Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Do I Help My Sales Girl? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Help My Sales Girl? (2366 Views)

How Can I Help My Son Unlearn This / My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? / My Younger Brother Is A Nightmare -- How Can I Help Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 4:18am On May 31, 2020
Good morning, I have a sales girl that has been extremely good to me and my family. October this year will make it one year of her working with me.
She's done with her ssce and I must confess she has done excellently. She is infact an angel in human form.
This your teenage girl brought peace to my business and assists me at home effortlessly, yes she is worth every praise.

She lives with her Elder sister that is married with four children. My girl has a twin sister that lives with them too. Her Elder sister fries Amara for a living and her husband is currently jobless. Her twin sister is also works as a sales girl.

She has lived with her Elder sister for most of her life and I must confess she trained her well.
I once proposed that she likes with me but I never got a response and I never asked further.
Now, I had a discussion with her yesterday and I was really shocked that she does not have savings, she has been using her Little salary to support her sister and husband.
She wrote jamb this year and was awaiting dmission but she is already giving up hope on her education due to finances.
I want to sponsor her education but I can only do that if I take her in as my ward.
Am I doing so much too soon?
I'm not rich but I believe I want to do this.
Do you think her sister will be happy?
I can only help her, so I really feel bad breaking up the twin bond.

Please I need serious advice on this issue.
Her parents are alive in the village in benue state.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by thesicilian: 4:23am On May 31, 2020
bryanarchie:
Good morning, I have a sales girl that has been extremely good to me and my family. October this year will make it one year of her working with me.
She's done with her ssce and I must confess she has done excellently. She is infact an angel in human form.
This your teenage girl brought peace to my business and assists me at home effortlessly, yes she is worth every praise.

She lives with her Elder sister that is married with four children. My girl has a twin sister that lives with them too. Her Elder sister fries Amara for a living and her husband is currently jobless. Her twin sister is also works as a sales girl.

She has lived with her Elder sister for most of her life and I must confess she trained her well.
I once proposed that she likes with me but I never got a response and I never asked further.
Now, I had a discussion with her yesterday and I was really shocked that she does not have savings, she has been using her Little salary to support her sister and husband.
She wrote jamb this year and was awaiting dmission but she is already giving up hope on her education due to finances.
I want to sponsor her education but I can only do that if I take her in as my ward.

Thank you
1. Why does she have to be living with you before you help her?
2. If you know you're not financially stable enough to sponsor her education please don't start what you can't finish otherwise this will create serious problems for both of you later on.

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Redoil: 4:23am On May 31, 2020
go ahead and do whatever you think is good for her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Faponmile(m): 4:26am On May 31, 2020
Go ahead and do it. Forget about the reward; see it as paying off a debt you owe nature, or God if you like. Ultimately, the reward will come to you in the usual mysterious ways that God uses to bless us... What am I saying sef... everyone is thinking of instant gratification these days...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 4:35am On May 31, 2020
thesicilian:

2. If you know you're not financially stable enough to sponsor her education please don't start what you can't finish otherwise this will create serious problems for both of you later on.

It may sound silly, I'm really open to criticism.
I'm not rich just a civil servant, I currently pay her every month and if she lives with me I'll channel her salaries to her school fees and books. She will go to school everyday from my home because I want it to be a school and work situation for her because I still have to run my business. I'll be also responsible for her upkeep.
Summary...i can't pay her salary and her sponsor her education. I can't afford it.

I have a son and a ward living with my presently

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 4:43am On May 31, 2020
thesicilian:

I also have the fear of hope I can cope but maybe I'm just too emotional about her predicament.
Ishe has been really good tome, I can't lie

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Nwodosis(m): 4:43am On May 31, 2020
Did you say help? When you are helping somebody in anticipation to be rewarded, it is no longer help but an investment. The truth is at the back of you mind, you want to grow your business.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 4:45am On May 31, 2020
Nwodosis:
Did you say help?

yessir
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Nwodosis(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2020
bryanarchie:

yessir

Search for the meaning of help, you are not helping her, you are only after your business growth.
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 4:54am On May 31, 2020
Nwodosis:
Did you say help? When you are helping somebody in anticipation to be rewarded, it is no longer help but an investment. The truth is at the back of you mind, you want to grow your business.

Excuse me sir, how do I want to do that.? I'm open to criticism

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 4:57am On May 31, 2020
Nwodosis:

Search for the meaning of help, you are not helping her, you are only after your business growth.

How
Hmmmmmm...i really appreciate your opinion, I guess people will misunderstand me.
I'll just increase her salary a bit and let her sort out her life, no need to complicate mine.

Thank you for your opinion. I truly appreciate..

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Nobody: 5:20am On May 31, 2020
I would advice you to avoid temptation.There is something mysterious about been around young women,that is why you see all this lekki sugar daddies been control by small girls.Your business should be your focus,if you are having an erection when she is around,deal with it .
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by michlins(m): 5:22am On May 31, 2020
Oga if you really care about her, increase her salary and periodically give her some foodstuff. Or you can sign her up where she can learn some skills and let her go completely.

Why I'm telling you this is because I'm tired of advising people not to send a woman to school and expecting her to marry him. If she later changes her mind, you will come to call her gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 31, 2020
..."I want to sponsor her education but I can only do that if I take her in as my ward"...

Do you have a reason for attaching that condition?
I ask because if I want to help someone, the only condition I attach is that he/she must genuinely need it and be honest about it.

My advice to you is, help her if you're truly sure you can and have the will to.
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 5:31am On May 31, 2020
Why is everyone referring to me as a man, I'm ar lsdy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 5:34am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=J111333 post=90144475]..."I want to sponsor her education but I can only do that if I take her in as my ward"...

Do you have a reason for attaching that condition?
I ask because if I want to help someone, the only condition I attach is that he/she must genuinely need it and be honest about it.

My advice to you is, help her if you're truly sure you can and have the will to.

[/quote

It may sound silly, I'm really open to criticism.
I'm not rich just a civil servant, I currently pay her every month and if she lives with me I'll channel her salaries to her school fees and books. She will go to school everyday from my home because I want it to be a school and work situation for her because I still have to run my business. I'll be also responsible for her upkeep.
Summary...i can't pay her salary and her sponsor her education. I can't afford it.
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by LordKO(m): 5:51am On May 31, 2020
Whether or not you're a lady, your intention from your message has a connotation of transaction, which isn't outright a bad thing if only you can be unassuming and lay bare your terms and conditions before her and allow her to accept or decline on her own discretion, than love as you pronounced it. If you must take on the task, just eschew every disingenuous thoughts you've and take to unassumingness in relating, encouraging, helping and working with her for a mutually happy ending.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by andyanders: 5:51am On May 31, 2020
Help her. May God bless u IJN, Ameen.
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by andyanders: 5:52am On May 31, 2020
Madam, take her as your daughter and do help her to find her feet. Remember that u stated that she has been good to u, both at work nd home. Do that 'cus of God. By doing this, God will prosper you. Do not attach/expect any form of reward towards whatever u are doing from her, but from God who gave u life and the girl will reward u in kind. For her to be sending whatever u pay her to her people shows that the girl has the heart of gold and will not forget where she is coming from. Nobody knows tomorrow. She might even turn to be a blessing to ur children. May God who sees ur heart bless nd reward u IJN, Ameen.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by femi4: 6:35am On May 31, 2020
bryanarchie:

Thank you
Cant you help her with no string attached , must she be under your roof
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by boldx(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2020
Bryanarchie,

Its a good thing to help. It won't be easy to separate her from her twin. I would suggest you go to her house and get to know her family, then discuss with them about your plans of having her live with your family.

Please go with another adult if possible your husband so that you guys can hear their response and decode it.

You got to be careful also cos there maybe other issues that may arise if she moves in to stay with you.

Also, pray about it if you believe in prayers.
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by boldx(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2020
Mr Femi, Bryanarchie is a lady. This your comment is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by femi4: 7:02am On May 31, 2020
boldx:

Mr Femi, Bryanarchie is a lady. This your comment is not necessary.
alright, edited
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by FlordFlorez(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2020
Ur intents are good unless if u are not telling us the rest but u have to finish what u are about to start. Ask yourself if u are financially stable to do that.
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 7:33am On May 31, 2020
boldx:
Bryanarchie,

Its a good thing to help. It won't be easy to separate her from her twin. I would suggest you go to her house and get to know her family, then discuss with them about your plans of having her live with your family.

Please go with another adult if possible your husband so that you guys can hear their response and decode it.

You got to be careful also cos there maybe other issues that may arise if she moves in to stay with you.

Also, pray about it if you believe in prayers.

Yes you are right.

She said the elder sister said they should forget about school for now and the elder sister has abandoned the akara business, my girl fries Akara and sells before coming to work.
She is too attached to her twin, they do everything together. I wish I can help both but I can't.
My observation, the elder sister believes she raised her up and believes she should serve her, but I don't believe someone this good deserves more.

She saved and wrote jamb this year but now she has been discouraged and something in me is telling me I should help her.

I'm scared of finances anyway... But I believe I can do it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 31, 2020
Are you transgendered? grin

Your gender is confusing.

Something is telling me you are male, if yes, I see belle coming soon. angry
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by CreamyPatty24: 7:55am On May 31, 2020
I see nothing wrong in wanting her under your roof before you can help her. A lot of people have gone through this same arrangements with their relatives and are better off today.
I personally know someone who lived with her elder sister under same conditions,the sister insisted she attends a school close to them so she can assist with the chores and children, today the lady is doing well for herself, happily married and has an awesome relationship with her nieces and nephews.
Who says you can't do same with this one? Just be fair in your dealings with her and let God take charge.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 31, 2020
Invest in your own life and future. Leave her alone
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Cladez(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2020
You can sponsor her if you have enough money but note that you shouldn't expect anything in return because if you do.......it usually end in tears.

working and schooling from home? nah that's actually gonna affect her performance both in school and at work....

and i hope you never get to have issues and misunderstanding because exposure to new environment brings about changes in someone physically and mentally alike..

GOOD LUCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 8:37am On May 31, 2020
Cladez:
You can sponsor her if you have enough money but note that you shouldn't expect anything in return because if you do.......it usually end in tears.

working and schooling from home? nah that's actually gonna affect her performance both in school and at work....

and i hope you never get to have issues and misunderstanding because exposure to new environment brings about changes in someone physically and mentally alike..

GOOD LUCK

My husband made note of the exact thing you said
Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by bryanarchie: 8:39am On May 31, 2020
CreamyPatty24:
I see nothing wrong in wanting her under your roof before you can help her. A lot of people have gone through this same arrangements with their relatives and are better off today.
I personally know someone who lived with her elder sister under same conditions,the sister insisted she attends a school close to them so she can assist with the chores and children, today the lady is doing well for herself, happily married and has an awesome relationship with her nieces and nephews.
Who says you can't do same with this one? Just be fair in your dealings with her and let God take charge.

Thank you, I appreciate...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Sales Girl? by Asquare84(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2020
bryanarchie:

Thank you

Madam just help her sponsoring her school without any condition attached, nobody knows tommorow she may be your saving grace. Life is just like a seed we throw around, you can tell which will germinate and be of help to either you or your children in future, my late mum help alot of people when she was alive but now we the children are reaping the benefits I mean God will just open a way where there is no way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Would You Prefer? / Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences / Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.