Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,442 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Business Idea In Era Of Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Business Idea In Era Of Technology (213 Views)

Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea In Era Of Technology by Mut7y(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2020
It has come to my notice that people are still struggling with the things around which are easy to access.

It's either they don't see these things or they know these things but don't have anyone to put them through.

(I hope to fulfill all the requirements for posting a topic)

That's why im here with a vision to help as many persons that are ready to be helped.

Won't say much but it's up to everyone that wants to know they the UNTOLD STORY.

Come and find out how to do that thing that's hard for you, that business idea you need, that skill you wanna learn be it importation, graphics and logo design, business cards design, how to generate traffic to your business, setting up blogs, selling digital products, building relationships, etc.

Join me by contacting via WhatsApp 08112447227

Or join :.

https:///CSCS6o2LSm8E6qfg0Q5whs

It's free

Note: you're at the liberty to leave me training if you notice i didn't fulfill what I said.
https:///CSCS6o2LSm8E6qfg0Q5whs

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Application Development Cost - Things To Consider / IB Chemistry Tuition / Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.