Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Did You Get Your Sense Of Smell and Taste Back? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Get Your Sense Of Smell and Taste Back? (328 Views)

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Your Sense Of Smell and Taste Back? by Light78: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
Many people have been complaining about losing their sense of their smell and also their taste for food as everything they take seems bitter.

I was on my way to a shop to get detol, when i heard a woman telling the lady beside her to boil ginger and garlic and try to inhale the steam as it boils.

Many people from different parts of the country are experiencing the same loss of smell and taste, and the health sector hasn't said anything about it. Some say it is among Corona virus symptoms, others say that the atmosphere had been tampered with.

I would like to know how you got your sense of smell and taste restored.

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: How Did You Get Your Sense Of Smell and Taste Back? by kings59: 6:58pm On May 30, 2020
Google go tell you say e go come back on him one.

I remember shouting goal!!!!!! when Liverpool scored against Tottenham, last champions league final, i lost my voice, but it came back on its own.

Lalasticlala make una sef help people, many dey complain about this. My aunt hasn't fully recovered.

FP worthy.
Re: How Did You Get Your Sense Of Smell and Taste Back? by qeemus: 7:45pm On May 30, 2020
Re: How Did You Get Your Sense Of Smell and Taste Back? by unbranded13(f): 10:30pm On May 30, 2020
I would like to know how you got your sense of smell and taste restored.

My friend just got his S&T senses back last week after losing his sense of smell & taste for two weeks...fear not

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Weak Erection And Permanent Solution / Urgent Needs Of These Antibiotics / Man Arrested For Saying Fever Is Killing People In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.