Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Confusion As A Kogi Hunter Kills A Python That Swallowed An Antelope - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Confusion As A Kogi Hunter Kills A Python That Swallowed An Antelope (592 Views)

Hunters Fight Over An Antelope Their Dog Caught (Video) / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion As A Kogi Hunter Kills A Python That Swallowed An Antelope by Demzlent(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2020
Confusion As a Kogi Hunter Kills a Python That Swallowed An Antelope

opera.com

May 30, 2020 9:04 PM

Confusion As Kogi Hunter Kills a Python That Swallowed An Antelope

A Kogi Hunter has been honored with twofold meat in the wake of Killing a major Python on the homestead. The Python was Killed while battling with the impala In it's paunch. After the Killing, the tracker delicately brought home the Python and worked upon it to draw out the eland which is likewise huge. Albeit a few people have been incredulous about the entire thing since it seemed unusual for a Python to swallow an eland. The skepticality has made disarray among the family.

When a thing of this nature occurs, it is consistently in two stages. A few people will be glad while others will be apprehensive as they would have not seen such thing previously. A few considers it to be a plague for a Python to swallow a major eland of that nature. To me, those considerations are odd and shouldn't be accepted. In the event that you ask me, I will just say; the tracker just came to settle the issue between the Python and the Antelope.

Re: Confusion As A Kogi Hunter Kills A Python That Swallowed An Antelope by Emmacolinho(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2020
Fp material
Re: Confusion As A Kogi Hunter Kills A Python That Swallowed An Antelope by habsydiamond(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
that what i can 2-in-1 natural palliative... meat go full house like rain water... i love bush meat ooo

Re: Confusion As A Kogi Hunter Kills A Python That Swallowed An Antelope by LegendaryLover(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
hmm ... 24hrs later, lala has not put this on front page. lala has repented

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Eggs?! Try These New Fillings For Toast Bread!! / Look At The Onions My Mum Bought For 250 Naira / Ktc Sunflower Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.