Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland (2120 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by diasporaman(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
Written by The Media Apostle

Achichi, the beautiful daughter of Nigerian football legend Daniel Amokachi graduated from Oulu International School over the weekend. The former coach of Finland Second Division Oulu club JS Hercules celebrated her daughter on his Facebook page.

Daniel Amokachi signed a contract with the Second Division club in 2016 and later became the Technical Director of the club until he was recently appointed as Sports Ambassador by the Nigerian Government.

Recall that Daniel Amokachi fell in love with a Tunisian lady (Nadia) during the 1994 African Nations Cup and the relationship produced his twin boys; Nazim and Kalim and his pretty daughter Achichi

https://diasporareporters.com/daniel-amokachis-beautiful-daughter-graduates-from-a-school-in-finland/

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by JasonScoolari: 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
One of the benefits of interracial relationship.... It leaves you with beautiful kids... Unlike the Regina and Ned type of relationship and the offspring that would come out of their relationship.

By the way, I wouldn't mind being the "Bull" in her life.

She's beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by athaboi(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
She's pretty
Congratulations damsel
Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by longetivity(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2020
she's pretty

Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by Neroiam(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2020
D' Amokachi the BULL... Respecté

To y'all FOREX traders having issues making consistent profits, this one is for you.

Join @drillonmarkets on telegram for free winning signals.

@drillonlearns to know a few nec basics about the market.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825653/trade-forex-yourself-earn-50

Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by Millenniumlady(f): 8:34pm On May 30, 2020
longetivity:
she's pretty
You better respect yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by longetivity(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You better respect yourself undecided
okay ma
Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by omoiyamayor(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2020
Oyinbo ugly sha,check the two old ladies
Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by Asabe4(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2020
Pretty girl
Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by ValCon888: 9:14pm On May 30, 2020
The moral of the story is that it is important to marry a beautiful wife to help your future generations.
If you think I'm lying, ask Ned Nwoko.
Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by psucc(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2020
JasonScoolari:
One of the benefits of interracial relationship.... It leaves you with beautiful kids... Unlike the Regina and Ned type of relationship and the offspring that would come out of their relationship.

By the way, I wouldn't mind being the "Bull" in her life.

She's beautiful.
Nna una worry o! Na wetin una no go talk. Oshiomhole go marry Iara(I no sure of spelling o) una say na black and white; Sis Regina come marry Uncle Ned, una say na improper fraction, now where Amokachi come marry Oyingbo, people don start applying.

Nigerians ehn!
Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by JasonScoolari: 9:19pm On May 30, 2020
psucc:
Nna una worry o! Na wetin una no go talk. Oshiomhole go marry Iara(I no sure of spelling o) una say na black and white; Sis Regina come marry Uncle Ned, una say na improper fraction, now where Amokachi come marry Oyingbo, people don start applying.

Nigerians ehn!
Make no mistake, I am not "Una"
Re: Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland by diasporaman(m): 5:11am On May 31, 2020
Pretty Adaobi

(1) (Reply)

Sadiq Umar - Player Profile, Net Worth, Salary And More. / Warner Quits Fifa As Bribery Charges Dropped / Incredible,Unclad Sport Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.