Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tired Of Eggs?! Try These New Fillings For Toast Bread!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tired Of Eggs?! Try These New Fillings For Toast Bread!! (589 Views)

How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end / We’ve Got Fillings For You! / How To Prepare French Toast Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Eggs?! Try These New Fillings For Toast Bread!! by Alexander1300(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ever since I was a child, I've always loved the kitchen. I enjoyed watching my mom cook and fry and roast things to deliciousness. And when I grew older, I couldn't wait to begin making meals on my own. grin

From the many experiences, I've discovered tons of new food ideas and combos. I've also practised with various recipes found online. Believe me when I tell you that the results of these trials are mostly rewarding. smiley

Recently, I gave a suggestion on new fillings for toast bread on PulseNG. You can read up on it with the link here;

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/tired-of-eggs-try-these-5-fillings-for-a-heavenly-toast-bread-experience/r97r7b2

If you have more ideas to add to the mix, do share in the comment section here on Nairaland. And please, like the thread and look out for more of such with my name on it. cheesy

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/tired-of-eggs-try-these-5-fillings-for-a-heavenly-toast-bread-experience/r97r7b2

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Onions My Mum Bought For 250 Naira / Olympic Event / Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.