Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. (419 Views)

How Did Hongkong Become So Successful? / Doctors In The House, How Did You Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery? / ASUU Strike: How Did Students React In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by ForValour: 6:29am On May 31, 2020
Mine;
During the days of cyber cafe (2007), I was on own browsing (jejely) only for this guy next to me to burst out laughing uncontrollably. I stylishly peeped to investigate what the madness was all about and behold, it is nairaland. I got hooked.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Nettybrown(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2020
Through a bro
Honestly, nairaland don loose value. Its not as it used to be.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Nobody: 6:32am On May 31, 2020
from my bro..baba sold website tutorial videos,(2009) back then Nairaland was cool with educative contents but now......................chai, my mouth no fit talk am cry cry sad' cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by ForValour: 6:35am On May 31, 2020
Nettybrown:
Through a bro
Honestly, nairaland don loose value. Its not as it used to be.
I am tempted to agree with you
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Kylekent59: 6:36am On May 31, 2020
I got to know about Nairaland when i was travelling from Owerri to Lagos when one of the passengers was surfing the net. I poke-nosed and saw "Nairaland.com" I visited the site immediately and was very convinced. 2011 to be precise. I don't know what to say about Nairaland lately.

Go and search for any 2008 post, watch and observe the comments, Then go again to 2018-2020 post. Observe the differences, the way people commented, and how there was unity without tribalism.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by illicit(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2020
Learnt of it in a cyber cafe
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by ForValour: 6:39am On May 31, 2020
Kylekent59:
Go and search for any 2008 post, watch and observe the comments, Then go again to 2018-2020 post. Observe the differences, the way people commented, and how there was unity without tribalism.
Change happens I guess...
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Denique(f): 6:59am On May 31, 2020
Google directory...and the info I got that day was quite helpful.

Remained a guest for some years before signing up tongue
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by cassidy1996(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2020
during my research days 2012/2013
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Ajimusty2: 7:24am On May 31, 2020
one of my guy always on nairaland
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by decatalyst(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2020
Denique:
Google directory...and the info I got that day was quite helpful.

Remained a guest for some years before signing up tongue

I think same here. I remember everything I searched about "job vacancies in Nigeria" always brings me to the forum. Though I hated the outlook of the forum then.

It wasn't fine, but it had the finest of men, Ideas, topics and information.

But look at the forum today, the outlook is better but the content and good sensible men are almost all gone!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Bradiyung(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2020
When I searching throw Google for cheats and others I was always directed here so I turned to a guess some few years then 2018 after gaining admission I became a member, you guys made my day most of the times.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by hidhrhis(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2020
Through my mum :2015
My mum wasn't someone who read news but was kinda surprised when she started telling me and warning me about current, happenings and occurrence going on around
After asking for the cheat she told me about Nairaland since then I've never looked back
I'm glued to the Auto section checking cars I can't afford
My friends always call me to demand for price cos I know the mean price of all the cars on here
I'm also addicted to literature I've read almost all the completed story in that section
I do check the health section to learn few things and now the business section built my mindset,my thinking
Though Nairaland isn't like before but if you look at the bigger picture and see the good side of things on here you won't be bothered by the kids and tribalist on board
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Aguemma(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2020
it was introduced to us in one tutorial lesson back then in 2015.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland? Share With Us. by Tibz47(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
when I wrote Waec in 2011. Specimens for practicals we're always posted in nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Important Of YALI Program / Goldcity Polytechnic Organises A 14days Diploma Program On Green Energy Tech / Please, Which Course Can This Person Study In Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.