Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex (50436 Views)

Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid . / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2020
SEX EDUCATION

Let's consider 2 verses of the scripture.
1: 1cor.6;18
2: 2Tim.2;22

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Introduction:
We live in a world where sex is celebrated in many ways; On bill boards, advertorials, vulgar language, dressing, etc. The perpetrators are mostly young people.

Sex was created by God for the main purpose of procreation and mutual pleasure and satisfaction.

The sex hormones in males is called TESTOSTERONE. While that in females are called OESTROGEN AND PROGESTERONE.

WHAT IS SEX EDUCATION?

Sex Education can be defined as the introduction of sexual topics within an educational context.

Sex Education is very large.
Some topics that can be taught in this are;

* PSYCHOSEXUAL DEVELOPMENT
* SEX ORGANS, SEX CRIMES
* SEXOLOGY
* SEXUAL ORIENTATION
* SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
* PARAPHILIA
* PAEDOPHILE, ETC

Listen up everyone,
That your body will not itch for sex because you're born again, is a fat lie.

Boys have an erection especially early in the morning for no reason sometimes.
Don't be ashamed, it means you're active and virile..

Girls have ovulation within which period their body will be doing them Paulina Paulina.
Don't worry yourself girl, you're normal.

However, between the various itches and sweet body we get, lies your DESTINY....
If you misfire at this time, there are very dangerous and regrettable mistakes you'll make..

So, ZIP UP and do it with all your soul...

Note this,
Sex is not running.
You'll soon be tired of seeing a naked penis or vagina.
Sometimes in marriage, it will stair at you and you'll have no desire especially when you get caught up with the issues of life...

Note again,
God will not wear you an Angelic bra, so that guys won't behold your boobs.
Big lie.
God won't wear you an Angelic garment so that girls won't crush on you.
Big lie.

The more they crush on you, the more you're being prepared for the slaughter...
Someone is preying on your DESTINY

Note;
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CHRISTIAN HORMONES OR BORN AGAIN HORMONES..

Note also, that Pastors think about sex just as you the floor member. Otherwise, our Pastors wives wouldn't get pregnant.

There are certain facts you need to know about sex;
1) sex is permitted by God ONLY within the confines of the marriage institution.

If you're doing otherwise, you're a SEX THIEF..

2) Every act of sex goes with a consequence.
Sex is always tied with some kind of responsibility.

3) sex and Love are two different thing.
Sex is a desire or appetite, while Love is a decision and commitment.

4) sex does not make people to love each other.
Otherwise the world would have been a very lovely place.

5) If you marry because you have problems with sexual control, you'll still commit adultery.

Sex is much more than putting an erect penis in to a willing vagina. Premarital sex is the major cause of the incessant and frequent cases of divorce we now have in society.

A vagina that is always ready to receive an erect penis will soon become as wide as river Niger and as deep a borehole.

Also,
An unguarded and uncontrolled erect penis is one of the key reasons why society is full of bastards, idiots and criminals.

Men actually go by what they see.
That's why JOB prayed in JOB 31;1, It says:
"I made a covenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?"

While Women go by what they hear..
That's why ordinary simple I love you, you are beautiful etc, a girl is already falling in love.

Anyone you have sex with automatically transfers to you every spirit he or she has.
That's why Joseph had an understanding and fled when his master's wife wanted to cut short his destiny.

Conclusion:
Sex is sweet.
After Jesus Christ, it is the next sweetest thing on Earth.
However, in between the sweetness, we have a five minutes pleasure that has destroyed Nations...
Let's be careful..

Now, all fornicators are sex thieves like I said earlier.
Why?
1) There is guilt after sex.
2) There is fear of pregnancy.
3) If they're in church they have daily confessions and secret fears. Etc

Just so much to talk about sex education but I have to end it here for now before it becomes boring to read....

Stay blessed, stay safe!

Credit: My mentor, pastor, teacher, coach PST DADDIE JOEL PhD.

270 Likes 30 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by donors1: 9:37am On May 31, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Missyajoke(f): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Good write up. They're coming for you. Those thread committee

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
Missyajoke:
Good write up. They're coming for you. Those thread committee

Waiting for their questions.....

1 Like

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Missyajoke(f): 9:52am On May 31, 2020
mrkings84:

Just ignore them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2020
Missyajoke:

Just ignore them

Not totally, will help those who have genuine questions....., But will ignore those with non-sense questions!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Galactico4ever(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2020
Missyajoke:

Just ignore them
Ajoke why haven't you created a Sunday topic today?Am eagerly waiting for your post grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by THUNDER4real(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2020
Good write up with good scriptural backing. However, I will contribute to the write up....If per adventure, anyone has been engaged in fornication/ sex outside marriage. God is still here to accept you back, confess your sins to him and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. Also determine within yourself not to go back...Jesus loves you.

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Ajoke why haven't you created a Sunday topic today?Am eagerly waiting for your post grin

She's on fasting!

1 Like

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Good write up with good scriptural backing. However, I will contribute to the write up....If per adventure, anyone has been engaged in fornication/ sex outside marriage. God is still here to accept you back, confess your sins to him and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. Also determine within yourself not to go back...Jesus loves you.

Thanks man for such an awesome contribution, our father is a forgiving father!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Missyajoke(f): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrkings84:

She's on fasting!

Am not fasting ohhh, I'll post tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Missyajoke(f): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Galactico4ever:

I now post with a day interval

6 Likes

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Tonyekanem(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aptly scripted kiss
In addition try and have self control. Act with reason not with impulse

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by signalsmedia: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
mrkings84:

Sex was created by God for the main purpose of procreation and mutual pleasure and satisfaction.
False undecided There is not even a biblical rationale for that claim.
mrkings84:

You'll soon be tired of seeing a naked penis or vagina. Sometimes in marriage, it will stair at you and you'll have no desire especially when you get caught up with the issues of life...
speak for yourself, abeg!
mrkings84:
Sex is much more than putting an erect penis in to a willing vagina.
Premarital sex is the major cause of the incessant and frequent cases of divorce we now have in society.
False. undecided
mrkings84:
A vagina that is always ready to receive an erect penis will soon become as wide as river Niger and as deep a a borehole.
False undecided
mrkings84:
" I made a covenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?"
False. In Job 31, Job, the man, did not pray but instead made his case for righteousness, as He believed God owed him an explanation for why he evil had befallen him.
mrkings84:
That's why ordinary simple I love you, you are beautiful etc, a girl is already falling in love.
undecided
mrkings84:
Anyone you have sex with automatically transfers to you every spirit he or she has.
False! There is no biblical support for such a claim, none whatsoever!

mrkings84:
Why?
False undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
False. undecided
False undecided
False. In Job 31, Job, the man, did not pray but instead made his case for righteousness, as He believed God owed him an explanation for why he evil had befallen him.
undecided

False undecided

You falsifying everything... I laff you!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
mrkings84:
You falsifying everything... I laff you!
I simply pointed out some of the untruths in your write-up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
False. undecided
False undecided
undecided

False undecided

What is wrong with you?
Must you contradict everything mr Know all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
PRE4:
What is wrong with you?
Must you contradict everything mr Know all
And your problem with what I have posted would be? undecided
If you think any of my comments there are wrong, be more specific, please!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by orunto27: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHY DID GOD CREATE PENIS AND THE VAGINA?

LIKE THE 128 YEAR OLD MAN WHO NEVER HAD SEX IN HIS LIFE, HOW WILL HE ACCOUNT FOR THE USE OF THIS TALENT AT THE JUDGEMENT THRONE?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
orunto27:
LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHY DID GOD CREATE PENIS AND THE VAGINA?

LIKE THE 128 YEAR OLD MAN WHO NEVER HAD SEX IN HIS LIFE, HOW WILL HE ACCOUNT FOR THE USE OF THIS TALENT AT THE JUDGEMENT THRONE?

You have derailed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by orunto27: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
PRE4:

You have derailed

IT'S COVID19.

1 Like

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 2:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I simply pointed out some of the untruths in your write-up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That u don't agree with a particular point don't make it false

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Jun 07, 2020
mrkings84:
That u don't agree with a particular point don't make it false
Your post didn't just contain your opinions. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by paxonel(m): 5:45am On Jun 07, 2020
mrkings84:

a guy and a girl dating and having sex, does it offend God?

Secondly, what is fornication according to scriptures?

3 Likes

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2020
paxonel:
a guy and a girl dating and having sex, does it offend God?

Secondly, what is fornication according to scriptures?

A girl and boy dating and having sex is a great offence to God.
The Bible contradicts fornication saying it is a sin against your body[the temple of God].1 Corinthians 6:15-19.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by paxonel(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2020
PRE4:

A girl and boy dating and having sex is a great offence to God.
is there any scripture support this?

The Bible contradicts fornication saying it is a sin against your body[the temple of God].1 Corinthians 6:15-19.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by emmyw(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerians Too Like Sex, Everyday Sex Sex Sex.... We Can Preach More About Christ...... I Am Tired Of This Sex Thing Abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by betterpikinn: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2020
I remember my first blowj0b...

It was from Felicia, a very active and charismatic choir mistress. Felicia can suck for AFRICA grin and till date, she's still the BEST!
Felia is married to another choir guy now are they're doing okay smiley

The guy once boasted that he married her as a VIRGIN... Girl wey willingly do two abortions.... lipsrsealed

GOD BLESS THOSE LIPS FELICIA cheesy

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2020
mrkings84:
SEX EDUCATION

Let's consider 2 verses of the scripture.
1: 1cor.6;18
2: 2Tim.2;22

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Introduction:
We live in a world where sex is celebrated in many ways; On bill boards, advertorials, vulgar language, dressing, etc. The perpetrators are mostly young people.

The sex hormones in males is called TESTOSTERONE. While that in females are called OESTROGEN AND PROGESTERONE.

WHAT IS SEX EDUCATION?

Sex Education can be defined as the introduction of sexual topics within an educational context.

Sex Education is very large.
Some topics that can be taught in this are;

* PSYCHOSEXUAL DEVELOPMENT
* SEX ORGANS, SEX CRIMES
* SEXOLOGY
* SEXUAL ORIENTATION
* SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
* PARAPHILIA
* PAEDOPHILE, ETC

Listen up everyone,
That your body will not itch for sex because you're born again, is a fat lie.

Boys have an erection especially early in the morning for no reason sometimes.
Don't be ashamed, it means you're active and virile..

Girls have ovulation within which period their body will be doing them Paulina Paulina.
Don't worry yourself girl, you're normal.

However, between the various itches and sweet body we get, lies your DESTINY....
If you misfire at this time, there are very dangerous and regrettable mistakes you'll make..

So, ZIP UP and do it with all your soul...

Note this,
Sex is not running.
You'll soon be tired of seeing a naked penis or vagina.
Sometimes in marriage, it will stair at you and you'll have no desire especially when you get caught up with the issues of life...

Note again,
God will not wear you an Angelic bra, so that guys won't behold your boobs.
Big lie.
God won't wear you an Angelic garment so that girls won't crush on you.
Big lie.

The more they crush on you, the more you're being prepared for the slaughter...
Someone is preying on your DESTINY

Note;
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CHRISTIAN HORMONES OR BORN AGAIN HORMONES..

Note also, that Pastors think about sex just as you the floor member. Otherwise, our Pastors wives wouldn't get pregnant.

There are certain facts you need to know about sex;
1) sex is permitted by God ONLY within the confines of the marriage institution.

If you're doing otherwise, you're a SEX THIEF..

2) Every act of sex goes with a consequence.
Sex is always tied with some kind of responsibility.

3) sex and Love are two different thing.
Sex is a desire or appetite, while Love is a decision and commitment.

4) sex does not make people to love each other.
Otherwise the world would have been a very lovely place.

5) If you marry because you have problems with sexual control, you'll still commit adultery.

Sex is much more than putting an erect penis in to a willing vagina. Premarital sex is the major cause of the incessant and frequent cases of divorce we now have in society.

A vagina that is always ready to receive an erect penis will soon become as wide as river Niger and as deep a borehole.

Also,
An unguarded and uncontrolled erect penis is one of the key reasons why society is full of bastards, idiots and criminals.

"I made a covenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?"

That's why Joseph had an understanding and fled when his master's wife wanted to cut short his destiny.

Conclusion:
Sex is sweet.
After Jesus Christ, it is the next sweetest thing on Earth.
However, in between the sweetness, we have a five minutes pleasure that has destroyed Nations...
Let's be careful..

Why?
3) If they're in church they have daily confessions and secret fears. Etc

Just so much to talk about sex education but I have to end it here for now before it becomes boring to read....

Stay blessed, stay safe!

Credit: My mentor, pastor, teacher, coach PST DADDIE JOEL PhD.

""1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body""

Sexual immorality isn't same as sex

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.