Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) (9041 Views)

Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods / CBN Covid 19 Support Loan , And The Current Challenges (photo) / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) (2) (3) (4)

Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by AnonPoet: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2020
During this unprecedented time, Flour Mills Nigeria’s 60 year-long commitment to feeding the nation everyday, and enhancing the quality of Nigerian lives is now more important than ever.

Watch to learn how we have been mobilising our resources to help Nigeria manage the COVID-19 Pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPCTEh30afE

Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Flour mills have done more than the floor Government for Nigerians

FTC on the first day of the month, pray June will favor us all, in good health and wealth

It’s disheartening those girls were raped, I pray they get justice but aunty Genevieve, if you won play gender war, abeg abeg move front, cause we sabi how Atiku Dey live in your fear that year kiss

Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by sojayy(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Go on with ur free advert, why not let people come out n say it ........thank God say man no b God.

Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Ndn
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by OGand99others: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Which Nigerians are they talking about?
it will never be well with Buhari and his cabinet.
A secondary school girl was shot by a police officer and up till this moment the dullard is yet to speak
Another was rape inside a church and the dullard is still maintaining his deaf ears
This Government has failed us but Tribalism and Nepotism will not allow us to speak or stand up for our rights.
I ask you Nigerians when are we going to Say to these old fools who have lived their lives to damage our future?
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
cry

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by TRADELYN: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
That's nice...

cry cry cry

Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Tunasco4u(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
OK
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Revere27: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice gesture from flour mills
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Abdullah36(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2020
They did what is right
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by DenreleDave(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2020
I don't even understand... Can't waste mb to watch video jare.. Suppose na Tonto dike, bobrisky matter now, ehn ehn I go watch
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Jabar2017: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Good one....
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by letitrainnow(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2020
They have done well.
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by salbis(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2020
FMN is doing well. More lofty heights.
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by classicfrank4u(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Y
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Nathphil(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Very commendable, you guys can as well help by making sure the prices for your products do not go very high, at this trying times.

Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by OKTolu: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Good concept from flour mills
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Raxxye(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Whenever I read names of these companies, what comes in my mind is: "This is someone's business; God, when will I have my own company like this one?"
I'd really like to own a manufacturing/agro-allied firm.
Chai!
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Roon9(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Eskdale(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Wyzkyd(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2020
nice gesture from them. #JusticeforUwa.
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by gloryfidedesign(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Ogagawhite(f): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Rape Nd killing everywhere covid 19 dey ur lane
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Golan007: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
OGand99others:
A secondary school girl was shot by a police officer and up till this moment the dullard is yet to speak
Another was rape inside a church and the dullard is still maintaining his deaf ears
This Government has failed us but Tribalism and Nepotism will not allow us to speak or stand up for our rights.
I ask you Nigerians when are we going to Say to these old fools who have lived their lives to damage our future?
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
cry

The president should address the country because of rape committed in a church?
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by OGand99others: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Golan007:

The president should address the country because of rape committed in a church?

[/s] Yes because that's a result of an insecurity
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Golan007: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
OGand99others:
[s][/s] Yes because that's a result of an insecurity

I lost 200 Naira last week.
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by pretyval: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
OGand99others:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
cry

We have lost our right to protest because we lost our unity as one...

Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by IME1: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
:/
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kudos to them
Re: Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2020

Innoson Files Motion For Stay Of Execution Over Arrest Warrant / Why Nigeria Is Fast Becoming The Fabrication Hub In Africa, / MicostarMall Vs Mallforafrica Charges and Rates