Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) (619 Views)

Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / Starved Lion In Kaduna Zoo Died Two Weeks After Viral Reports ― Official (pic) / China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
The joys of motherhood is not only after parturition, it starts from conception, in the past women are proud and happy to carry babies in their wombs, it's a different case in the contemporary world, ladies look for who to carry their babies for them (surrogacy), this may soon fade away due to advancement in science and technology, artificial wombs are being worked upon and ladies may not need to carry pregnancies in their wombs anymore.. What do you think about this

Re: Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by Freestainworld(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
that is science for you, advancing daily, it makes sense to me if it's affordable, but the disadvantage is that ladies will no longer give a Bleep since they can just manufacture baby somewhere especially the celebs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
make ur pikin no go dey talk like *robot sanyeri*�������������
Re: Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by Dollywood(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
mehn, I love this, Science and Technology is the greatest thing that has ever happened to mankind after the birth of Jesus Christ.
Re: Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nothing is impossible
Re: Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by uboma(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
While Science has its many advantages, I think this is going too far.

In this case, the mother/surrogate mother and child will not bond....
Re: Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by tchidi066(f): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
I want my baby to grow inside my womb, that mother /child bond cannot be traded for anything

1 Like

Re: Artificial Wombs :the Coming Era Of Motherless Births (pic) by Liposure: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
tchidi066:
I want my baby to grow inside my womb, that mother /child bond cannot be traded for anything
thats a firm woman right there

(1) (Reply)

9mobile And Data Theft / It Professions I Need Help / Fast And Cheap Internet, Plus Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.