Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously (1003 Views)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Zimbabwe Summons US Envoy Over George Floyd Protest Remarks / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by okpalaAnambra: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Truth is that the black brutality by the white supremacist police officers had gradually started crippling into the white population..They're fears that if not checked properly, the white populace may as well be on the mercy of the police officers just like the blacks .

Just like the popular saying goes:
They came for the Romans BC I wasn't a Roman I couldn't speak but when they came for me there was no one to speak for me

So in essence the participation of the whites in the protest isn't really because of George Floyd but for their own safety too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by Emmacolinho(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by Web2020: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2020
My dear, you are not correct, any normal human being that watch that vedio must be touched. It's only Nigeria armed bandits will be killing southern Kaduna the rest part of the country will fee unconcerned.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by surgical: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Web2020:
My dear, you are not correct, any normal human being that watch that vedio must be touched. It's only Nigeria armed bandits will be killing southern Kaduna the rest part of the country will fee unconcerned.
That is because Nigerians are yet to evolve fully as humans

5 Likes

Re: Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by PapaNnamdi: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2020
surgical:
That is because Nigerians are yet to evolve fully as humans
most Nigerians not all,
no lemme kess u this morning

2 Likes

Re: Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by Should: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Web2020:
chanting UNITY without practising it, is useless...
Truth is, Africans (esp Nigerians) connect with Afro-Americans on trying times like this because, they could be in there place or predicament when they travel over there for greener pastures..
But the case of Nigeria and Nigerians is totally different, because we use the mindset of we're one, yet evil happens, which we're all use to...
SARS, Fulani, police, Radical ipob, no need to include Bandits, they've been mentioned earlier (F), passive youth and all, are our problems...

2 Likes

Re: Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Web2020:
Because no one wants to die as our security now uses live arm to subdue protest, Shi'ite protest for Abuja go teach you lesson.

Secondly, we're not united as anyone who start the protest will be termed tribal idiot as bn displayed here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua Warns Donald Trump To Accept Defeat Or.. / List And Pictures. Armed Terrorist Groups In America. Largest In The World. / US Nuclear Aircraft Carrier Ronald Reagan Has Headed To The South China Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.