Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? (1129 Views)

Why Can't CBN Let Us Receive And Send Money Using Paypal? / Why Can't CBN Print More Naira Notes / Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by iykbethany(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Wait oo, why can't the president's of the world print enough money for every citizen of their country?

We have money minting machines at Central Bank of Nigeria, why cant CBN print 900 TRILLION naira or even GAZILLION DOLLARS
so that every Nigeria citizen will recieve like 10 million Naira each?

I don't wanna hear inflation or any of these financial jargon, let them just print and dash each 9ja citizen 30 billion dollars����

Lets discuss this mbok.
Happy New Month ya'll

1 Like

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by IceLip: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2020
If i talk now, hmmm
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Basic economics, money will lose its value.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by warrenweste(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2020
These should be moved to the joke section wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Lolz! U and ur thoughts. Over to you, financial/banking/economy analysts.
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Doriwhally: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Olodo
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Should we tell him?
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Op , are sure you did Economics in Secondary School?

Moderator, move this to comedy section

1 Like

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by espn(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2020
iykbethany:
Wait oo, why can't the president's of the world print enough money for every citizen of their country?

We have money minting machines at Central Bank of Nigeria, why cant CBN print 900 TRILLION naira or even GAZILLION DOLLARS
so that every Nigeria citizen will recieve like 10 million Naira each?

I don't wanna hear inflation or any of these financial jargon, let them just print and dash each 9ja citizen 30 billion dollars����

Lets discuss this mbok.
Happy New Month ya'll
money will loose its value...
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2020
These are the kind of people I argue with on nairaland smh

1 Like

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Simple explanation for a simple mind:

One carton of infinite would be 100 million Naira.
One bottle of coke would be 10 million Naira.
Your Tecno phone would be 30 billion Naira.

Money is paper. It simply represents agreed value.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Obinnau(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2020
As you have data to ask this question, also use the same data to ask google about the financial mess of Venezuela and Zimbabwe
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by internationalman(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
They do print enough for themselves.
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Golan007: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Shey Nairaland don get Toy section?
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by iykbethany(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Basic economics, money will lose its value.

We print more naaa smiley cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by iykbethany(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Obinnau:
As you have data to ask this question, also use the same data to ask google about the financial mess of Venezuela and Zimbabwe
I prefer to ask nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by iykbethany(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2020
PapaBrowne:

We will keep printing more and more money then
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by iykbethany(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
These are the kind of people I argue with on nairaland smh
If you are wise enough you would notice that was a joke. Scan through my profile I've written several articles and publications. I'm not dumb,

Don't be surprised if this joke is moved to front page. Last month I asked a funny question about having 10 children and the mods actually believed me and moved the post to front page but none of my thought provoking articles makes front page.
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Golan007:
Shey Nairaland don get Toy section?
Lol
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Vyzz: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Talk true YOU NO BEEN THE LISTEN WHEN UR ECONOMICS TEACHER BEEN THE TALK.
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
iykbethany:

We print more naaa smiley cheesy angry grin grin

Money need to be scarce, if its supplus then its no longer money
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Balogunodua(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm with you Chukwudi grin grin
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by iykbethany(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Vyzz:
Talk true
YOU NO BEEN THE LISTEN WHEN UR ECONOMICS TEACHER BEEN THE TALK.
WHICH TEACHER? I NOR KUKUMA GO SCHOOL
Re: Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? by Openbusiness: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Because the devil controls the finance system of this world, and poverty is a tool they use to control, oppress the masses and keep themselves in power

(1) (Reply)

Pof Accounts Available [both Male & Female] / Old Facebook Account Needed, For (business Marketing Purposes) / System Of Generating Traffic Without Running Paid Ads [snapshots Included]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.