Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) (6149 Views)

See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Harrising190: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2021
A months-long investigation by the FBI led to his arrest last month by authorities in the United Arab Emirates, where Abbas was a resident.
FBI special agents obtained custody of Abbas and took him to Chicago.
Hushpuppi is being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, Chicago, the Federal Bureau of Prisons website says. He will be transferred to Los Angeles in the coming weeks, according the Justice Department.
If convicted of money laundering, he would face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison
source: https://danvaddo247..com/?m=1

Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by criuze(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Hush nwanne
is that how you go
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Kestolove(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
I change my thinking and it change my life-huspupi 2018
my sister died cause my dad couldn't afford #5,600 hospital bill-huspupi 2019
I have decided to sacrifice my life to see my family come out of abject poverty -huspupi 2020.

hush came, saw but did he conquer?
let's see how his case goes

3 Likes

Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by mountmoriah(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
life is not balance.
let us do the right things to live a good life.
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by blowjob: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
DAT OUR HERO PAST,GO DON DEY USE PAMPERS undecided
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by mountmoriah(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by quorra33: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Harrising190:
A months-long investigation by the FBI led to his arrest last month by authorities in the United Arab Emirates, where Abbas was a resident.
FBI special agents obtained custody of Abbas and took him to Chicago.
Hushpuppi is being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, Chicago, the Federal Bureau of Prisons website says. He will be transferred to Los Angeles in the coming weeks, according the Justice Department.
If convicted of money laundering, he would face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chai
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by inumidun2010(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dem go don ENLARGE his ANUS now... HOMOSEXUALS I hail oooo... Awon PICK UP THE SOAP CREW

2 Likes

Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by finalboss(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin good riddance
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by JustCruise(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nawa o!!! this prison no get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Rita33(f): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
As una dey always show us dis him prison

Shey na make we organize jail break ni??

1 Like

Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by RemoveKebab: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin

Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Vlyrics: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
he should shall do the time and keep his proceeds. He will come out richer than most of us the free folks. his bitcoins would be worth a lot in 20yrs.
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by MickzyDonald: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
The guy's probably enjoying
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
If we have Nigeria prison like this? Many will kill to enter that place, averagely rich person can't afford such edible convinient apartment like that prison
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Mastakija(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Otor madeni o
Hush puppy nko
She gburo e
Ebam ki o
ko ku iroju
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by InvestingExpert(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good evening
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Topsy04(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Vlyrics:
he should shall do the time and keep his proceeds. He will come out richer than most of us the free folks. his bitcoins would be worth a lot in 20yrs.

in 20yrs time without access to your phone, can you still remember your Twitter password??
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Topsy04:

in 20yrs time without access to your phone, can you still remember your Twitter password??

Cubana cheif opened a btc wallet in 2010 and invested 100k In it fastforward to 2019 he sold his btc for 36m. Definitely he still remembered his login password.
If you're an educated fellow it will do you good. And moreover this money matter we talking about grin you won't have over $50m worth of btc and forget your login password. grin
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by femi4: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2021
Kestolove:
I change my thinking and it change my life-huspupi 2018
my sister died cause my dad couldn't afford #5,600 hospital bill-huspupi 2019
I have decided to sacrifice my life to see my family come out of abject poverty -huspupi 2020.

hush came, saw but did he conquer?
let's see how his case goes
Lol...you remembered every of his motiscamming quotes
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by BlessedNuel: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Seen
Re: See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Went to ikotun to swap phone, I was given nokia c3 n it worked perfectly at the spot. Was told they want to package it for me. When I got home I pressed the phone and FUFU came out. Went back n was told the guy that sold me the phone died 2weeks ago � and I was looking at the guy o���

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Better: Mercy Aigbe Or Mide Funmi Martins? / See The Birthday Gifts Tiwa's Designer Toju Got 4rm Mike Adenuga's Daughter(pic) / Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.