Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Importing Fairly Used Items - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Fairly Used Items (5603 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Importing Building Materials From China / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Fairly Used Items by becky4real(f): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hello Nairalanders
Please I'm into first grade fairly used items like children's things (toys, cars, bikes, toddlers etc), bags, shoes (both men and ladies), jewelries etc. I buy from people who import, and then resell with a small profit margin.

Now I want to step up and start importing on my own. I've tried several times to find out their source and how they get them into the country but they declined to tell me so that I don't go there and buy cheaper than what they sell to me.
Please I need an experienced, matured, well-connected and business minded Nairalanders to advise me on which country to source for these items from. I know some get from UK but I don’t know the exact place in UK

I thank God that I have nairaland, a forum where i can get well-meaning Nigerians who have toured all over the world in search of businesses. I believe that a well-meaning number of them have bumped into a place where I can get them cheap.
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by becky4real(f): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
please my fellow NL i really need your help here; thanks
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by jango1: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2011
My wife occasionally help people buy from the UK but prices vary according to seasons, u may want to contact her to know the season you can get the best deals and where to buy from. You may reach her on +44 7405658546. Best of luck
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by becky4real(f): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
thanks, but my skype is nt connecting i dont know what the problem is, can she send me an email on chibekky@yahoo.com pls
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by jango1: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
You may send a mail to subiokpodijoy@yahoo.com. Goodluck.
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by becky4real(f): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2011
thanks. later i will do that.
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by Justcash(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2011
becky4real:

Hello Nairalanders
Please I'm into first grade fairly used items like children's things (toys, cars, bikes, toddlers etc), bags, shoes (both men and ladies), jewelries etc. I buy from people who import, and then resell with a small profit margin.

Now I want to step up and start importing on my own. I've tried several times to find out their source and how they get them into the country but they declined to tell me so that I don't go there and buy cheaper than what they sell to me.
Please I need an experienced, matured, well-connected and business minded Nairalanders to advise me on which country to source for these items from. I know some get from UK but I don’t know the exact place in UK

I thank God that I have nairaland, a forum where i can get well-meaning Nigerians who have toured all over the world in search of businesses. I believe that a well-meaning number of them have bumped into a place where I can get them cheap.

I just bumped into this.
Don't you think that getting em from UK will be expensive?
You can get em quite cheap in Asia. Most of such products in UK are made in Asia. There are also several established supply links between Asia and Nigeria.
By Asia, I don't mean only China. I'm talking of places like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand etc in S.E Asia. Atleast their quality standard is comparable to that of UK. You can carry out a research and find out.
You can send a mail to michael@stmarcelsent.com if you need some advise. I bet you can get better advise from them for free.
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by toyemz(f): 4:23am On Jan 28, 2011
@becky4real
Hi i am into wholesale of children's stuff
send me an email @ toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk
and let's discuss
thanks
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by honeyguy(m): 5:28am On Jan 28, 2011
i export used stuffs to 9ja mostly cars, electronics and appliances, but like someone said Asia will be cheaper for you
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by Berlinh(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2013
WWW.LUCNITE.COM ( ORIGINAL FACTORY WEBSITE ) --- PRODUCE NEW SHOES ONLY

Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by TAVOX: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
OP, where do you sell toys?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #3125 Daily On Insme / Naira Down To N364.33/$ In I&E Window / My Experience With Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.