Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" (32137 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by OKTolu: 5:43pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Deltayankeeboi: 5:43pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingMOG:
The word is out. But they'll always doubt

Shame on athiesm

shame on islamist terrorists

Shame on American Democrats

Shame on China

NB: be very careful when replying me I am not your daily preacher you insult on this forum try me I'll open the gate of hell for you and your generation and the curse of Babylon be on their head

If I be a Man of God!
Go and sitdown aboki

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by oyejideogunjumo: 5:43pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=QuitNotice post=90129270]Since no one of them could see COVID-19 coming, I've lost faith in all these 'men of God' in Naija.
All they can see is nonsense. Wetin consign Buhari wit deat of aide when soja go, soja come
Predict accurately to me, DEUT 29 VS 29 says the secret belongs to God but the ones He shows to us belongs to us. No one can predict or stampede God. He may choose to tell men His plans if He wishes to. That is why He is ALMIGHTY.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by bluefilm: 5:45pm On May 30, 2020
The keyword there is MAY.

This man is a pure gambler.

Anybody who knows what Over 1.5 means will easily recognize this. grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by slivertongue: 5:46pm On May 30, 2020
“Buhari should wake up, he doesn’t have a grip on his government

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by MadeINchenzen2: 5:49pm On May 30, 2020
ABBA kyari was killed... Has nothing to do with COVID-19. classified information !
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by pieces18: 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
QuitNotice:
Since no one of them could see COVID-19 coming, I've lost faith in all these 'men of God' in Naija.
All they can see is nonsense. Wetin consign Buhari wit deat of aide when soja go, soja come
Predict accurately to me, how to make money without working and I'm all yours undecided
Always prophesying doom. Most of them are satanic, while a good number of them are fake. Stop believing them. Demonic people.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=oyejideogunjumo post=90130307][/quote]Tell me about the almighty. Why is he allowing his people to be destroyed without the slightest warning, not even protecting his 'prophets' from disgrace sad
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Bestvicky16(f): 6:02pm On May 30, 2020
Supermugu:
angry
do you have a personal problem with this men of God?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2020
Idiot.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Koko1119: 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
Dere is no problem in dat even me i also loss in betting by picking small odd.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Burruchaga71(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
QuitNotice:
Since no one of them could see COVID-19 coming, I've lost faith in all these 'men of God' in Naija.
Predict accurately to me, how to make money without working and I'm all yours undecided
. Don't mind them, Ndiara

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Proffdada: 6:11pm On May 30, 2020
Only aunty Kemi can say

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Hypnotise: 6:17pm On May 30, 2020
Normal level
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by PigTormentor: 6:17pm On May 30, 2020
[[s]quote author=AmazingMOG post=90129275]The word is out. But they'll always doubt

Shame on athiesm

Shame on China

NB: be very careful when replying me I am not your daily preacher you insult on this forum try me I'll open the gate of hell for you and your generation and the curse of Babylon be on their head

If I be a Man of God![/quote][/s]

Too many retards on this forum. Seun, you need a mental hospital to take care of all the lanutics that you are creating.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by PigTormentor: 6:20pm On May 30, 2020
The retarded religious monkey might be next Coronavirus case. Instead of this idiot to worry about himself and his family, he's making nonsensical absolute trash ignoramus guess. Idiotic religious pastorprenual fraudster better worry about himself first.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Beedude(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2020
One said COVID 19 will end by March 29 or so. We still never settle the matter finish, this on is dropping another.

All i see is guess work. Let them tell us when covid go commot, them no fit.
God will judge all of u
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Chicent(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by isan(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
Lol grin nobody cares anymore
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by PROPHETmichael: 6:48pm On May 30, 2020
The keyword there is "MIGHT" meaning it is not prophecy but personal prediction.

For example,
Thus saith the Lord, it MIGHT rain tomorrow" is different from
Thus saith the Lord, it WILL rain tomorrow.

The first one is personal prediction of someone using the name of the Lord while the second one is prophecy from the Lord.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Proudlytips: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
Who cares
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Shame on athiesm

Shame on China

If I be a Man of God!
Man of God my butt, you are afraid of been criticised, who made you man of God? bullshiit!

if you don't want to be quoted don't come on here to comment or label people atheist. you gullible fool. fu ck you! and your fu cking God.

If you have that much power, go cure people of covid 19.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by jrusky(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2020
Prophet when will Convid 19 will end leave buhari aide its buhari and his party headache tell us about Convid 19 then you are talking sir.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by henryhemon(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by michoim(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2020
QuitNotice:
On point

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by braveboy64(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Shame on athiesm

Shame on China

If I be a Man of God!

Baba nothing you fit do me

Do you have the keys to hell?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" by adeade83: 7:05pm On May 30, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailytimes.ng/primate-reveals-prophecies-says-aso-rock-might-lose-another-special-aide/

All these fake and acclaimed pastors sef. In God's message, there's nothing like "might".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.