm inviting you to join Cash Crates, a site that lets you earn money with social media. I just earned $98.00 and you can too! Sign up today for a $50 bonus! https://share.cshcrates.co/ChloeKrest
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by IamDavids: 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
YorubaKing:

What have you dominated in your own life?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by majamajic(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
When 180 FBI list came out, one guy told me , I don't know igbo people dey game oo , I tell am say , we gallant for all angle
Here's another good one

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by od501: 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

Ma Broda....i just tire like this oo grin

Las Las... Book na Haram lol
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by ICEMAN(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
Tell Alex reports to stop feeding the public incorrect information. If you don’t know you don’t know. There are many many note. I hat of Dr. Ogori Kalu who is a Director of one of New York’s largest hospital’s?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Biodun1929(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
etrange:

As expected, the very first comment is already tending towards sectionalism. Can we just appreciate these guys and leave their ethnicity for now? I'm sure you only called out the North cause there seems to be a balance between the East and the West. Otherwise, you would have channelled your missiles towards one of ethnicities. And that makes me wonder, have we gotten so addicted to tribalism that regardless of the post, we must find some group to call out? It's almost like a vampire's thirst for blood. And it's so not cool. Y'all need to outgrow this.

Bro, some parents imbide that evil nature of tribalism in their kids right from small. At family dinners, they keep drumming message of hate for other tribes into their kids brain...this goes on for years, throughout the formative years of these kids. That kind of programing is almost impossible to reverse. You can't totally blame these guys...blame their evil parents.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by chinonso47: 3:16pm On May 31, 2020
Where are the Hausa, Fulanis, Kanuris and other northern janjanwee brethren
U won't see them in this type of achievement...
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by apexx756: 3:17pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by od501: 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
SIR0:

6.Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye

View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

Nigerian Surgeon Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye is renowned for removing baby from Her Mothers womb, operated on her tumor and returned her back .The operation was carried on the baby at 23 weeks. The baby healed and continued to grow until she was born again at 36 weeks.

Surgical wizard, I hail oo!

Oboi... Lol... This matter hard to judge I swear lol

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
Mazikic:

Exactly, they can't compete on a level playing field. That's why they destroyed the country with mediocrity.
That's fact.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by Dreadful: 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
NIGERIA AMAKA!!

NIGERIA IS A HEAVILY BLESSED NATION IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS!

Just That we have been Hit Back to Back with Wrong Leadership..

But I BELIEVE, IF JESUS Tarries, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT
A stupid ass dreamer
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by galaxy2020(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=90111489]Are there no medical practitioners in the North? Are they restricted from practising in US? Or is it Haram to practise in US Asking for my neighbor, sha. ...

they can't afford to work hard, they prefer easy monies that come from politics.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by timibare(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

hahahahahha weytin dos ones sabi pass to dey flaunt wealth en killing innocent souls
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America by davidadenrele: 3:20pm On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
they will say Igbo's are this and that, hope they are clapping for us now

Clap for wetin, must you tribalize everything on social media, no one cares right now if you are Igbo or not, who Igbo epp?? the write up is about successful Nigerian medical praticioner in US.

Instead make you pray make your name be among successful people, beside check the list, empty drum makes the loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.