Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service (2195 Views)

Israeli Military Misled The Media To Lure Hamas Fighters Into Bunker / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by Realist2: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2020
gambia:
Interesting, while in Nigeria, Our youths don't have the balls to near Aso rock to protest for bad governance, the only thing most of them are good at is to be forming yeye cultist. tueh

My brother you said my mind. All these hungry cult boys in my area here, the only thing they know is to snatch handbags and steal people's chicken
Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by gambia(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Realist2:

My brother you said my mind. All these hungry cult boys in my area here, the only thing they know is to snatch handbags and steal people's chicken

Honestly its so annoying.
Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by bender79: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

How is Trump Divisive?

Is it not the stupid liberal party that has been sponsoring division under different guises ?

Is it not the liberals that have vowed not to accept Trump as their president and have been sponsoring all sorts of lies to undermine the govt ?

I dare you to mention one divisionist or non human thing Trump has done some assuming power ?

Since you are not a Muslim and you are not gay it's clear you have weak mind easily swayed by MSM propaganda in other words you are a CNN Puppet
Oga it is up to Americans to choose their president. Period! Spend your energy in correcting the wrongs of your own country. I also suggest that you look at the polls closely or perhaps look at Fox news polls( Trump's darling news company)
Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by SarkinYarki: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2020
bender79:
Oga it is up to Americans to choose their president. Period! Spend your energy in correcting the wrongs of your own country. I also suggest that you look at the polls closely or perhaps look at Fox news polls( Trump's darling news company)

Exactly Americans have chosen their President and it's Donald Trump and if you don't like it you can hug transformer ....Abi is it through sponsored riots that Presidents are chosen now ?

You are giving me an advise you need , you are the one pained at Americas choice for President not me
Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by bender79: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Exactly Americans have chosen their President and it's Donald Trump and if you don't like it you can hug transformer ....Abi is it through sponsored riots that Presidents are chosen now ?

You are giving me an advise you need , you are the one pained at Americas choice for President not me
We are not here to argue who would win but for people like you to allow Americans choose their president. If religion, tribalism and primordial sentiments has been the standard of choosing your own leaders in Nigeria, allow others to choose theirs through objectivity. You cannot shove aleader in the mouths of Americans simply because he is conservative Christian. America, even though I don't support it, has a gay community. That is how they have chosen to live and enshirined in their constittion and there is nothing anybody can do about it. But their basis of choosing a leader does not largely lie on who is gay or Christian but who has brought prosperity irrespective of party lines.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Antifa is a terrorist group and they have hijacked the protest. They are using the protestors as human shield
Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by basilico: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
If I recollect Trump was in Florida on Wednesday to watch the launch of Spacex satellite. The launch never took off due to the weather.
On Saturday he was in Florida to witness the successful launch of a private venture company into space.
Gets me thinking. On Friday night according to NYT he was hunkered in a bunker away from George Soros funded protestors outside Whitehouse, while if I were him I would have been in Florida. Remember he has relocated plus even voting to Florida.
He has hosted Chinese President at his Mar al Lago residence that he now calls home.The same night he sent 69 tomahawk missiles to Syria Assad base after their chemical attack.

Somebody is lying here and somebody has swallowed the lie hook line and sinker.

I have a feeling Trump is leaking fake news to media who think they are custodians of knowledge for a big fail. If he can prove he was in Florida all the time from Wednesday through Sunday he can sue New York Times for huge bucks that they will never afford to pay

Many do know that Hulk Holgan, Yes that wrestling legend forced Gawker out of business when he won a nine figure settlement from them after publishing his s..exxx tape.

Trump can sue the so called elitist media for all their lies Which are many.. I suspect he will. He once said the news are fake the leaks are real.

Think big. Like Bernie Maddorf who sold lies for years
Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
gambia:
Interesting, while in Nigeria, Our youths don't have the balls to near Aso rock to protest for bad governance, the only thing most of them are good at is to be forming yeye cultist. tueh
See you, the last protest wey reach national assembly no be bullet police use disperse them? Who wan kpai for ds kind period?
Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by bamite(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
imhotep:

Americans reject Trump dullardism.

Cc lzaa metaphysical afamed bamite

Where is nnamumudi cownu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
[s]
bamite:

Where is nnamumudi cownu?
[/s]
IPOB amaka

Re: Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

How is Trump Divisive?

Is it not the stupid liberal party that has been sponsoring division under different guises ?

Is it not the liberals that have vowed not to accept Trump as their president and have been sponsoring all sorts of lies to undermine the govt ?

I dare you to mention one divisionist or non human thing Trump has done some assuming power ?

Since you are not a Muslim and you are not gay it's clear you have weak mind easily swayed by MSM propaganda in other words you are a CNN Puppet

Ist a must to support trump? this is democracy. Islam will always be ur nightmare, mr crie-stain. stop Hate it will kill u. U are are not even american but a random guy from from (shit hole.) says donal tramp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The African Union Useless? / The Women Who Beg To Be Whipped To Show Their Love:(Graphic Photos) / Top Russian Major General ‘killed' Fighting In Ukraine In Major Blow For Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.