Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Python Programming! Pls Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Programming! Pls Help! (1908 Views)

A Beginner Wants To Start With Python Programming.pls Advice / I Want To Start A Career In Programming Pls Help / Python Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Programming! Pls Help! by tuazor: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
hello everyone in the house, am new here and am a begiiner in programming. pls i need help. i need ebooks on python programming. am keen to know how to programme. i'll appreciate if anyone will help me out. thanks
my email address is frank.tuazor@yahoo.com
Re: Python Programming! Pls Help! by EDIPO(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2011
Hey,

Just stumbled on your message.

I am a python programmer, not pro though but I have been priviledged to work with other professionals on projects before. That has helped me to appreciate the simplicity and opportunities python can offer.

From your mail, you appear to be a beginner and thats just a way to start out.

Is there a particular book you have in mind or any good book for beginners would do for you?

Kindly let me know what your take is and I can send the book(s) to you as soon as possible.

my email add is delegbede@timbaobjects.com

please be informed that all book(s) are free.

Regards.
Re: Python Programming! Pls Help! by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
Download python 2.7 and start with the python tutorial. Then go to http://diveintopython3.org/
Re: Python Programming! Pls Help! by kodewrita(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2011

(1) (Reply)

There Are 11 Million Nigerians On Facebook But 1.2 Million On NairaLand, WHY? / PHP Programmer Needed Urgently For Employment In Lagos / Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.