Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later. (3481 Views)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later. by davillian(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
Nigerian police
Re: Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later. by davillian(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2020
oglalasioux:
Fake story. So he knew her mother's phone number for 5 years and couldn't get prison officials to contact his family.

Bro your head get oil...
But things like this happens everyday,
There was a guy pock up close to my bustop
Na akara he go buy around 8pm
He wore shorts and singlet
Na were he de buy akara they carry this boy o
No phones no I'd
It was when they started looking for him that they got to find out the boy was sat the polic station...

1 Like

Re: Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later. by oglalasioux(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2020
davillian:

Bro your head get oil...
But things like this happens everyday,
There was a guy pock up close to my bustop
Na akara he go buy around 8pm
He wore shorts and singlet
Na were he de buy akara they carry this boy o
No phones no I'd
It was when they started looking for him that they got to find out the boy was sat the polic station...

Yeah. It happens, no doubt. But it won't take 5 weeks to find such person not to talk of 5 years.
Re: Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later. by davillian(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2020
oglalasioux:

Yeah. It happens, no doubt. But it won't take 5 weeks to find such person not to talk of 5 years.
With the fact he knows his aunt phone number, even from the cell at the police station he can place a call

1 Like

Re: Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 31, 2020
I discovered recently that when a guy has a poor SSCE result, he will apply for NPF and will surely get admitted....

70% of Nigerian Police are illiterates, who see joining the NPF as a way of at least getting a job...

that's really bad, sometimes I cry for Nigeria, I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) / Just Lost My 200k / Crime Pays : Instagram Pictures From The Mexican Drug Cartels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.