Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent (1097 Views)

Need Review: Remote Customer Support Agent / N292,000) Monthly With Your Smart Phone Working As A Remote Customer Support / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by abdulgmusa(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2020
Is there anybody who applied for Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent and got the job offer, please come over let's talk.
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by yehmy(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2020
abdulgmusa:
Is there anybody who applied for Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent and got the job offer, please come over let's talk.
They are asking me to pay 7600 for CSIA registration how legit?
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by yemmy0074(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
I just paid mine...... waiting to start my training. It doesn't look like scam to me cos from my little research it seems the company is real
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by abdulgmusa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think this thing na scam woo why a big company like this can't afford to pay for 7600 to their new employee and you know what, I even sent mail to that james savage but its not going. you people should be careful woo.
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by yehmy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
yemmy0074:
I just paid mine...... waiting to start my training. It doesn't look like scam to me cos from my little research it seems the company is real
Goodluck i am not paying anything, until i get a feedback from conduent, i already mail them via the site
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
It is probably a scam. No legitimate business will ever tell you to pay for registration.

1 Like

Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by abdulgmusa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good job bro, I also sent them a mail.
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by yehmy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's a Scam oo, they have replied me on Twitter... I repeat dont pay that is not the real Conduent

Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by lanreyyy: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
abdulgmusa:
abdulgmusa:

I applied o
They asking for you to pay 7600
They even asked for BVN
That is a strong red flag
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by abdulgmusa(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Finally this job is a big scam, so anybody who paid the money you are own your own.
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by yemmy0074(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
F**king bastards...... God dey
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by Topesing(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
I applied for conduent Remote Customer Service Agent and I have written two test from them, the last one I wrote was tagged 'follow up test' from Conduent which was on the 26 of may but I haven't hear anything from them since then.
abdulgmusa:
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by Topesing(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
I applied for conduent Remote Customer Service Agent and I have written two test from them, the last one I wrote was tagged 'follow up test' from Conduent which was on the 26 of may but I haven't hear anything from them since then, they didn't ask me to pay any money .
lanreyyy:

I applied o
They asking for you to pay 7600
They even asked for BVN
That is a strong red flag
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by Topesing(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
I applied for conduent Remote Customer Service Agent and I have written two test from them, the last one I wrote was tagged 'follow up test' from Conduent which was on the 26 of may but I haven't heard anything from them since then and they didn't ask me to pay any money
abdulgmusa:

Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by Topesing(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
I applied for conduent Remote Customer Service Agent and I have written two test from them, the last one I wrote was tagged 'follow up test' from Conduent which was on the 26 of may but I haven't heard anything from them since then. Am not asked to pay any money.

Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by yehmy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Topesing:
I applied for conduent Remote Customer Service Agent and I have written two test from them, the last one I wrote was tagged 'follow up test' from Conduent which was on the 26 of may but I haven't heard anything from them since then. Am not asked to pay any money.
scam run run run
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by georgedegr8: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
I also applied to the Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent. I have also written the two tests with the last being a follow up assessment, and until now, I am yet to hear from them after that
Re: Conduent Remote Customer Service Agent by tyfrancisco: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
It is a real scam.

(1) (Reply)

Gain 7000+ Whatsapp Contacts In UAR / Pay Off Mortgage Early - Planning For Great Financial Benefits / Every Inverter Appliance..... Affordable(used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.