Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! (966 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by iaabc(f): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
A group of friends is trying to pay back to society by helping kids go to and complete their school. I need information on how I can actually know how to get the right persons who this might be truly helpful for. Does anyone know organisations I can reach or something? Thanks.
Re: Help! by iyatrustee(f): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2011
yes! Union Trustees limited. what we would do is to register a foundation basically for that purpose. you would also let us know the criteria for selecting those who qualify to benefit from the benevolence. the great news is that we would invest the money and grow it. would give the full details if you are interested. cheesy
Re: Help! by iaabc(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
thanks iyatrustee but I'm not sure we want to go that route, we are more interested in direct impact. thanks though.
Re: Help! by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid, Please Help Me. / Why Remain Emotionally Faithful? / How Did You Meet Your Wife/husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.