Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. (1307 Views)

Epstein Accuser Claims Paedophile Had Sex Tapes Of Trump, Clinton, Andrew And... / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
I was shocked to read about a story of current US president Donald Trump being involved in paedophilia and homosexuality back in his early days.Details about this was released by an hacker"Anonymous" in response to the killing of a black man George floyd in Minneapolis.

Only God knows how many boys that buffoon must have tored their Anus.It seems this American celebrities and politicians can never be trusted and can do anything to get fame and power.

5 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by TheArchangel(f): 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
#Annonymous hackers are back and it's gonna get messy. They have set twitter on fire and a lot of people are gonna go down.

The coming days will be very interesting as this 2020 is really a year to be reckoned with. Shelling out absurdities like it is a norm.
The police snuffed the life out of this guy hoping that it will be business as usual, not knowing the domino effects it will cause. Just like the Arab spring that started with a guy setting himself on fire.

5 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Abbeybailey(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I was shocked to read about a story of current US president being exposed to be involved in paedophilia and homosexuality back in his early days.Details about it where released by a hacker "Anonymous" in response to the killing of of a black Man George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Only God knows how many boys that buffoon must have tore their anus,it seems this American celebrities and politicians can never be trusted and can do anything to acquire fame and power.
My man, I like your style.

1 Like

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 31, 2020
TheArchangel:
#Annonymous hackers are back and it's gonna get messy. They have set twitter on fire and a lot of people are gonna go down.

The coming days will be very interesting as this 2020 is really a year to be reckoned with. Shelling out absurdities like it is a norm.
The police snuffed the life out of this guy hoping that it will be business as usual, not knowing the domino effects it will cause. Just like the Arab spring that started with a guy setting himself on fire.

You're Right.

1 Like

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Freestainworld(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2020
we need a concrete evidence to believe this, anybody can claim anything to defame another person's image.

1 Like

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Generalnomercy: 7:46pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I was shocked to read about a story of current US president being exposed to be involved in paedophilia and homosexuality back in his early days.Details about it where released by a hacker "Anonymous" in response to the killing of of a black Man George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Only God knows how many boys that buffoon must have tore their anus,it seems this American celebrities and politicians can never be trusted and can do anything to acquire fame and power.

All these Islamic JIHADISTs who hated trump won't stop amazing me

7 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by espn(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2020
Generalnomercy:

All these Islamic JIHADISTs who hated trump won't stop amazing me
I'm a full blooded christian.

By the way,I see alot of trump butt lickers avoiding this thread this night.grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
we need a concrete evidence to believe this, anybody can claim anything to defame another person's image.

What evidence again do you need.
By the way this is not from CNN so you don't start shouting fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Hypnotise: 8:26pm On May 31, 2020
So the next thing is to blackmail the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Generalnomercy: 8:59pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:

By the way,I see alot of trump butt lickers avoiding this thread this night.grin grin

Where is your Christianity?

willing idiots Christians are no Christian.

Perhaps a Yoruba Christian.

a Christian that calls people names and judge others is no Christian but a demon possessed and purchased accuser.

6 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Freestainworld(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:

What evidence again do you need.
By the way this is not from CNN so you don't start shouting fake news.
I don't disprove the news or says it's fake, I am only trying to verify the authenticity of the information.

2 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 31, 2020
Generalnomercy:

a Christian that calls people names and judge others is no Christian but a demon possessed and purchased accuser.
Typical brainwashed Trump supporter,Go and find out their are also millions of Americans who are christians that are against Trump same way you still have them in other countries.Must you guys bring religion to everything.

Who even told you Trump is a genuine christian,is it because he recognized Jerusalem as israels capital,every American President has always being a member of one secret society or the order including Republicans, George bush snr and jnr where members of the skull and the bones.You can't expect a character like Trump to not be a member of one.

3 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Obrigardo: 9:29pm On May 31, 2020
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 31, 2020
Obrigardo:
lipsrsealed
Thanks for sharing bro.

2 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Obrigardo: 9:32pm On May 31, 2020
Hypnotise:
So the next thing is to blackmail the president.

See this one mouth, blackmail the president, hiss.. Have you eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Obrigardo: 9:33pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Thanks for sharing bro.

You are welcome. can't wait to see trumps tragic end..

2 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 31, 2020
Just like the way obama married a transgender, biden being a pervert and bill clinton a rapist.
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I was shocked to read about a story of current US president Donald Trump being involved in paedophilia and homosexuality back in his early days.Details about this was released by an hacker"Anonymous" in response to the killing of a black man George floyd in Minneapolis.

Only God knows how many boys that buffoon must have tored their Anus.It seems this American celebrities and politicians can never be trusted and can do anything to get fame and power.
What if i formulate a story of your father being a rapist, would you be shock? Since you term to believe every idio t writeup you see online. You cant reason thats why you never cameout with a good grade from school.
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by TheArchangel(f): 9:48pm On May 31, 2020
beamtopola:

What if i formulate a story of your father being a rapist, would you be shock? Since you term to believe every idio t writeup you see online. You cant reason thats why you never cameout with a good grade from school.
lol. Check the US court database where it was filed. It has been confirmed.

4 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by LaMujer: 9:51pm On May 31, 2020
Generalnomercy:

This is what religion has turned us to.

Trump, an unrepentant, unashamed, unapologetic, White Supremacist Racist.

You're talking about Christianity?.
What's Christian about white supremacy?
What's Christian about Racism?

Mehn, you were born African first, before you became a Christian.

How as a supposedly good Christian you see nothing wrong with his White Supremacy belief and his Racist antics shows you're not a good Christian at all. Because Christianity never encouraged it

6 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2020
TheArchangel:
lol. Check the US court database where it was filed. It has been confirmed.
But you do not include any reliable source.
Finally exposed? Keep deceiving your self. Donald Trump will be in that white house till 2024

2 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by TheArchangel(f): 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
beamtopola:

But you do not include any reliable source.
Finally exposed? Keep deceiving your self. Donald Trump will be in that white house till 2024
oh! I thought I was conversing with a rational mind.

2 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2020
TheArchangel:
oh! I thought I was conversing with a rational mind.
Hysteria kill faster than HBP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Dollywood(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2020
That Orange head is gonna serve his second term in Jail!

2 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Abbeybailey(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2020
LaMujer:

This is what religion has turned us to.

Trump, an unrepentant, unashamed, unapologetic, White Supremacist Racist.

You're talking about Christianity?.
What's Christian about white supremacy?
What's Christian about Racism?

Mehn, you were born African first, before you became a Christian.

How as a supposedly good Christian you see nothing wrong with his White Supremacy belief and his Racist antics shows you're not a good Christian at all. Because Christianity never encouraged it
God bless you my man. You nailed it.
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Abbeybailey(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2020
Dollywood:
Amen, from your mouth to the ears of God.
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2020
Weedsmoker:

A Christian? The things you have in common with Obama is the weed smoking, elegance in lying and his fake Christianity that he used in deceiving the people to win their votes. undecided
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:

God bless you my man. You nailed it.

God does not bless lies and liars.
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:47am On Jun 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

God does not bless lies and liars.
No way God will bless a pathological and sociopathic lying scum like Trump.
Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Obrigardo: 4:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
No way God will bless a pathological and sociopathic lying scum like Trump.

Olaadegbu is a fake pastor, and a scum Christian apologist that even whites Kkk will not accept into their fold

3 Likes

Re: Trump finally exposed to be homosexual and a paedophile. by Obrigardo: 4:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Dollywood:

he will be sacrificed, his end will be very tragic

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Warns ‘full Force’ Of NATO Would Respond If Russia Hits Poland / Russia finally declares a full out war on Ukraine with backing from the DUMA / France Is Burning | A Civil War Is At The Door In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.