Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women (4230 Views)

Why U should Allow The Older Child Beat The Younger Child... / The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Drfernandez(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2020
No healthy man will ever tolerate a woman with poor character in his life and I know for sure that no healthy woman will equally tolerate a man with poor character in her life too. I create this thread to correct the misleading comments I read from Expensiverichy.b's deleted thread where some women say the fact that coco.handy has a husband and poco.hantas now has a man in her life too, even though they are said to be known as women with poor character who take pleasure in abusing men in this forum, has rubbished the age long believe that a woman needs to have a good character in order to have a man in her life and keep him. Once more, I say no healthy man will ever tolerate a woman who has poor character in his life.

Truth is that, any man who does not see anything wrong in his wife or girlfriend going from one thread to another abusing men is not healthy and a time will come when he will be the one constantly at the receiving end of her abuses. 

There is nothing wrong with a woman having her voice, like men, but there is everything wrong with a woman who takes pleasure in abusing men, or a man who does the same. A woman who has a good family background and upbringing will know that she does not need to abuse men to have a feel of sense of importance. 

Before any woman will start to broke shame me, have it in mind that money is not one of the things I lack in my life, but if you think otherwise I challenge you or the man in your life to post his assets declaration form, if he has any, from anywhere in the world, while I post mine. Or, we can appoint some independent members of the forum and pay them to go and verify our individual assets. 

I am not jealous either, because I am a married man and I am not looking for a new wife or mistress.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2020
This one wants to post his asset declaration to make a point. LMAO grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Romangalactic(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
They will soon say you're hating & jealous of dem. cheesy Awon millionaire only on nl geng

DJ cuppy geng grin

Famous & feminist only on nl geng grin

No one knows your name outside nl geng grin

17 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
I thought you men normally boast that feminists do not find husband's, and that once a gal reaches 30, she's an evening newspaper, such nonsense. How come you are talking about the men in the lives of the ladies you mentioned? How dare you drag their partners into the stupittyy that runs on NL?. I may not have seen the other thread you have talked about, but I bet if you are fair in judgement, you would see clearly, that guys here insultt and abuse the ladies far much than we do.

Your second to last paragraphs is so childish and funny, pls grow up.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by shortgun(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2020
You have said it all bro...
But will they listen? No.
No man that knows his worth will let any woman pilot his life and family.
When we tell them to learn manners, respect men like their mothers they will say it's old school.
Reason why you have countless divorces, break ups, single mothers.
If you don't want to be a woman and let me be a man we'll have nothing doing together.

7 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2020
shortgun:
You have said it all bro...
But will they listen? No.
No man that knows his worth will let any woman pilot his life and family.
When we tell them to learn manners, respect men like their mothers they will say it's old school.
Reason why you have countless divorces, break ups, single mothers.
If you don't want to be a woman and let me be a man we'll have nothing doing together.

Respect to whom respect is due. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Saintmary(f): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Angry people everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by MummyIMadeIt: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dear Op,

Have you ever considered why this is called an online forum?

Do you know 90% of the character displayed online isn't real, let's put as an alternate lifestyle is what most persons display here.

So those monickers mentioned might and can be so different in the real life out there, and Prolly using the cyberspace as a means to vent out their underlying voices.

As per the topic of discussion, good character comes first in both parties.

10 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Drfernandez(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I thought you men normally boast that feminists do not find husband's, and that once a gal reaches 30, she's an evening newspaper, such nonsense. How come you are talking about the men in the lives of the ladies you mentioned? How dare you drag their partners into the stupittyy that runs on NL?. I may not have seen the other thread you have talked about, but I bet if you are fair in judgement, you would see clearly, that guys here insultt and abuse the ladies far much than we do.

Not all men are healthy. Besides, I do not have anything against feminists, unless your definition of a feminist is someone with a poor character. This is not time for deflection because as much as I do not know you, I will not tolerate foolishness from you.

29 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

Age is a problem, sex is a problem, being single is a problem. I wonder what irks them so much about women who stay single. Does it in a way stop them from living a good life? undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Drfernandez(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Dear Op,

Have you ever considered why this is called an online forum?

Do you know 90% of the character displayed online isn't real, let's put as an alternate lifestyle is what most persons display here.

So those monickers mentioned might and can be so different in the real life out there, and Prolly using the cyberspace as a means to vent out their underlying voices.

As per the topic of discussion, good character comes first in both parties.

No one should get me wrong, I do not know any of the forum members I mentioned and I do not have anything against them since I am yet to know any member here. I mentioned them because they were used as a reference point as women with bad character in the deleted thread.

9 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Age is a problem, sex is a problem, being single is a problem. I wonder what irks them so much about women who stay single. Does it in a way stop them from living a good life? undecided

Considering they are all swallowing red pills and going their way. Why bother so much about single women when you claim marriage doesn’t favour you? How? grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Considering they are all swallowing red pills and going their way. Why bother so much about single women when you claim marriage doesn’t favour you? How? grin

Red pills from China. grin

24 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Drfernandez(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:
This one wants to post his asset declaration to make a point. LMAO grin

There is no need for deflection. I do not have anything against women, I mentioned that part because of women like you in particular going by your comment in this thread. So, you have a choice to either take on my challenge or you shut up.

23 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Drfernandez:

There is no need for deflection. I do not have anything against women, I mentioned that part because of women like you in particular going by your comment in this thread. So, you have a choice to either take on my challenge or you shut up.

There is a challenge here? cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Red pills from China. grin

Obviously fake. Summary, they want us to marry them, because they want to marry us. grin

19 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Romangalactic(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Obviously fake. Summary, they want us to marry them, because they want to marry us. grin
No meeting at work today? On a Monday? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
I keep wondering as well. grin
Hathor5:

9 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Romangalactic:

No meeting at work today? On a Monday? shocked

You obviously do not have a job. So you don’t know structured organizations are running two weeks shifts to allow their staff show any symptom that might point to COVID-one-nine. Yea, it is a Monday.

Zmpp always on time. Wanna tell me something today?

20 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I knew that you know what I know. grin

And the older they get the more desperate they become hence the menopause threats and age shaming as if age was something to be ashamed of grin

And we look forward to getting rid of menstrual cramps and sanitary pads. cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
His second to last paragraph shows he isn't worth my time, talking about showing off assests in a public forum .
Hathor5:

There is a challenge here? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

I knew that you know what I know. grin

And the older they get the more desperate they become hence the menopause threats and age shaming as if age was something to be ashamed of grin

And we look forward to getting rid of menstrual cramps and sanitary pads. cheesy

Exactly. Let’s think about it, a man wants marriage, just like a woman. However, a man wants to live up to the image that he doesn’t want marriage. That way the woman can do most of the work.

The man starts to threaten the woman with menopause, singlehood, unhappiness, lack of prick...etc. The woman runs to any available man. The man remains the non-marriage party, while enjoying the marriage, if he is lucky o.

Sense will not kill me. grin

34 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by yanabasee1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Because those misleading souls now fines a weak man to deal with doesn't mean they've found a man....

A woman who abuses men and call men scum and all manner of names shouldn't even have a relationship in the first place....

So, they call men names and went on to date and marry...what an irony!! Very confused misleading souls.....

I pity the weak men....I hope they survive the trauma as I have pity for them.....

4 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
His second to last paragraph shows he isn't worth my time, talking about showing off assests in a public forum .

Asset declaration grin

I love it how people open threads on NL claiming their intention is to help young girls or society or God himself grin when all of them are driven by selfish agenda.

22 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Romangalactic(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

You obviously do not have a job. So you don’t know structured organizations are running two weeks shifts to allow their staff show any symptom that might point to COVID-one-nine. Yea, it is a Monday.

Zmpp always on time. Wanna tell me something today?
Can anyone in a unit head position be going on & off two weeks shift? cheesy A whole two weeks

2 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Romangalactic(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pocohantas baby, have u not chop this morning. What of food pictures?
Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by yanabasee1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Exactly. Let’s think about it, a man wants marriage, just like a woman. However, a man wants to live up to the image that he doesn’t want marriage. That way the woman can do most of the work.

The man starts to threaten the woman with menopause, singlehood, unhappiness, lack of prick...etc. The woman runs to any available man. The man remains the non-marriage party, while enjoying the marriage, if he is lucky o.

Lol......Ok, you want a man to marry a woman that is closing up on menopause ? So she will not birth him a child with excess miscarriages?

And because a man will tell a woman over thirty years of age to settle down becomes a threat?

2 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
yanabasee1:

So, they call men names and went on to date and marry...what an irony!! Very confused misleading souls.....I pity the weak men....I hope they survive the trauma as I have pity for them.....

These weak men are not the ones crying all over NL.

“See what I saw in my gf’s phone, I can’t walk”

“I am sterile, but my fiancee just got pregnant”

In all you guys supposed strength, you are the ones with troubled relationships. Opening thread with alternates everyday! grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Romangalactic:

Can anyone in a unit head position be going on & off two weeks shift? cheesy

Even MDs are running shifts. Sweetie, get a job. You are totally clueless on the current workforce.

yanabasee1:

Lol......Ok, you want a man to marry a woman that is closing up on menopause ? So she will not birth him a child with excess miscarriages? And because a man will tell a woman over thirty years of age to settle down becomes a threat?

Why so bothered about marital status of women, when you guys claim marriage doesn’t favour you? Why??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Romangalactic(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Even MD’s are running shifts. Sweetie, get a job. You are totally clueless on the current workforce.

Why so bothered about marital status of women, when you guys claim marriage doesn’t favour you? Why??
I have had a job since before you graduated from abia state University grin so your MD is running shift too shocked

Okwaya grin

6 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by Hathor5(f): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Who are they deceiving? This is blasphemy! angry

God saw how miserable Adam was so he made Eve and in his wisdom gave Eve longer life so that Adam would not have to be miserable in old age again. grin God knew Eve could handle it, Adam not. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women by yanabasee1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

These weak men are not the ones crying all over NL.

“See what I saw in my gf’s phone, I can’t walk”

“I am sterile, but my fiancee just got pregnant”

In all you guys supposed strength, you are the ones with troubled relationships. Opening thread with alternates everyday! grin

That's way off the point..... Both women and men rants for help on their relationship and marriages on this forum.... So don't even bring it up....

And there is no better or near perfect relationship...Everyone experiences one trouble or the other...

But you misleading souls, often make it seems like it's never a woman's place to date a man and you often preach that women can do better alone without a man in their life....

What changed your mind? Why do you now need a man?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Workers Beat Up Customers / Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? / Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.