Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Abuja Realtors, I Have 3-4m To Buy A Land, Please Suggest The Top 5 Locations - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Realtors, I Have 3-4m To Buy A Land, Please Suggest The Top 5 Locations (473 Views)

Those Of You Who Don't Want To Buy Land Please Key Into Land Banking..it The Bes / Special Caution Before You Pay On Any Land. Please Read. / I Need A Land Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Realtors, I Have 3-4m To Buy A Land, Please Suggest The Top 5 Locations by YoungDaddyB: 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
I have a budget to work with and I'd like a suggestion and possibly availability of lands that are immediately buildable in said locations, thoughts and opinions are appreciated, thanks
Re: Abuja Realtors, I Have 3-4m To Buy A Land, Please Suggest The Top 5 Locations by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
I think lugbe is within your budget and it's not far from central area

1 Like

Re: Abuja Realtors, I Have 3-4m To Buy A Land, Please Suggest The Top 5 Locations by ticker(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
YoungDaddyB:
I have a budget to work with and I'd like a suggestion and possibly availability of lands that are immediately buildable in said locations, thoughts and opinions are appreciated, thanks
I have a very good plot for sale. 500sqn is 2.5M and 600sqm is 3M. act urgently
Re: Abuja Realtors, I Have 3-4m To Buy A Land, Please Suggest The Top 5 Locations by YoungDaddyB: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2020
ticker:
I have a very good plot for sale. 500sqn is 2.5M and 600sqm is 3M. act urgently

Location pls
Re: Abuja Realtors, I Have 3-4m To Buy A Land, Please Suggest The Top 5 Locations by ticker(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2020
YoungDaddyB:

Location pls
lugbe after dunamis, close to con oil

(1) (Reply)

Movavi Video Editor Crack / A Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Building On It.. / Mass Housing Hectares At Kyami, Airport Road Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.